Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted something similar in the Musashi thread and my post was immediately deleted, yet this post remains? The so called mods here seem to pick and choose what they want to enforce.

What's funny is that Hydeous is a mod, and posts For Sale posts in threads all the time.

Your post probably got removed because it was reported and a moderator was logged on at the time. A moderator probably just hasn't seen a report for the above post yet, if it was reported.

250 is a decent price, honestly you could probably get more for it on Ebay, but there is the 14% fees and its ebay. I bet you could get double what you're asking on here.
Just looking to get rid of it honestly. Only ever bought cloud hindsight to have the trio of Sephiroth him and Zack but Zack is my fsveoite and never wanted to get heavy into collecting so just gonna stick with Zack as my only 1/6 figure and sell Cloud and Sephiroth.

can vouch, he is legit, price was good too. I didn't know you were just lookin for the cloud man lmao I woulda sold that one back to ya if that was the case. that said you sure you don't wanna keep the bike? ****'s gonna be hard to get and pricer as time goes on.
Yeah like we spoke before I wanna get out of the hobby just wanna get Zack once he comes out and call it a day. Always preferred Zack to Cloud and they’re very similar in costume and I have zero room for the bike , Sephiroth I’m paranoid about the pleather shedding and can’t be bothered to keep up with it and I’m not liking the direction of having 100% silicone bodies. First cloud I had had his arms tear by barely doing anything. At least Walter confirmed solo arms will be sold so just gonna buy Zack and several back up arms and call it a day on that

Yeah like we spoke before I wanna get out of the hobby just wanna get Zack once he comes out and call it a day. Always preferred Zack to Cloud and they’re very similar in costume and I have zero room for the bike , Sephiroth I’m paranoid about the pleather shedding and can’t be bothered to keep up with it and I’m not liking the direction of having 100% silicone bodies. First cloud I had had his arms tear by barely doing anything. At least Walter confirmed solo arms will be sold so just gonna buy Zack and several back up arms and call it a day on that
Same on Zack, I ordered him as soon as gametoys announced him, he was my favorite, Cloud is up there, and I went and bought him so they could be together on the bike like the end of Crisis core

Hope you don't regret the decision later pal, Zack is top tier, but their cloud is up there too.

Same on Zack, I ordered him as soon as gametoys announced him, he was my favorite, Cloud is up there, and I went and bought him so they could be together on the bike like the end of Crisis core

Hope you don't regret the decision later pal, Zack is top tier, but their cloud is up there too.
Oh no don’t get me wrong I love that Cloud and Sephiroth figures a lot I’ve had a hard time selling them everytime I take the photos and box them I instantly regret it but I’ve been minimalist for years I used to have the PAKS back in 2019 and sold them the same year and haven’t bought a figure since . Made the exception with these because it was these or Guillermo del toro monsters in 1/6 that I would buy. These are perfect but I’m about to start a lifestyle soon whwre I’m gonna be able to move every couple of months so wanted to pack light and having just my favorite character on me is good enough for me

I'm pretty much only interested in Remake Tifa because judging by all of the official and none official
products that got released so far, it seems like nobody is really able to get her face right.
All of the released Tifas look like random cosplay girls or weird mash ups of AC, Remake, Original models.
Tifa has more statues and figures than anyone else in the FF7 line,
yet the likeness is a 6/10 at best. Even the Play Arts Kai Aerith looks way better than the Play Arts Kai Tifa.

I just want a Remake Tifa with a 9+/10 likeness and i guess GT is pretty much my only hope
because i dont know who else would be able to do it.
Tifa is the most popular character but at the same time it seems like nobody is able to deliver the real Tifa in 1:4 or 1:6 scale.
So there must be something about her 3D face that makes it really difficult to scale it down correctly.

I guess part of the problem is that even the game devs seem to be in disagreement about how she should looks like.
Because if you look at the Remake, for example Cloud, Barret and Aerith have a pretty consistent look
ingame, in CG scenes and in the menu character portraits.
But Tifas CG scene model looks completely different than her ingame model
and her menu portraits look completely different than her ingame & CG model.

Last edited:
I'm pretty much only interested in Remake Tifa because judging by all of the official and none official
products that got released so far, it seems like nobody is really able to get her face right.
All of the released Tifas look like random cosplay girls or weird mash ups of AC, Remake, Original models.
Tifa has more statues and figures than anyone else in the FF7 line,
yet the likeness is a 6/10 at best. Even the Play Arts Kai Aerith looks way better than the Play Arts Kai Tifa.

