Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photos by AJ Photography

4KzVt7W.jpg

vuES2oG.jpg

rz1U2uU.jpg
PybQQPV.jpg
01NtkQi.jpg
HIVWCVe.jpg
mKP9EBC.jpg
Gcds0yt.jpg

tPDEgz5.jpg
nQHRmHn.jpg
WSH1PZB.jpg
0EtoxWg.jpg

Ha, now I can't unsee it, that does look really bizarre. Gotta be something with the angle or the camera or both, the video review seemed fine.

I don't really see it, outside of the awkward cut of the pant leg, how did they make him taller, longer pegs I assume.
I guess it’s the lens they use ..

Different lens have different distortion factors.

So where _is_ good to order from in the future if ToysWonderland aren't so hot? And when I say good, retailers that are not doing the same thing as TW of buying on-release rather than directly receiving stock allocation, otherwise the other retailers aren't far behind...

So where _is_ good to order from in the future if ToysWonderland aren't so hot? And when I say good, retailers that are not doing the same thing as TW of buying on-release rather than directly receiving stock allocation, otherwise the other retailers aren't far behind...
I think the general consensus is Giantoys and OneSixthKit I do believe.

I think the general consensus is Giantoys and OneSixthKit I do believe.
Those are my current top two, as far as 3rd party releases and wanting to get things right on release. Also great customer service.

Kit/GT can be a little pricey sometimes and if it's something I can source in the US through BigBadToyStore or Sideshow sometimes I go that route.

Seeing pictures like this really get me questioning the validity of the term "seamless" arms.

These mold lines are rough.
You’re not wrong! I’ve been wondering about possibly blushing for veins if the seams on mine are this noticeable, but that’s more as a fun project, and probably wouldn’t work for the whole seam anyway. lol

Agreed, happy to have both seamless and jointed arms, though I'll only display them with the seamless arms; I just like the look better and I can work my way around the potential issues and still have slightly dynamic museum poses. Here's hoping AC Cloud's seams are showing a little less though. With the new material and all. Really excited to see more prototype pics from GT now than Zack's release is almost here :hi5:

Counting on GAMETOYS to continue to improve their figures. It’s ok if they only release 3 figure a year. Quality is more important then quantity.

Excited over their AC Cloud and Fenrir.

Up next, TIFA!! Please release both AC and REMAKE together 😛.. don’t make us wait another year just for AC. 🤣🤣🤣

Seeing pictures like this really get me questioning the validity of the term "seamless" arms.

These mold lines are rough.
Still looks much better than joints. You can only see those lines up close, and on photos you can edit them out easily. No such thing with joints. I see the appeal of seamless bodies, at least for characters with exposed ellbows/knees/shoulders.

The seam lines are definitely very apparent in those photos, no doubt, but I don't think they look horrid, and those shots are also quite close-up and in high resolution. How apparent will they be if you've got Zack in a cabinet, or on a shelf, or next to other figures like Cloud and Sephiroth? Granted, if you know they're there, there's a chance you'll become hyper-conscious and become unable to not notice them.

Definitely curious about the material they're using on AC Cloud, in any case. The tolerance test shots that Walter has shared seem promising, but that's also presumably a prototype body.

Impatiently awaiting Zack escaping Hojo's toy lab
I saw somewhere on Twitter that he’s slated for next month now I haven’t seen OSK say anything either of there being stock coming in so seems like it’s just gonna be September now

I saw somewhere on Twitter that he’s slated for next month now I haven’t seen OSK say anything either of there being stock coming in so seems like it’s just gonna be September now
to be fair, if he ships now, he'll be hitting most people by september

I'm kind of surprised that GT have held off putting up any pre-orders at all until Zack releases. I know they were trying different head sculpts for Tifa and presumably Aeris, but those Death Note prototypes looked pretty spot on. It's been 5 months since AC Cloud went up.

Back