Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MH Studio Aerith
Another upcoming statue without license

mhae.jpg

I am really liking this.

SUPER DUCK新品NO:SET055幻想格鬥女神Fantasy Fighting Goddess (不含素體)

建议搭配Phicen钢骨大胸白肤色素体S10D

商品明细Product Details:
头雕Head Sculpt x 1
耳环Earrings x 1对
袖子Sleeves x 1对
背心x1Fitness bra x1件
戰術背帶x1Tactical strap x1組
腰帶x1Belt x1條
腰袋*2Waist pockets X2個 
短裙Short skirt x1件
内裤Underwear x1件
臂甲x1Arm armor x1組
手甲x1Fist armor x1組
魔石護腕x1 Materia bracerx1組
手鏈Bracelet x1條
手形Hands x4
丝袜Stockings x 1双
靴子Boots x 1Note:Body is not included.不包含素体

tifa101.jpg

tifa102.jpg

tifa103.jpg

tifa104.jpg

tifa105.jpg

tifa106.jpg

tifa107.jpg

tifa108.jpg

So we have Tifa and Cloud in the works, wonder who else will pop up. I'm kinda hoping for Jessie, she's my favorite girl.

Same. I would totally buy Jessie as well. Hoping Ace Toyz or Super Duck can come through.

As for Tifa Super Duck, I will buy this set but will choose a taller body for her. The body they used for her looks too short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its possible that GreenLeaf studio will also make a Tifa statue because they posted a Tifa gif today.
All of their statues are 1/4. So probably 6 different 1/4 Tifa statues right now

Seems likely. The gif is the blue dress so it would at least stand out from the normal attire.

Yeah, pretty much every statue and 1:6 figure of Tifa looks completely different.
I guess it depends on what kind of Tifa you want. Remake Tifa, original Tifa, realistic Tifa, sexy Tifa.
All of them will be some kind of mix i guess, none of them will look 100% like the original or the remake version.
Even the official Play Arts Kai Remake Tifa doesnt look 100% like the remake ingame model to be honest.
GreenLeaf Studio statue will be probably another sexy version, maybe MH Studio statue will have the most accurate remake version.
I doubt that there will be a figure with a 100% accurate 1:6 remake head.

Back