I just want a Remake Tifa with a 9+/10 likeness and i guess GT is pretty much my only hope
because i dont know who else would be able to do it.
Tifa is the most popular character but at the same time it seems like nobody is able to deliver the real Tifa in 1:4 or 1:6 scale.
So there must be something about her 3D face that makes it really difficult to scale it down correctly.

I guess part of the problem is that even the game devs seem to be in disagreement about how she should looks like.
Because if you look at the Remake, for example Cloud, Barret and Aerith have a pretty consistent look
ingame, in CG scenes and in the menu character portraits.
But Tifas CG scene model looks completely different than her ingame model
and her menu portraits look completely different than her ingame & CG model.
Square Enix official figures all look bad, it's not just Tifa. They're one of the worst figure makers in the business, especially at the prices they charge. With unofficial ones the problem is that they try to make female characters "hotter" by giving them the same generic face and body. Making an accurate figure is not the goal there.

I guess part of the problem is that whilst the in-game model is easily accessed as a reference material, the FMV model can only be eyeballed from cutscenes and marketing assets, and as has been said they're noticeably different from each other. I believe that Walter has mentioned in the past that this played a part in why GT Tifa is taking so long, they're trying to strike a balance between both "versions". It's a noble effort for sure, but there's a risk of not pleasing anyone if they don't get it just right.

I still think the 1/4 jack-o-lantern statue of tifa has the best likeness so far

1661775746564.png

not going to pick up because
1) the pose
2) it's a prototype and a lot of third party prototypes do not come out looking as good

Yeah i wouldnt trust any of these pre order pictures.

372188-dayu-tifa.png

The Tifa "problem":

trgprop.png

All of these are official Tifa model versions from the remake. Official character design artwork, menu portrait, ingame model.
Yet all of them look different. The CG model has completely different head / face proportions than the ingame model

I’m happy if tifa look anything like this .. but of course, if Gametoys can do better, sure! 😁😁😁

That is indeed an amazing headsculpt. But I couldn't justify myself buying it for about $250 when GT Tifa might be the same price and way more accurate AND is an entire figure. But again, great looking headsculpt for what it is and compared to what else we have out there😁

With that being said.. Anyone seen the SharkToys Tifa and plan on getting it? We've seen their Barret, which was 1/6, right..?🤔 I wonder why this is 1/12. I must say this is a pass for me along with their Barret.

Attachments

• 20220829_172924_168__39717.jpg
    20220829_172924_168__39717.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220829_172924_174__78107.jpg
    20220829_172924_174__78107.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220829_172924_177__07560.jpg
    20220829_172924_177__07560.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
With that being said.. Anyone seen the SharkToys Tifa and plan on getting it? We've seen their Barret, which was 1/6, right..?🤔 I wonder why this is 1/12. I must say this is a pass for me along with their Barret.
From these images at least it doesn’t feel fanservicey, even if it’s not a superb likeness in either the face nor the outfit/accessories.

I think (if it looks like this in hand) it’ll be at least a decent 1/12 option depending on the price for people with limited space or who only collect smaller figures. So not really for me, but… xD

I’ll probably pick it up to go along with the Brotoys Berserker Beretta, I can’t imagine we’ll get another 1/12 Tifa.

Attachments

• 6FFE6522-9DC8-4E0B-A19C-63E099543483.jpeg
    6FFE6522-9DC8-4E0B-A19C-63E099543483.jpeg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
I’ll probably pick it up to go along with the Brotoys Berserker Beretta, I can’t imagine we’ll get another 1/12 Tifa.
Hell yea, I got that 1/12 Barret coming too. Had to cancel my PO for SharkToys Barret. Wanna stay focused on GT. I know they got a lot coming with Noctis, Vincent, and I might get Kira & L too but idk. btw there's also another 1/12 Tifa from SuperDuck, but I'll let you decide which you think is better
20210802_145656_100__76774.1648096832.1000.1200.jpg

tip.jpg

Looks like they'll be having Chinese dress tifa as well. But I'm afraid ive been officially priced out by their figures given with the quality weve had from previous releases. I got the Blue dress version and that would be enough for me

Back