Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks.
I'll be keeping an eye out on it, but at the same time I feel the damn fomo building and the need to preorder the VTS cloud so I dont miss out on either one all together.

I also hope someone makes a more accurate Tifa and Aerith, rather than clothing and a rooted head.
Mainly, I just hope someone like Game Toys makes them with sculpted hair as I am not a huge fan of rooted hair. Just me.

Try showzstore.com. They show Cloud and Daytona combo available for preorder. Good luck pal!

Thanks.
I'll be keeping an eye out on it, but at the same time I feel the damn fomo building and the need to preorder the VTS cloud so I dont miss out on either one all together.

I also hope someone makes a more accurate Tifa and Aerith, rather than clothing and a rooted head.
Mainly, I just hope someone like Game Toys makes them with sculpted hair as I am not a huge fan of rooted hair. Just me.

Totally agree. Hopefully Gametoys continue the line, Aerith & Tifa would be amazing !

For some reason I have the felling that gametoys cloud it's gonna be delayed . . Maybe Q3 to Q4

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

For some reason I have the felling that gametoys cloud it's gonna be delayed . . Maybe Q3 to Q4

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

I believe all the releases will be delayed (not only gametoys), I just hope the quality doesn't drop.
Has there been any news on PAK Tifa's replacement face-plate?

I believe all the releases will be delayed (not only gametoys), I just hope the quality doesn't drop.
I was happy with their Ichigo, so I'm optimistic about Cloud and Sephiroth. I just hope Cloud isn't 13+ inches tall like Ichigo.

Regarding the replacement, it's just that one store in the Philippines that's offering a bootleg replacement, right? I haven't seen anything mentioned with regard to an official statement regarding free replacement from Square Enix.

Not released yet, ETA July. Anyone have news on GameToys 1/6 Final Fantasy figures? I tried to find their weibo account or any other social media, but no luck.

The asia/japan batch is out. The skin tone lighter, hair more flush, and eyes less droopy. Paint overall is cleaner too at macro distance.

2743016.jpg
2743017.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like VTS and Gametoys Cloud are sold out everywhere, but nobody's stocking Sephiroth yet? I also saw a 12 inch Tifa being made by yet another company.

Looks like VTS and Gametoys Cloud are sold out everywhere, but nobody's stocking Sephiroth yet? I also saw a 12 inch Tifa being made by yet another company.
Its probably sold out or a private listing then because I preordered Sephiroth with Giantoy

Ah, was hoping for Yuffie, guess we have to wait another year.

And MAN that Cloud in the bike set is such a dick move to raise the price. He's not even a figure that's sold out right now.

Last edited:
There is a version that doesn't include Cloud and one with just Jessie and no bike.

Red and Rufus were on my want list. I'm guessing Yuffie will be announced eventually. Tseng is the only other one I want but maybe they'll wait for part 2 and release him with Elena?

Back