Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did VTS even bother, honestly.
Hahaha... I believe that if Gametoys did not exist, VTS would have produced the best 1/6 Cloud in the market. However, fortunately, Gametoys does exist and has provided us with an even better Cloud. 😁

Last edited:
I had parted my vts cloud out and sold most the pieces on ebay, even made double of what it cost me to buy the silly doll. Initially the vts one looked fairly decent from their first prototype pics. Oddly, the head was the first thing to be sold too.

Last edited:
Love the AC sculpt sooo much, and I agree, it's a huge improvement from the remake Cloud - yet, at the same time, the remake Cloud looks just like him from the game. So no complaints!! I have mine posed on the bike and he looks incredible - it's the figure my friends notice first when they come over!! ... until AC Cloud and Fenrir release of course lol

Saw this somewhere stating that it’s Gametoys Tifa. I’m not sure though. Let’s keep a lookout.

IMG_4450.jpeg
IMG_4452.jpeg
IMG_4451.jpeg

Can we expect to see preorders soon, then? Those look similar to the professional photos taken for GT's previous preorders.

Tifa is almost finally here! And now we can move on to the next characters, new production photos and more😃 Really hope to see AC Tifa sometime as well🔥

I'd love an AC Tifa to go with Cloud, maybe TE can have a bash at her when they're done with their 7R line? Feel like GT have enough on their plate for the next while, considering the length between their releases.

I'd love AC Tifa, too. It's my favorite design for her and she'd look better next to AC Cloud. I'm still getting this one. If AC Tifa happens, it shouldn't be too difficult to sell the Remake version.

I'd love AC Tifa, too. It's my favorite design for her and she'd look better next to AC Cloud. I'm still getting this one. If AC Tifa happens, it shouldn't be too difficult to sell the Remake version.
Likely what I’ll do as well.
I missed out on 7R Cloud and Seph, but I got the PO for AC Cloud. I rather prefer the AC looks for a lot of the characters, so AC Tifa would fit in nicely.

Back