Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve got some arms coming from Kit because he’s the goat. But I wanted a few extra of the remake and Zack sets so as a test, I bought a set from that 2D Beat hobby store after they posted this on their Facebook page. Shipping is a bit high at about $25. I got a confirmation that they have shipped as of last night. But the tracking won’t show a change for about 6-8 days they said which is something I’ve dealt with before when buying resin statues from overseas shippers so not too concerned on that yet.

I also messaged them directly on Facebook to confirm stock and they were pretty friendly and responsive. And as of now their website still shows in stock. If anyone cares, I will update y’all if I actually get them or not. If not… thank goodness for PayPal 190 protection.

Attachments

• IMG_1297.jpeg
    IMG_1297.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I get your point about international sellers but isnt allowing preorders exactly what would counteract that problem? International sellers would not have to be afraid to take on a lot of stock without having already a buyer for it. That is what the preorder system is designed for. So GT allowing preorders would counter that problem definetly IMO.
Because it's never GT intention to offer an 'incomplete' set as PO is the best guess seeing how most if not all PO so far from GT are complete items unless it's paired as additional companion release like Kira's adult suit from Death Note and Zack's Crisis Core outfit.

Unfortunately hindsight is always 20/20, this should have been a companion piece along with AC Cloud but instead we have this awkward situation where some collectors don't get the releases while others hoarded a few for their own profit.

Because it's never GT intention to offer an 'incomplete' set as PO is the best guess seeing how most if not all PO so far from GT are complete items unless it's paired as additional companion release like Kira's adult suit from Death Note and Zack's Crisis Core outfit.

Unfortunately hindsight is always 20/20, this should have been a companion piece along with AC Cloud but instead we have this awkward situation where some collectors don't get the releases while others hoarded a few for their own profit.
Yeah they definitely should have included it as a option during AC Cloud and had it on pre order like Zach additional body, but as for now, really hoping Gametoys would listen to the international community feedback and open up po

Anyone know any decent custom painters for head sculpts? Its become very clear to me that skin tones and heads are something my brain can't comprehend lol. I think I've matched the pauldrons and the bottom half of the belt nicely but I just can get the head, granted its unfinished and the matt finish threw the colors off a little bit.

438271663_1583267435868171_3180383642663166103_n.jpg

But the Body is branded/numbered as GT006D. GT006 is the AC Cloud so therefore its technically a part of the AC Cloud release line and not a seperate release. But thats just a sidenote and not really important.
I agree it should have been a companion piece with the AC Cloud. But also should have been up for PO then. It feels a bit inconsistent for such a good brand.
But I sincerely hope GT is considering a PO run since a lot of international Collectors didnt get a chance to buy the Body/set.

I received my GT Cloud 1st Class Soldier directly from Taobao. I didn't get from CM Warehouse because I was too slow, so I had to pay a slightly higher price from another seller for the body. However, I managed to get the seamless arms and the extra Fenrir parts from CM Warehouse.

Just sharing some thoughts below. Aside from the GT AC Clouds, and I dont own any other Gametoys products so I can't do any comparison with Remake Cloud =-(

Fenrir parts... 10 cents and comes in a really oversized package :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 702541 View attachment 702542

I spoke briefly to the person running the CM Warehouse chat on taobao and they mentioned they are just going to sell whatever they have until it's all gone. So if anyone is looking for these as spare, do keep this in mind.

Next up we have the seamless arms. I only got the AC Cloud skintone ones.
View attachment 702538 View attachment 702539 View attachment 702540 View attachment 702525

Packaging is tight and excellent. They put some 'powder' on one arm but didnt put any on the other, so 1 arm came out nice and smooth but the other came out a little sticky. Nothing a good wash can't fix so I'm not too fussed about it. The veins on the arms are coloured a light blue! I was really amazed to see it because the seamless AC Cloud body had veins but they were flesh coloured. Nice attention to detail and I appreciate it (y)

And finally the body itself. First up, THE PACKAGING IS EXCELLENT! IF THEY DID AC CLOUD LIKE THIS, WE WOULD NOT BE FACING THE PROBLEMS WE FACED WHEN HE WAS RELEASED! THE FUSION SWORD SHOULD HAVE BEEN PACKED LIKE THIS TOO!!!!! Ah wells, hopefully this foam packaging becomes the norm.

