Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily i snagged a ac cloud headsculpt(without the bangs for 20 bucks a week ago.) although im kinda disappointed theres no extra pauldron(remake ver) or the armlet that cloud has.

I might get two of these an extra jointed one for my AC in case the seamless arms deteriorates.

Luckily i snagged a ac cloud headsculpt(without the bangs for 20 bucks a week ago.) although im kinda disappointed theres no extra pauldron(remake ver) or the armlet that cloud has.

I might get two of these an extra jointed one for my AC in case the seamless arms deteriorates.
For 20 bucks! dude, deal of the century with this now coming out with the extra hair piece. Agreed about the lack of pauldron, and yeh I only have one headsculpt so I dunno about trying to hunt down (and for probly a couple hundred dollars more than you just paid!) for another one just to be able to put together another Cloud that still isn't right... Although a spare body in case of deterioation is something that makes me consider it too

what abt the body tho? is it a new one with a new articulation?

- like the butterfly joint to make it look like their holding on the swords properly and ab crunch? or it’ll just be the same?.

then for screen accuracy sake this’ll be pointless, unless they gave a new Headsculpt, it’s kinda awkward letting Cloud wear the fenrir as an earring.

And wow the Zack Arms looks bulky af
A younger cloud headsculpt with this, matching the nibelheim flashback scene would've been really cool, and it wouldn't have been repeating a release, it's a shame

Anyone know where I should be pre-ordering First Class Cloud from? Previously I leaned towards Gundamit/Showzstore but after the Fenrir debacle I'm not sure anymore lol

For 20 bucks! dude, deal of the century with this now coming out with the extra hair piece. Agreed about the lack of pauldron, and yeh I only have one headsculpt so I dunno about trying to hunt down (and for probly a couple hundred dollars more than you just paid!) for another one just to be able to put together another Cloud that still isn't right... Although a spare body in case of deterioation is something that makes me consider it too
Yeah when i saw the post for the head i immediately took it knowing that this will come out soon. Go get it just in case you get to see a extra head i mean who knows maybe the battle damaged zack head that was teased a while back is for this one as well, plus you can change your display once in a while with this body or the ac even if you only have one head just take it as a accessory.

Although im thinking since this one is classified as "cloud", meaning if i put a zack head in there then he will be shorter than he should be right? Since the gt zack is taller both clouds

Last edited:
Here’s hoping someone just wants the outfit so I can maybe snap up just the body… Yes I want to dress Cloud up in some custom clothes what about it lol

That's OneSixthKit? It's currently down lol. Too many people want Cloud
It's down because Kit mentioned he would be putting up some left over inart Gandalfs this morning and it broke the site lol.

I managed to get an extra Cloud head with the windy hair so I can't wait to order the extra body. Wish there was an option for the cloud specific attire though, like the pauldron, wrist guards, etc

Back