Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Squenix are out of their minds with that price lmao. PAK figures are such a ripoff, but they can get away with it since they wont give anyone else the license.

Squenix are out of their minds with that price lmao. PAK figures are such a ripoff, but they can get away with it since they wont give anyone else the license.
Idiots will pay full price for that, would much rather just buy "bootleg" products that are bigger, better and come with more stuff. PAK have gone up in price by what 200% since their introduction? People get tricked into paying premium prices for what they think are premium products. They haven't been worth the price since 2013 at the latest.

Idiots will pay full price for that, would much rather just buy "bootleg" products that are bigger, better and come with more stuff. PAK have gone up in price by what 200% since their introduction? People get tricked into paying premium prices for what they think are premium products. They haven't been worth the price since 2013 at the latest.
All of the qc problems and drops in quality just add to it too.

Anyone who pays retail is nuts when there are retailers selling it for below at even pre-order stage.

And the overall size and quality has gone up since the first Kai figure. You honestly don't believe the first FFXIII kai figure can hold up to a recent one, right? I mean that's objectively wrong. QC also was even more atrocious back in the day of non-kai figures. Yeah they're overpriced, but that's on everyone. Tiny ass Figmas, Figuarts, MAFEX are hitting $100+ now.

Last edited:
Toy prices are rising for everything. I remember buying a Mezco Wolverine several years back for $80 retail, now Mezco figures are $120+.

What site has Jessie for the lowest price? Official Square Enix store has a 10% discount, but shipping cost brings it up to BBTS's price.

Are there any sites that are guaranteed to ship the revised Play Arts Kai Tifa? I'm concerned that if I order from a US retailer, like Sideshow or BBTS, that I'll end up with a left-over from the initial batch.

Are there any sites that are guaranteed to ship the revised Play Arts Kai Tifa? I'm concerned that if I order from a US retailer, like Sideshow or BBTS, that I'll end up with a left-over from the initial batch.
You could just contact them and ask, I know bbts will be straight with you ifd you got the new one, but from what I've seen they both look nearly the same anyway.
Toy prices are rising for everything. I remember buying a Mezco Wolverine several years back for $80 retail, now Mezco figures are $120+.

What site has Jessie for the lowest price? Official Square Enix store has a 10% discount, but shipping cost brings it up to BBTS's price.
Yeah, but I think half of it is just they know they can get it and trying to maintain their already big profit margins. PAK has always steadily rose in price more so than any other brand. They haven't been worth it since the old play arts days though imho.

Was considering on Red13 and saw the description

This figure has many points of articulation, including his eyes and upper jaw, as well as a flexible tail allowing you to reenact various poses and scenes from the original game.

Hmmm... not sure the eyes movement and flexible tail would be a good idea.

I'm happy I finally pulled the trigger on the Play Arts Kai figures. They're not perfect but they're much better than I anticipated. I've already pre-ordered the rest of the gang.

Cloud & Barret.jpg

PAK Yuffie, Sonon and a reissue of Cloud on Fenrir from Advent Children are now up for pre-order. The BBTS listing don't show Yuffie without the cloak, I wonder if its removable? If not I'll pass on it and hope they release her in her standard outfit later on.

PAK Yuffie, Sonon and a reissue of Cloud on Fenrir from Advent Children are now up for pre-order. The BBTS listing don't show Yuffie without the cloak, I wonder if its removable? If not I'll pass on it and hope they release her in her standard outfit later on.
Convenient timing, I just started playing through Intermission this morning. Unfortunately, no, the cloak does not appear to be removable. If that's the case I'll pass on this offering as well. I only want the standard looks for the characters.

You could just contact them and ask, I know bbts will be straight with you ifd you got the new one, but from what I've seen they both look nearly the same anyway.
I contacted BBTS and they weren't able to tell me, unfortunately. They basically just said that they ship whatever Square-Enix sends to them. I ordered Tifa from amiami instead. Hopefully it's better looking than the first wave that was released.

Received Tifa from amiami. Surprised at how quickly it arrived considering the overseas shipping was only $20. Cheaper in total and quicker than ordering directly from Square, sadly. Anyways, I'm pleasantly surprised with her. The face isn't spectacular but I think it looks quite nice overall.

IMG_3349.jpg

The faceplate replacements for tifa remake are has begun in multiple stores here in the philippines. Were you guys able to ask your local stores for the udpdated faceplate replacement?

The faceplate replacements for tifa remake are has begun in multiple stores here in the philippines. Were you guys able to ask your local stores for the udpdated faceplate replacement?
None have been mentioned here at all. I got my replacement with far less paint issue (but no change on the face paint).
Hope SE are doing this for all retailers.

210750256_4454557771224112_2267115425029143643_n.jpg

Photo grabbed from FB. The angle of the eyes have been adjusted for the recent release compared from the january batch release it's more noticable on the normal expression faceplate.

Back