Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get their shipping notice from KGHobby for Zack yet?

I got the notice but it hasn’t moved since the 7th

Mine still the same. Still Sender is preparing item for posting
I also bought Cloud and Daytona separately from a seller on Aliexpress. I got the extra hands tho. I believe he actually had a bunch of delux versions and simply split some of them apart when selling. Dont know if he has got any left atm, and in that case you would still have to buy the whole Daytona again. ^^;

Oh man I got lucky! The hands were included. Thanks for the info .. :D

Supposedly TW will be receiving stock and will ship immediately. Come the end of September that is.

Attachments

• D5E11F50-DD03-4D91-8CB2-D07F0659DD44.png
    D5E11F50-DD03-4D91-8CB2-D07F0659DD44.png
    718.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
And here I am pre-ordering from a store that wont even get Zack in until October - November. Not a prob tho, Im as patient as they come. But I look forward to some pics from the ones getting him now. :D

I can sell you mine. I don't even use the extra hands for Hardy Daytona

I messaged you a few days ago, but if it's still available I will take it :D

Also same as the others here, my order from KGH is still "preparing for shipment" since the 7th. I already asked them about it but no reply.

Can't wait to see y'alls pics! Mine only just shipped from giantoy bc I had to wait to get paid to pay the invoice LOL :ROFLMAO: Oh and TW says early Oct release for the 2nd class body, or at least that's the last email I got from them :rolleyes: can't trust a damn thing they say lol
I think you actually just got lucky on that timing! I paid mine ages ago and just got the notif this morning as well.

Back