Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I don't need more than one version of a character.

has kit ever closed pre-orders early for game toys? I'll be ordering just 1 tifa from kit, but hopefully everyone here is able to snag her before cut off

He closed orders for AC Cloud early, not sure about L and Light. I imagine there was less demand for the latter two so perhaps not, in their case.

Yeah, I only wanted 1 Tifa but if she came with an extra outfit like her Don Corneo dress, I’d be fine but I wouldn’t buy a 2nd figure of it.

Miss Cloud (yaaas queen slay) is the only time I’d double dip on a figure lol

I don't see the point of buying the same figure twice, unless you want to customize the second one. And with something limited like this, it just means another collector misses out and I could've spent that money on another character. I think there should be a one per customer limit for these, you just know some people will buy several just to scalp on eBay.

IMHO, there’s a very obvious reason to get a second (just need to find some custom clothing):
IMG_6452.jpeg

Likely in for 1, if price is conducive of course. But just 1.

Hope the cloth materials are good. That teaser image makes me nervous with the way the skirt is falling; hopefully the skirt isn't light or cheap, something that the other releases have really suffered from. Should be weighty and natural. Wide stitching is also a major pet peeve. Based on everyone's experiences, I'm optimistic that GT will get it right. :)

You guys kid but DeltaForceChung said almost a year ago that he was going to buy three, one of which to specifically display nude. So, you know, that's... A thing.

RIP to the dude though, sad he never got to see the release.

Just the one Tifa for me, probably. Too many dang toys, can't have double of all.
But I'd consider double dipping for alternate versions like the purple dress or cowgirl, sure.

Ill be getting 1 Tifa. no point of getting another one. however Noctis is different story lol. Ill be getting two of noctis

She goes into preorder after AC cloud gets released right? haha need to be super attentive to my local shops once it goes up XD

Depending on the price point but probably looking only snagging one, already have 3 other different tifa not sure what to do with them once GT tifa is release.
Just got my invoice for the sharktoy barret, hopefully look better than promos 🤞

Depending on the price point but probably looking only snagging one, already have 3 other different tifa not sure what to do with them once GT tifa is release.
Just got my invoice for the sharktoy barret, hopefully look better than promos 🤞
Was wondering about that barret.. i wish we could see in hand photos soon

Back