Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me: Is saving for a Remake Cloud
GT: Getting ready to drop AC Cloud
My Wallet: "Visible Screeching"
There's still a couple on Aliexpress. Me and a couple others from here have already gotten ours from them and it's still the best price on the internet atm. Just so you know, friend!

There's still a couple on Aliexpress. Me and a couple others from here have already gotten ours from them and it's still the best price on the internet atm. Just so you know, friend!
Is there a way to confirm its the same seller on aliexpress. I've not used it. If my current plans fall through ill have to look into it.

Looks legit…

Attachments

• E1646A0C-2640-452B-928B-2CBA5DB990AA.jpeg
    E1646A0C-2640-452B-928B-2CBA5DB990AA.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 3FD2D43C-23E4-40EC-9501-AB0F8F22F633.jpeg
    3FD2D43C-23E4-40EC-9501-AB0F8F22F633.jpeg
    90.3 KB · Views: 104
Is there a way to confirm its the same seller on aliexpress. I've not used it. If my current plans fall through ill have to look into it.
the seller is dasong2 rare toys... from what i know aliexpress doesn't send the money to the seller until customer receive his parcel, and even after that you have fifteen days to. open a claim. I have purchased from aliexpress a lot of transformers and lepin sets in the past and i had zero problem.

Looks like I’m living off microwave noodles for a bit. Would be nice if they didn’t drop both of these at once. Or even close for that matter.

Back