Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you mean these, I don't think SE have announced anything more than what was actually shown last year.

84333661_3121318727881390_4080411023612313600_n.jpg

Those are already released in Japan as prize figures. It seems it was essentially just made for that purprose so not much hope for the other figures.

The quality isn't the greatest. Soft details and plain compared to Play Arts versions. Being 1/3 a Play Arts cost it's expected.

Last edited:
Those are already released in Japan as prize figures. It seems it was essentially just made for that purprose so not much hope for the other figures.

Oh dear it pains me to read this. Maybe Sideshow will get on board and produce something.

Oh dear it pains me to read this. Maybe Sideshow will get on board and produce something.

I'm pretty sure that Square Enix almost never outsources their merchandise and they never really let other companies borrow their brands.
Play Arts Kai, Bring Arts and all that other stuff is being produced by departments which are owned by Square Enix.

Square Enix is bringing out all of these 1/6 PAK figures even though not long ago they said that
they will focus on Bring Arts instead of Play Arts Kai because PAK isnt that profitable. They pretty much reactivated it just because of FF7R.
So i think that will reduce chances of other official 1/6 scale figures or statues made by third party companies even more
because SE probably wants to sell their own collectable lines.

I think chances for something like a official 1/6 FF7 Hot Toys line are
approximately 0%.

PAK is more of 1/7 scale, but what you have mentioned is on point.
I am still hoping we would see 1/4 scale licensed statue of FFVII. The custom ones I have posted look good but I can't bring my self to PO one without seeing a fully sculpted and painted prototype piece.

PAK is more of 1/7 scale, but what you have mentioned is on point.
I am still hoping we would see 1/4 scale licensed statue of FFVII. The custom ones I have posted look good but I can't bring my self to PO one without seeing a fully sculpted and painted prototype piece.
I'll let you know how it goes. I put in an order for that Neo x O2 Tifa the other day and I'm already sweating it lmao. Buuuut I want a Tifa too much so I'll be seeing this one through, unless they drop a bombshell, anyways. They let Flare make 2B after all, so it's not impossible. Surely someone over there must realize what they're leaving on the table.

I'm pretty sure that Square Enix almost never outsources their merchandise and they never really let other companies borrow their brands.
Play Arts Kai, Bring Arts and all that other stuff is being produced by departments which are owned by Square Enix.

Square Enix is bringing out all of these 1/6 PAK figures even though not long ago they said that
they will focus on Bring Arts instead of Play Arts Kai because PAK isnt that profitable. They pretty much reactivated it just because of FF7R.
So i think that will reduce chances of other official 1/6 scale figures or statues made by third party companies even more
because SE probably wants to sell their own collectable lines.

I think chances for something like a official 1/6 FF7 Hot Toys line are
approximately 0%.

Interesting info. So it appears that if I want any form of official Tifa, I'll have to opt for the PAK.

I wouldnt count on Flare. They are releasing like 3 figures per year with a production time of one and a half - two years
and every time its just a single figure release, not a whole line. They are producing very limited products, its not a mass production. Also it seems like Flare is only interested in cute or sexy female characters.
That means that even if they are allowed to produce a FF7R statue / figure, they would probably only make Tifa or Aerith
and the final release would be in 2 years from now. Flare never did anything else for Square Enix than that 2B figure.
So a whole FF line from Flare is extremely unlikely.

I'm not expecting anything from Flare personally, I'm just saying that SE is not above letting other companies touch their IPs for collectibles. Even though that's a single example in God knows how many years :rotfl

Thats true. But if you look at what kind of figures Flare is releasing, all of them are cute or sexy female characters,
so i think 2B was more like a special exception. It fits exactly to their catalogue. If Flare does something for FF7, i'm pretty sure
they would be only interested in Tifa and nothing else.
And thats the only kind of glimmer of hope, i dont see any hope for Hot Toys / Sideshow etc.
And the second "problem" is that no one announced anything yet. So even if someone announces something official now,
like a Flare Tifa, or a Prime1 statue, it will take a very long time until its out.

Mayflies have uploaded few prototype pics of their 1/4 Tifa statue (again this is the classic ver. so it does not resemble how she looks in the remake).
And it seems that there'll be another lady joining Tifa as well.

View attachment 483612

View attachment 483613

View attachment 483614

View attachment 483615

Some local online store (in BKK, TH) are already taking PO with following info:
- Limited to 500 piece
- 22.9 x 23.8 x 52.1 cm
- Release date Nov, 2020.

The silhouette of the other statue is Aerith given by her hand posture and dress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's also this that will use fabric clothing:

Untitled-1.jpg

I think this one is going to be my favorite. More dynamic pose, cool base, remake outfit. Just gotta wait to see the finished proto.

I purchased a Cloud Daytona set from ebay. After seeing it, looks like theres a bunch of paint marks. Are they all like this? I'm more concerned on the glossy paint.
fd97083ada9f5f760c54d27f8aa74b57.jpg
6b03fc250ac6e6c938b02289d77a0a07.jpg
dbbc90690eddbb5947fc2552676bdbf0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I got the game the other day, enjoying it so far. I wonder if any of the unlicensed companies are planning 1/6 figures, I think I'd definitely be down for Tifa and Cloud.

I got the game the other day, enjoying it so far. I wonder if any of the unlicensed companies are planning 1/6 figures, I think I'd definitely be down for Tifa and Cloud.

Xensation offered a Cloud a few months back. But then they cancelled it, saying it didn't get enough pre-orders.

It's hard for me to believe that Cloud didn't garner enough retail support, but it is what it is. I still think that Solid Snake and John Marston would be very popular, so what do I know?

I won't get my hopes up, but I'll be keeping an eye on it.... They also have a pic of a female body with Tifa's outfit, so it looks like she's in their plans, too.

I would love to have both.

Back