Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah they went with those noodle arms. Oh well. Thought were going with a DX route with a optional dress.

Despite being seamless. The arms look pretty accurate to me.
A18B1BC6-C2FE-4BCB-ACAF-E8C33F703C4D.jpeg

Her shoulders are very round and defined in game. Again something the PAK got very right, her body.

View attachment 565696

View attachment 565695
If they did go the seamless route for Tifa, (which I don't see why they wouldn't, looks great for female characters) you can easily raise her shoulders up & down, forward backward, etc. Her shoulders look sort of slouched in the pics, so I'm assuming you could just raise them like in your pictures here. The beauty of seamless - wish it were more durable and everlasting. But it sure is pretty.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I agree with you, the body sculpt on the PAK is great, and the way they hid the joints made it look even better. But you're right, GT Tifa is missing some shoulder definition for sure. I fear they may not have crafted the body but left that expertise in the hands of someone else and it may be a sort of "generic" body.

Last edited:
If they did go the seamless route for Tifa, (which I don't see why they wouldn't, looks great for female characters) you can easily raise her shoulders up & down, forward backward, etc. Her shoulders look sort of slouched in the pics, so I'm assuming you could just raise them like in your pictures here. The beauty of seamless - wish it were more durable and everlasting. But it sure is pretty.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I agree with you, the body sculpt on the PAK is great, and the way they hid the joints made it look even better. But you're right, GT Tifa is missing some shoulder definition for sure. I fear they may not have crafted the body but left that expertise in the hands of someone else and it may be a sort of "generic" body.

The issue isn't whether she's shrugging her shoulders, it's that the game model has deltoids and the sticks GameToys calls arms don't. Tifa already has substantially less muscle mass in-game than I'd like, so to see GT not even bother trying to give her anything but anime waif arms is disappointing.

Last edited:
Disappointing they're even going seamless when those elbows are covered. Why even do it at that point? Or at least give us jointed arms like they did for Cloud.

I want to pose her in a fighting stance, so much for that if they just go with those arms only.
You’ll probably find they’ll do a swap out dress or something that would “need” the seamless look.

Man KGHobby needs another $180 for it to ship now... really don't know how long I'll have to wait for economy to open up again.

I really hope thats the actual GT Tifa in hand, so that we finally have one good Tifa.
I mean just look at the headsculpts we got so far (these are the actual products, not faked pre order shots) ...
yeah i know, pretty much all of these statues are sexy versions, whatever,
but not a single one of them got the headsculpt right. (not even SE, btw even they advertised a different headsculpt)

Please Game Toys rescue us

many tifas.png

I really hope thats the actual GT Tifa in hand, so that we finally have one good Tifa.
I mean just look at the headsculpts we got so far (these are the actual products, not faked pre order shots) ...
yeah i know, pretty much all of these statues are sexy versions, whatever,
but not a single one of them got the headsculpt right. (not even SE, btw even they advertised a different headsculpt)

Please Game Toys rescue us

View attachment 565731
Man, if they only had better pics when the promo shots for the cloud x hardydaytona when released i would have insta preordered haha! I was not sold on the promo pics just 'cause of the fear of ending up with the same fate as these tifa figures youve posted. but lo and behold GT actually delivered way beyond expectations and i was left with regrets lol

Back