Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MH Studio Tifa update
As far as i know MH Studio doesnt do statues or figures with cast-off feature,
so this one and the Mayflies Studio one cant be undressed.
Pink Pink Studio, O2 x Neoclassicism and Exquisite Studio Tifa can be undressed.
Whatever floats your boat

97997763_2665703046868556_2422395382106423296_n.jpg

That looks really good. What exactly is the website for MH Studio? That link doesn't work on the picture.

That looks really good. What exactly is the website for MH Studio? That link doesn't work on the picture.

I think you cant order it yet. This digital prototype is the newest thing they shared. There is no information about the price or the release date
so you have to wait for the next update. It will probably pop up in the next 2-14 days

I think you cant order it yet. This digital prototype is the newest thing they shared. There is no information about the price or the release date
so you have to wait for the next update. It will probably pop up in the next 2-14 days
Do you know where MH Studio shares updates though? I've been looking but can't find a source for their info.

Just saw it from a friend. I think this and Mayflies are the best ones at the moment IMO.

I like the Pink Pink Studio one. Its a nice mix of oldschool PSX classic Tifa and Dissidia Tifa in super high quality.
It looks a bit more like a videogame / anime character and not like a real person.
Thats a advantage in my opinion. I also like the ingame Dissidia Tifa a bit more than the ingame Remake Tifa.

Do you know where MH Studio shares updates though? I've been looking but can't find a source for their info.

I dont know if they have a Facebook or Weibo page,
i only see these kind of updates because i'm following tons of asian shop sites on Facebook
and they are re posting all of this stuff every day. But i dont know from where they get these updates.
But because all of these store sites are sharing pretty much everything, its almost impossible to miss any update.
Which makes sense because they want you to buy it in their shop.

Damn. I'm probably getting 3-4 Tifa statues now.

The only one I think doesn't have much going for it is the neo one.

Anyone know how much the shipping to US ususally ends up being for these things? None of the shops seem to give any price for that.

Last edited:
Damn. I'm probably getting 3-4 Tifa statues now.

The only one I think doesn't have much going for it is the neo one.

Anyone know how much the shipping to US ususally ends up being for these things? None of the shops seem to give any price for that.

I dont know how much it is for US regions, i'm in EU. But it 100% depends on the size of the box and how heavy the material is.
There is a huge difference between a 500 grams 1:6 plastic figure and a 10 kilogram 1:4 resin statue.
Pretty much all of these statues have different weights, there is no standard. And then it also depends
on the shipping method, plane, ship, train.
For example a heavy big package from China to Germany by train is about 100 USD,
the same package by plane from Australia to Germany is about 250 USD.
There are some videos on Youtube from people in the US who imported heavy statues from asian regions
and they paid between 100 and 200 USD for shipping.
So whatever 1:4 statue you want to import into the west (NA, EU),
i would put aside at least 150-220 USD per order extra for shipping just in case.

With the first entry of Final Fantasy VII Remake being released, having a new thread to discuss on the collectibles from the game should be appropriate.

Play Arts Kai has just announced and put up 4 new figures for PO today (all with price tag of 16,280JPY)

• Cloud Strife Version 2 : Release Date: Jul-2020
  • Barret Wallace Version 2 : Release Date: Sep-2020
  • Tifa Lockhart : Release Date: Oct-2020
  • Aerith Gainsborough : Release Date: Nov-2020

View attachment 482876

View attachment 482877

View attachment 482878

View attachment 482879

Final Fantasy VII Box of 8 Polygon Figures, first shown at Tokyo Game Show 2019 and was originally released exclusively in Japan as "Ichiban Kuji" lottery items at 7-Eleven convenient stores. This is also already up for PO on several online store with Release Date: Aug-2020

View attachment 482880

Long shot, but I wonder if Play Arts will make Jesse, Biggs and Wedge figures too ? Given how they've been expanded upon a lot in the remake they've seemed to have gathered quite a big following these days going by the upsurge of fan art and fics.

Long shot, but I wonder if Play Arts will make Jesse, Biggs and Wedge figures too ? Given how they've been expanded upon a lot in the remake they've seemed to have gathered quite a big following these days going by the upsurge of fan art and fics.

I dont think so, at leat no Jesse Biggs Wedge Play Arts (Kai) in this current FF7 Part 1 Remake line.
They showed PAK Sephiroth, Reno, Rude, Cloud, Aerith, Tifa and Barret (and all the other FF7R stuff)
already a long long time ago at events in middle of 2019, so it was absolutely no surprise what kind of products they are going to release.
All the stuff that is on pre order right now, is exactly the stuff they showed at those events in 2019.
Jesse, Biggs and Wedge were never a part of it.

I dont think so, at leat no Jesse Biggs Wedge Play Arts (Kai) in this current FF7 Part 1 Remake line.
They showed PAK Sephiroth, Reno, Rude, Cloud, Aerith, Tifa and Barret (and all the other FF7R stuff)
already a long long time ago at events in middle of 2019, so it was absolutely no surprise what kind of products they are going to release.
All the stuff that is on pre order right now, is exactly the stuff they showed at those events in 2019.
Jesse, Biggs and Wedge were never a part of it.

Yeah, you're probably right. Still, I am hoping we will get a Cloud and his Fenrir Bike two pack from the remake and also a new Red 13 and Cait Sith.

Can't decide between the VS and Super Duck Tifas... anybody have a preference between the two (and companies quality wise)?

Can't decide between the VS and Super Duck Tifas... anybody have a preference between the two (and companies quality wise)?

You may want to consider holding out a little longer, Acetoyz is doing a version as well. I have faith that theirs will be the best, but if not, I'll probably go with VS

Back