Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes... i bought it on aliexpress from a very reliable seller. The item. wasn't a preorder but an 'in stock purchase'. i bought it for a price way lower than the ones that are popping on ebay. Aliexpress doesn't pay the seller until the item has not arrived in my house :). thank you for your opinion on red... it's in scale with gametoys figure?

To be fair others have ordered their Cloud from probably the same guy on AliExpress and have received it.

yes... the only 'problem' that i had was that the seller directly shipped cloud using the brown box... so the brown box warvruined in the shpment... but the colour box and the figure are pristine new :)

yes... i bought it on aliexpress from a very reliable seller. The item. wasn't a preorder but an 'in stock purchase'. i bought it for a price way lower than the ones that are popping on ebay. Aliexpress doesn't pay the seller until the item has not arrived in my house :). thank you for your opinion on red... it's in scale with gametoys figure?
Yes, they look great together.
IMG_6108.jpeg

I've never gotten scammed on ebay, especially when the seller has a lot of ratings. Seems dumb for them to do it there considering they have the money back gurantee. Unless they tell you its a "pre-order" and hold your money for months while sending a fake tracking number to fool ebay.

Tracked my Cloud from TNS and it's already cleared Customs. They must have used a different shipping method because every previous order has taken a month to get here, rather than a few days.

I'm not a fan of this Red, to be honest. The PAK one this time, was spot on. The mane somehow ruins it.
but the PAK is a bit smaller right? So it's not suitable to dispay with gametoys figure. And joint in pak red seems very evident too. This one is a statue, but for red i prefer a seamless even if immobile version :).

Mine hasn't even shipped from KGHobby. Think there's some sort of HK shipping restriction going on with economy services.
Also ordered mine from KGHobby, they haven't asked me to pay the balance yet. I contacted them and they're holding off until regular HK Post resumes. To use alternative shipping methods they told me it would be $140 US for shipping alone. They assured me they'd hold my Cloud and Daytona.

You guys mentioned the PAK and that VST toys Red XIII, anyone with both can you please take pics of them side by side? I know the PAK is smaller, just wanna see by how much.

Im not one to write here, I follow in the dark, haha. But I just wanted to jump in now and agree with the people that have bought their Game Toys Cloud on Aliexpress. I did too cause I "missed out" when he released (thought he looked bad in the promo pics so never ordered, but regretted it big time when I saw they changed his face).
I wont lie, I felt it was a gamble using Aliexpress however the seller seemed really reliable AND today I can say he is totally legit. I just got my Cloud and he is the real deal and in perfect condition. He was packed super well in both box and wrapping. And one thing that left me very happily surprised was that his box even had plastic corners attached around the main box so that it couldnt get smashed. My Sephiroth that I ordered from store had nothing of the likes. So yeah, if theres anyone that missed Cloud and really want him (Daytona can also be purchased, I didnt tho), I can warmly recommend the seller on Ali.
//Linda

Same I ordered just Cloud and radio silence so far. I asked before and someone said they spoke to TWL customer support and they said that Cloud wouldn't be shipping out until like mid-late March

Im not one to write here, I follow in the dark, haha. But I just wanted to jump in now and agree with the people that have bought their Game Toys Cloud on Aliexpress. I did too cause I "missed out" when he released (thought he looked bad in the promo pics so never ordered, but regretted it big time when I saw they changed his face).
I wont lie, I felt it was a gamble using Aliexpress however the seller seemed really reliable AND today I can say he is totally legit. I just got my Cloud and he is the real deal and in perfect condition. He was packed super well in both box and wrapping. And one thing that left me very happily surprised was that his box even had plastic corners attached around the main box so that it couldnt get smashed. My Sephiroth that I ordered from store had nothing of the likes. So yeah, if theres anyone that missed Cloud and really want him (Daytona can also be purchased, I didnt tho), I can warmly recommend the seller on Ali.
//Linda
Nice to hear you've received yours! I also purchased Cloud+Daytona from the same seller early February :lol It was by far the best price on the internet, and I've been using Aliexpress since 2015; they have a good money-back guarantee similar to Paypal and eBay, so I wasn't too afraid (but still a little lol). My packages have just arrived in my country, soon they'll be here! Still need to get a whole new glass detolf to display these guys though... Mine's full. :slap And I'd like to dedicate a display unit to FF7. Will surely post pics once all is said and done. 🥳

Nice to hear you've received yours! I also purchased Cloud+Daytona from the same seller early February :lol It was by far the best price on the internet, and I've been using Aliexpress since 2015; they have a good money-back guarantee similar to Paypal and eBay, so I wasn't too afraid (but still a little lol). My packages have just arrived in my country, soon they'll be here! Still need to get a whole new glass detolf to display these guys though... Mine's full. :slap And I'd like to dedicate a display unit to FF7. Will surely post pics once all is said and done. 🥳
Yeah I just saw he now has upped his price on Cloud without Daytona so I feel very lucky I bought mine when I did. It actually only took about 2 weeks for my Cloud to arrive and that was a trip from China to Sweden, so I was super impressed! But then I bet it goes faster without the huge bike! Haha. Glad to hear youve used Ali for so long and it works good! Then I feel way better about continuing to do so when I need to. :D And congrats for soon having your packages as well! I didnt get the Daytona cause 1, is HUGE and I dont have any space left (got the insanely big Sephiroth statue from Dragon Studio and Cloud from Pink Pink). XD And 2, I already have the PAK Daytona from the remake release, not as impressive but I just cant justify 2 bikes somehow even if GameToys Daytona light up and I secretly really want it too, aaargh! X,D
And I feel ya! I would love more display, but I dont even have room for that. XD But please do! Id love to see your pics! when its all set up!!

Back