Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The issue isn't whether she's shrugging her shoulders, it's that the game model has deltoids and the sticks GameToys calls arms don't. Tifa already has substantially less muscle mass in-game than I'd like, so to see GT not even bother trying to give her anything but anime waif arms is disappointing.
Nitpick.

The figure looks great, of course it's a nitpick lol.

But it comes from a place of disappointment in Tifa's character design in general. If it were up to me Tifa would have arms like Vi:

FEFyyu3XIAUP3Oo.png

Looks pretty good to me.

View attachment 565702
I can't wait for pre-orders! Let's goooooo!! :blissy She looks amazing already and I bet she's going to look incredible in person!! :love I'm really hoping Giantoy gets pre-orders up for her & AC Cloud. I'm sure they will, but like earlier, I'm not sure if they will carry the deluxe Fenrir set. So would ToysWonderland or OSK would be best for it? Counting on you guys to post links when pre-orders open :lol will do the same, but no sketchy taobao links :rotfl

Hi guys,
I finally received my custom Cloud's HS painted, wich remplace the ugly VTStoys HS.
I think it's pretty good for a custom, the main con is the skin tone, wich not match 100%.

Here are some photos on body:
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
006.jpg

Original HS VS Custom:
013.jpg

Custom HS VS Gametoys:
009.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg

Hi guys,
I finally received my custom Cloud's HS painted, wich remplace the ugly VTStoys HS.
I think it's pretty good for a custom, the main con is the skin tone, wich not match 100%.

Here are some photos on body:
View attachment 565926View attachment 565927View attachment 565928View attachment 565929View attachment 565930View attachment 565931

Original HS VS Custom:
View attachment 565934

Custom HS VS Gametoys:
View attachment 565935View attachment 565936View attachment 565937View attachment 565939
Definitely a huge improvement even with the slight variation in skin tone.

I've been customizing my VTS, too, and I made a new boot to fix his absurd height. Figured I'd give it out just in case there's anybody else stuck with the VTS version who has a 3D printer looking for a solution to that problem: here

CloudBoot.jpg

Here's a shot how he compares to Seph with the reduced height:
CloudNewBoots.jpg

I've wondered if the GT head would fit on the VTS body. The GT body looks too scrawny, in game Cloud has an athletic physique.
Having not seen either one in person it's hard for me to tell, but I definitely like the definition on the arms of the VTS one better. It's thin but muscular, which is how it's supposed to be. GT Cloud is more of an average athletic build with some light to medium muscle tone, which is fine, but I think it misses the mark just a tiny bit.

Advent Children Cloud + Fenrir officially announced.

Probably won't get the Fenrir combo since I have Daytona already but the bike looks gorgeous.

Or maybe I do get the Cloud + Fenrir combo...damn you Game Toys. :monkey2

EDIT: Bonus shirtless wet Cloud photos added :lol

muV9IDQ.jpg

IeIM5Rm.png

KCrvIG3.jpg

7JS5cto.png

k1wvQmx.jpg

R90QQJJ.png

pV7ZNUk.jpg
r7wEtFP.jpg

LV56Jgn.jpg

yxTAEsp.jpg

ZwcvShO.jpg

9B4bzWz.jpg

qIKCl8k.jpg

3YIhdHB.jpg

HqBkde9.jpg
y9tXV9C.jpg

YuOiiXh.jpg

PqxScm7.jpg
KRbpYkB.jpg

JiinVXR.jpg

Last edited:

Probably won't get the Fenrir combo since I have Daytona already but the bike looks gorgeous. Or maybe I do get the Cloud + Fenrir combo...damn you Game Toys. :monkey2

zIAUVsF.jpg
k1wvQmx.jpg
pV7ZNUk.jpg
iKMPxQI.jpg
dxWWHxT.jpg
hVPlqkM.jpg
VISl3fH.jpg
zzIvpny.jpg

KwncFJA.jpg

RZEnReO.jpg
QuYm1gs.jpg

JiinVXR.jpg
Holy ****, the swords can actually combine! :eek:

GT is killing it

Probably won't get the Fenrir combo since I have Daytona already but the bike looks gorgeous.

Or maybe I do get the Cloud + Fenrir combo...damn you Game Toys. :monkey2

EDIT: Bonus shirtless wet Cloud photos added :lol

muV9IDQ.jpg

IeIM5Rm.png

KCrvIG3.jpg

7JS5cto.png

k1wvQmx.jpg

R90QQJJ.png

pV7ZNUk.jpg
r7wEtFP.jpg

LV56Jgn.jpg

yxTAEsp.jpg

ZwcvShO.jpg

9B4bzWz.jpg

qIKCl8k.jpg

3YIhdHB.jpg

HqBkde9.jpg
y9tXV9C.jpg

YuOiiXh.jpg

PqxScm7.jpg
KRbpYkB.jpg

JiinVXR.jpg
OMG!

Soooo... I mised out on Hardy, but I'll get this.

Guys, how much was the Deluxe for Cloud and Hardy? The original pre-order cost. Please let me know.

Back