Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, guys. This may be our last chance.. Let's hope no one posts these anywhere else and ruin it for all of us..😒😔

Does KGH typically take a while to send out their stock? I ordered a copy of a Zack when it was posted a couple of days ago and the same day said it was being shipped but the tracking just says sender is prepping the order. This is the first time I’ve ordered from them.

Does KGH typically take a while to send out their stock? I ordered a copy of a Zack when it was posted a couple of days ago and the same day said it was being shipped but the tracking just says sender is prepping the order. This is the first time I’ve ordered from them.
I have the same issue. Tracking number was provided a few days ago, still no movement.
Also my first time with them

Also no update on mine from KGH since 09/07

Found one of the backseat watchers on Twitter who clearly doesn't care if Gametoys falls..😒🤦🏾‍♂️ I knew he was a problem from the start..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220910-115021.jpg
    Screenshot_20220910-115021.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220910-115038.jpg
    Screenshot_20220910-115038.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220910-130416.jpg
    Screenshot_20220910-130416.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 0
Found one of the backseat watchers on Twitter who clearly doesn't care if Gametoys falls..😒🤦🏾‍♂️ I knew he was a problem from the start..
What a dumbass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Seriously wish there was a locked forum/thread for actual GT members/customers. Thank you for your efforts in trying to protect GT's anonymity, but I fear we know what's coming. :cautious:
Side note that Noctis looks almost too good. Can't wait to see his promos.

What a dumbass :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Seriously wish there was a locked forum/thread for actual GT members/customers. Thank you for your efforts in trying to protect GT's anonymity, but I fear we know what's coming. :cautious:
Side note that Noctis looks almost too good. Can't wait to see his promos.
Foreal. Is there no way to make a private one specifically for GT posts?🤔 Bc these guys are ruining it for all of us and have NO shame in doing so.. And yes, Noctis looks so dope! I can't wait till we see some clear pics of him. Looks like he may be getting the new body as well.

Foreal. Is there no way to make a private one specifically for GT posts?🤔 Bc these guys are ruining it for all of us and have NO shame in doing so.. And yes, Noctis looks so dope! I can't wait till we see some clear pics of him. Looks like he may be getting the new body as well.
I wish I knew, brother. All I know is that, though annoying GT posts are being shared on twitter, they're harmless unless broadcasted to a Japanese audience. But the less the better.
Also yesss, looks very similar to AC Cloud body but I hope it's a full seamless. So impressed with GT's ambition

Damn.. It's gonna hurt seeing those official new GT Ichigos, knowing you'll never have one in hand for yourself..😔

Anyone ordered their Zack through TNS? I got notification to pay in full about a week ago but haven't heard anything about shipping yet. But from what people say, TNS takes longer than most to ship out.

Has anyone here found a solution on how to fix the “zippers” on Sephiroth ? Went to repose him and noticed a bunch of the zippers were missing then I looked and they just peel off like a little sticker. Was wondering if anyone has run into that here themsleves. I know the wrist guards are a common problem too with the paint peeling straight off but I’ve fixed that with some painting apps just curious if anyone has thought of a way to fix these zippers

Has anyone here found a solution on how to fix the “zippers” on Sephiroth ? Went to repose him and noticed a bunch of the zippers were missing then I looked and they just peel off like a little sticker. Was wondering if anyone has run into that here themsleves. I know the wrist guards are a common problem too with the paint peeling straight off but I’ve fixed that with some painting apps just curious if anyone has thought of a way to fix these zippers
That’s so interesting! I wonder if I just got lucky with mine, but I haven’t had any of those problems….

I also haven’t had any issues with Sephiroth
Can someone with actual issues reply haha I’m not asking if y’all haven’t had issues with him I’m asking for people who have run accross this for help, telling me you haven’t isn’t progressing anything haha no offense

From the looks of it its a design flaw with the material used for it. Ive also seen some of the sephiroth figures being posted from my local 1/6 fb groups with missing zipper thingys on some parts. Sadly most of them doesnt have any fix for it as it is a complicated pattern to paint over with. I wonder why they didnt use an actual zipper strip for it.

Back