I hardly touched AC Cloud cos of the fear of the seamless body getting damaged, so I had a field day fiddling with the 1st Class Cloud. Seamless joints are really nice, but to have jointed body to 'play' with, it was really a different experience and I enjoyed the time fondling the figure :sneaky:

Joints are all tight, buster sword is great, materia is great, BUT i have 2 small issues... firstly, there is some staining on the arms (you can see it in the photos that follow), and secondly, my copy's buster sword doesnt like to stay on his back. It just keeps falling off. But ah wells, i'll think of a solution later.

Now onto the photos! (For the head i'm using the slanty eyed headsculpt so from some angles, he does look kinda weird lol)

View attachment 702526 View attachment 702527 View attachment 702528 View attachment 702529 View attachment 702530 View attachment 702531 View attachment 702532 View attachment 702533 View attachment 702534 View attachment 702535 View attachment 702536 View attachment 702537

Hope you all enjoyed this little 'review'! If there is anything you would like to know please feel free to ask :)
is the body same as the old ones? i.e. RE Cloud and Zack? or a new one?

Gundamit has AC Cloud Deluxe for retail

https://gundamit.com/gametoys-gt006c-final-fantasy-cloud-strife-fenrir_p0695.html

Also, if anyone from here did buy from them (I noticed one had been sold since I put up the post), try to have Gundamit box it with more caution, there have been instances documented here of the bike arriving damaged. Which you can see on their site trying to sell at a discount.

Last edited:
Picked up that death note extra body set so I could have a spare AC Cloud body on hand and can confirm it’s pretty much the same skin tone as the one that came with the Cloud figure with a very subtle mismatch.

View attachment 702790
Good to know, thanks! I'm sure a lot of people here were wondering about the compatability. Next I want to see how close the skintone match is for L and Cloud. My L is still in China, otherwise I'd take comparison pics 😅

So for AC Cloud's headsculpt, there are many sellers selling the extra headsculpt at a hugely inflated price (about 160 USD, and going up too) on Taobao/Xian Yu (think of Xian Yu's as China's version of ebay).

I would suggest not getting the extra headsculpt as it doesn't make any sense at the moment. (sidewards looking eyes with some sculpts looking janky due to the eye position). Maybe a recast can help but you would have to get someone to paint it, or be patient and wait for someone to part out the remake Cloud headsculpt, which can happen because some have replace that with the AC headsculpt.

Any chance you can share a link to those Taobao/Xian Yu listings? I'm having trouble finding them. Thanks!

Gundamit has AC Cloud Deluxe for retail

https://gundamit.com/gametoys-gt006c-final-fantasy-cloud-strife-fenrir_p0695.html

Also, if anyone from here did buy from them (I noticed one had been sold since I put up the post), try to have Gundamit box it with more caution, there have been instances documented here of the bike arriving damaged. Which you can see on their site trying to sell at a discount.

Got the last one! Thank you so much!!!! :')

Going to share a little story... I got this Cloud over a month ago on the OhMyPrimus website. Everything went super well but NZ POST LOST MY PACKAGE!!!! It got stuck in New Zealand and got marked as 'return to sender.' OhMyPrimus said they would reach out to me in the following days (I'm not worried about the money, I paid through Paypal) and I had already bought the new body on SuperBuy lol.

Reallyyyyy!!! thank you very much. In case they lost the first one, at least I'll receive this one.... And if not, I'll have two, I don't mind hahaha.

:love:

Going to share a little story... I got this Cloud over a month ago on the OhMyPrimus website. Everything went super well but NZ POST LOST MY PACKAGE!!!! It got stuck in New Zealand and got marked as 'return to sender.' OhMyPrimus said they would reach out to me in the following days (I'm not worried about the money, I paid through Paypal) and I had already bought the new body on SuperBuy lol.

Reallyyyyy!!! thank you very much. In case they lost the first one, at least I'll receive this one.... And if not, I'll have two, I don't mind hahaha.

