Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so AC cloud was $284 on onesixthkit, we can expect similar price or even less with Tifa since she doesn't have big sword?

I'm assuming there'll be a regular with just Tifa and her accessories and then maybe a deluxe with Tifa and bar accessories from what I remember seeing in some photos.

I'd love AC Tifa, too. It's my favorite design for her and she'd look better next to AC Cloud. I'm still getting this one. If AC Tifa happens, it shouldn't be too difficult to sell the Remake version.
Would love AC TIFA too.. but GT boss mentioned he won’t release another TIFA .. he rather focus on other character. So I’m grabbing REMAKE TIFA first just in case there’s no AC TIFA in the future.

aerith,noctis,tifa are confirmed so far by now.

with tifa and noctis release this year. 2024 will be aerith + ?

for Vincent and Yuffie,better wait after rebirth release.

perhaps 2024 yuna ?ac sep? i don't know man.
I am so ready for ALL of those!🔥

They should do Ardyn XD Noctis deserves to have his antagonist with him on the shelf XD

Whoa tifa and noctis releasing 2023?

Or do you mean pre orders go up 2023

Pretty sure he meant preorder, it'll most certainly be a preorder window like the other figures unless GT set a production cap number.

Really hoping that Vincent happens. Think he'll look really cool as a figure.

vincent-advent-children-cinematic.gif

Really hoping that Vincent happens. Think he'll look really cool as a figure.
Too bad he wasn't shown in the new trailer. I'm sure there will be changes for his design in Rebirth. At least there's still time with Cloud, Tifa, Noctis, etc.

Assuming AC Cloud launch July 31st, D-Day is 47 days away. I intend to do a daily release date counter.
D-DAY 47.

No Tidus? Are silicone bodies only available in one skin tone and that's why they're skipping Barrett and Tidus? Just trying to find a reasoning here :ROFLMAO:

Back