Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that they’re doing Nier so hyped to see more from that. Would also still love to see Fran atleast! And Jote and Mjrn. My most wanted figures from them 🥲 Also can’t wait to see those Tifa promo pics!

Attachments

• 55835581-6E99-4420-BE13-B4A5E13E72E7.jpeg
    55835581-6E99-4420-BE13-B4A5E13E72E7.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 0
  • E896FA92-8140-4A07-A4A4-9A5C971AECA8.png
    E896FA92-8140-4A07-A4A4-9A5C971AECA8.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 15402DFA-9A2B-4932-A233-E990952AD005.jpeg
    15402DFA-9A2B-4932-A233-E990952AD005.jpeg
    242.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 878ADD8F-BB56-4F61-9AEA-DA179B124874.png
    878ADD8F-BB56-4F61-9AEA-DA179B124874.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • B9EF83B1-035B-4DB4-9965-3A81A13C51DE.jpeg
    B9EF83B1-035B-4DB4-9965-3A81A13C51DE.jpeg
    57.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 34D1732E-1C0E-4CBE-B6AF-D2EE692081B0.png
    34D1732E-1C0E-4CBE-B6AF-D2EE692081B0.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
cant see shxx
soon
View attachment 644872

rumor 13v and 15 noc sell as separate set ,throne sold separated too.
73fc7ac68c3b5dab9e4f482833b5f897.gif

Tifa preorders finally! I think it's been over a year since we started seeing the initial prototype for it.

My only wish is that jointed arms are included. :pray: With her elbows being hidden, I rather have jointed arms under there for better posing.

I have a feeling she's going to be full seamless. They have been talking about it and prototyping it for a while. Plus let's not forget the cast off crew.

Can't do swappable arms like Cloud either, so I think we're going to be SOL. On the flip side, if the elbows ever tear from posing, you wouldn't know it... So I wouldn't sweat it anyway.

Do you know if the 13v set will have different weapons than the 15 one? Also aside is there any news on the Vasto Lorde Ichigo from a while back?
Pretty sure GT got confronted about making bleach figures so its not happening anymore

Obviously there are rumours of rockettoys being the same company (licensed) as Gametoys, and rockettoys announced the bleach license not too long ago, so hopefully we will see something from them instead

I recall seeing someone on here saying the correlation between the two entities, (GT & RT) as being unaffiliated. Studio Pierrot license Naruto and tons of other IP's including Bleach, so they probably intervened on GT proceeding further with unlicensed Bleach figures. Everyone wants their pound of flesh, and honestly I am genuinely perplexed that SE hasn't dropped the proverbial hammer yet. I bet the creative staff at SE have these FF figures that GT has made, displayed on their shelves too.

Last edited:
I’m hyped. Just asked Kit to invoice me on my AC Cloud orders. Gonna chip away till release.

Mines has been mostly paid off with Kit for close to a year now, only got a little bit left to allow for a final invoice to be issued. Never been more glad to have switched my order from just Cloud to Cloud + Fenrir at the last second, I know now that I'd be absolutely kicking myself had I not done that.

Mines has been mostly paid off with Kit for close to a year now, only got a little bit left to allow for a final invoice to be issued. Never been more glad to have switched my order from just Cloud to Cloud + Fenrir at the last second, I know now that I'd be absolutely kicking myself had I not done that.

You made the wise choice. The Fenrir and cloud combo is amazing looking.

I have a feeling she's going to be full seamless. They have been talking about it and prototyping it for a while. Plus let's not forget the cast off crew.

Can't do swappable arms like Cloud either, so I think we're going to be SOL. On the flip side, if the elbows ever tear from posing, you wouldn't know it... So I wouldn't sweat it anyway.
because boss is focus more on creating the perfect appearance of ingame model. yes it is an action figure,but boss also wanted to achieve maximum similarity on external appearance.

how to explaint it?is like when jointed shoulder is exposed,its like betraying boss own ideal. boss ideal is to even create maximum similarity even joint is covered by cloths. example,when bending the elbow,jointed elbow with cloths VS silicone hidden elbow with cloths. boss feel that the lining,surfaces,the natural way/curve that the cloths lay on silicone body is just more natural and only that can satisfy his own requirement.
boss already spend so many time on tifa. multiple special develop silicone body prototype that mimic tifa body shape,cloths materials,boobs shape after wearing cloths,even the straps that connect the skirt,boss spend few month on testing different materials so it could look natural.

hence we going to witness alot more of silicone body figure on gt incoming preorder.

because boss is focus more on creating the perfect appearance of ingame model. yes it is an action figure,but boss also wanted to achieve maximum similarity on external appearance.

how to explaint it?is like when jointed shoulder is exposed,its like betraying boss own ideal. boss ideal is to even create maximum similarity even joint is covered by cloths. example,when bending the elbow,jointed elbow with cloths VS silicone hidden elbow with cloths. boss feel that the lining,surfaces,the natural way/curve that the cloths lay on silicone body is just more natural and only that can satisfy his own requirement.
boss already spend so many time on tifa. multiple special develop silicone body prototype that mimic tifa body shape,cloths materials,boobs shape after wearing cloths,even the straps that connect the skirt,boss spend few month on testing different materials so it could look natural.

hence we going to witness alot more of silicone body figure on gt incoming preorder.
Can't wait to see it! I have a lot of TBL figures and never had issues with tearing, so I'm excited no matter what we get.

has kit ever closed pre-orders early for game toys? I'll be ordering just 1 tifa from kit, but hopefully everyone here is able to snag her before cut off

I almost feel the need to start refreshing the OSK thread here so I can get (at least one) deposit in as soon as the PO pops up :ohbfrank:

Back