Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the looks of it its a design flaw with the material used for it. Ive also seen some of the sephiroth figures being posted from my local 1/6 fb groups with missing zipper thingys on some parts. Sadly most of them doesnt have any fix for it as it is a complicated pattern to paint over with. I wonder why they didnt use an actual zipper strip for it.
It’s not an actual zipper just decals printed on the suit it has a zipper texture which is weird unless that’s just the wire underneath have considered getting a 1/6 scale zipper strip and adding it to the coat. I already upgraded the silver wrist guards with better paint might just fix this too .

Some Chinese collectors playing with zack already

A quick comparison between gt zack vs bootlegKai

Attachments

• IMG_20220911_003047.jpg
    IMG_20220911_003047.jpg
    557 KB · Views: 0
Does anyone know if there are Zacks 2nd Class body still in stock anywhere? I didn't order that when I placed my 1st class order but I'd like to have both since the headsculpts are equally awesome 🌟

Some Chinese collectors playing with zack already

A quick comparison between gt zack vs bootlegKai
Him versus the guy she tells him not to worry about. I can't tell if the bootleg kai is literal or a jab at PAK's non quality, but it works either way. Mine should be coming soon.

How much was the soldier 2nd body anyway.

Are there any chances to get the hands for the hardy-daytona separately? Unfortunately I joined the game later and bought Cloud and his bike separately.
Little old me was to blind to see, that those hands are only included in the deluxe version =_= any hope?

Only thing you could do at this point is source some from a parts vendor like Monkey Depot, Toy Anxiety, maybe Ebay.

Which will be pretty tough given the scarcity of the figure and the high demand. Sorry friend.

Are there any chances to get the hands for the hardy-daytona separately? Unfortunately I joined the game later and bought Cloud and his bike separately.
Little old me was to blind to see, that those hands are only included in the deluxe version =_= any hope?
Maybe someone could sculpt some for you? Either out of clay or for 3D printing.

Kit is already sending my Zack today :clap
And i'm waiting news from Gundamit for my Zack's 2nd body (normally they will send it in 12 days max
Sorry if it is a bit off topic, but may I ask how reputable is Gundamit? Been searching for the Rocket Toys BASARA Date Masamune and found out Gundamit is one of the few store left that still leaves the pre-order open.

Sorry if it is a bit off topic, but may I ask how reputable is Gundamit? Been searching for the Rocket Toys BASARA Date Masamune and found out Gundamit is one of the few store left that still leaves the pre-order open.
I can't say it's my first order from them yet.
I only saw that they have a good reputation here.

In fact I ordered from them because I realized too late that the 2nd body of Zack sold separately was not the same as the Deluxe version, and when I wanted to take it from Kit the preorders were finished.

There was only some left at Gundamit, which only asks for 2$ deposit so I took it there, but they still didn't send me anything for the moment I just paid 2 weeks ago.

rumor, noctis will be 15+ 13v version.
btw plenty of zack stock in 闲鱼app,jacked up price but still lower than ebay.

By 13v do you mean Versus XIII, ie. Noctis' earlier look? Man, that could be tempting, but my heart would break every time I looked at it.

Attachments

• pyEdps6.png
    pyEdps6.png
    213.8 KB · Views: 0
Thank you both for answering.
eBay mostly shows me no stuff from Gametoys. I have to switch to ebay.com to see stuff about.

Sculpting was an option, that didn't cross my thoughts yet. Worth a try maybe.

Just a notice for myself.. ALWAYS BUY THE DELUXE VERSION. ... *sigh*

By 13v do you mean Versus XIII, ie. Noctis' earlier look? Man, that could be tempting, but my heart would break every time I looked at it.
Same, If the real Versus 13 was released it would have been a masterpiece, not like FF15, this ultimate disappointment

If you are still searching for Date then TNS Figures still have them for Pre-order too -

https://www.tnsfigures.com/rocket-toys-roc-001-6-basara-date-masamune-pre-order-deposit/
Also the other Rocket Toys figures still there as well -

https://www.tnsfigures.com/search.php?search_query=rocket+toys&section=product
Hope that helps

Neil

Thank you both for answering.
eBay mostly shows me no stuff from Gametoys. I have to switch to ebay.com to see stuff about.

Sculpting was an option, that didn't cross my thoughts yet. Worth a try maybe.

Just a notice for myself.. ALWAYS BUY THE DELUXE VERSION. ... *sigh*
I also bought Cloud and Daytona separately from a seller on Aliexpress. I got the extra hands tho. I believe he actually had a bunch of delux versions and simply split some of them apart when selling. Dont know if he has got any left atm, and in that case you would still have to buy the whole Daytona again. ^^;

I also bought Cloud and Daytona separately from a seller on Aliexpress. I got the extra hands tho. I believe he actually had a bunch of delux versions and simply split some of them apart when selling. Dont know if he has got any left atm, and in that case you would still have to buy the whole Daytona again. ^^;
Hmmm
I bought my Cloud and Daytona on eBay. Different sellers though. Maybe I'm lucky and the hands are in the package..
I will see it tomorrow .. or the day after. Lets cross fingers :O

I can't say it's my first order from them yet.
I only saw that they have a good reputation here.

In fact I ordered from them because I realized too late that the 2nd body of Zack sold separately was not the same as the Deluxe version, and when I wanted to take it from Kit the preorders were finished.

There was only some left at Gundamit, which only asks for 2$ deposit so I took it there, but they still didn't send me anything for the moment I just paid 2 weeks ago.
Thank you for the info!

Back