Glad to help a fellow collector and ff fan

I can attest that having two Clouds is definitely cool 😎
Screenshot_20240515_174228_Gallery.jpg

Ahhhhhh!!!’ Looks amazing!!!! I’m waiting for the chocobo to arrive from SuperBuy!!! :,) I have Zack and Sephiroth too. I need to buy a body for sephiroth’s sleeping head.

Feeling like a little girl with all this collection 🥰
Niceee!! You're gonna love it, it's so detailed. And heavy!! I remember I shared the Chocobo in the forums here when it first went for PO on Giantoy but not many seemed to care about it, AFAIK I'm the only one who ordered one? But I needed it for my Tifa display!!! (You can see behind Zack and the Chocobo is the Seventh Heaven - Zack is just chilling there for now :LOL:) I think some people's complaint with the Chocobo was the scaling. Of course next to Zack it looks a little small, but I'm sure it'll look great next to shorty Tifa :ROFLMAO:

I might end up switching out the backdrop for Tifa since I made this backdrop before her pre-order photos were released, and I didn't realize we were going to get the bar table with her. Might make a backdrop for the inside of the bar... But also might not display the bar at all. It feels like a shame to have her half hidden behind the bar on display. Maybe just for photos.

My SGD Tifa from FNC just got marked as "shipped", now all I have to do is wait for Tifa to arrive in around 2 months, and then for her clothes to also arrive afterwards!

One of the early reviews from bilibili shows SGD Tifa off quite nicely, even though the guy censored Tifa's undies. The fingers CAN move easily! She also has nice looking toes but they're not separate. Interestingly, the white shirt in the video doesn't have a metallic hole on Tifa's back, maybe it's a second alternate white shirt.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1pZ421E7oe
I'm still not sure how I feel about her face but the doll looks great I do have this on order but I'll probably sell her or the fanart statue I'll decide when she gets here I don't need two Tifas in my collection

Niceee!! You're gonna love it, it's so detailed. And heavy!! I remember I shared the Chocobo in the forums here when it first went for PO on Giantoy but not many seemed to care about it, AFAIK I'm the only one who ordered one? But I needed it for my Tifa display!!! (You can see behind Zack and the Chocobo is the Seventh Heaven - Zack is just chilling there for now :LOL:) I think some people's complaint with the Chocobo was the scaling. Of course next to Zack it looks a little small, but I'm sure it'll look great next to shorty Tifa :ROFLMAO:

I might end up switching out the backdrop for Tifa since I made this backdrop before her pre-order photos were released, and I didn't realize we were going to get the bar table with her. Might make a backdrop for the inside of the bar... But also might not display the bar at all. It feels like a shame to have her half hidden behind the bar on display. Maybe just for photos.
Still need to figure out how I'm going to display mine... I was thinking of 3D printing something and making it look nice.

For me, all this unlicensed figures stuff is a whole new world LOL. One day a GameToys one appeared and I was like: OMG THIS EXISTS? And here I am, broke but happy LOL. At least I managed to pre-order Noctis and Tifa :')

I really liked the chocobo from the moment I saw it. Luckily, bought it for $75 on SuperBuy. The one I haven't been able to find and really like is Nanaki :( Maybe someday he can be mine. Square's figures are nice but the price/quality ratio doesn't match for me. I much prefer GameToys'.

I'll upload a photo in a few months when I have the whole figure setup finished :D"

Hello.
I am new to silicone figures and have seen that bending the joints long term lead to tearing. I am currently displaying the arms bent around 30 degrees or so. Is it safe to leave it like this?

Attachments

• 20240516_083907.jpg
    20240516_083907.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240514_004629.jpg
    20240514_004629.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I'm still not sure how I feel about her face but the doll looks great I do have this on order but I'll probably sell her or the fanart statue I'll decide when she gets here I don't need two Tifas in my collection

Just be sure to mark her as "Brand New, Sealed, NOT USED" lol! It seems like she's been successfully sold by 3rd party sellers on ebay for more than double the price already.

Anyway, ToysWon... ToysScammerland still has SGD Tifa unbelievably up for pre-order. I sure hope nobody looking for SGD Tifa falls for that lie.

Back