Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way I see it: no invoice from OSK = figure is not out yet.
Usually, Kit is one of the first guys to get figures
Yep Zack is not out, in the email Gundamit says :
"Your order status is in Pre-Order Waiting for Rest of the Payment right now which means we will get this item VERY SOON(Normally in 7 -21 days)
*In some cases the factor may delay the release to 1 or 2 months, you can contact us to get the funds back if you don't want to wait."

Sigh... not everything revolves around OSK.
OSK is often the fastest of all to send invoices, and he generaly sends when the product is in stock

OSK is often the fastest of all to send invoices, and he generaly sends when the product is in stock

I understand that but just because somebody else will have it in stock first and OSK didn't, doesn't mean they are lying. Do you even know anything about Gundamit?

I can back up ShowZ and Gundamit as legitimate, I recently got a preorder from them that I'd paid up in full. Well packaged and quickly shipped. Their speculative pre-order stuff (like for GT Tifa) is a little weird but they aren't a scam and they do know what they're doing.

I order a long-soldout item (years sold out) from ShowZ (Gundamit) before and they pulled through, no hassle. I was reluctant at first since the site seemed a little rough but I was pleasantly surprised that everything worked out very well and arrived fast.

I understand that but just because somebody else will have it in stock first and OSK didn't, doesn't mean they are lying. Do you even know anything about Gundamit?
Hum, why do you speak about lying? Nobody said that, i don't understand the goal of your comment.
It's my first order to Gundamit, and no they don't have Zack in stock (like everyone) they just asking to pay before the release like TNS for example

Last edited:
That's exactly what TNS does. Sends an invoice for full payment and you're still waiting 3-4 weeks for them to ship. Completed my last order with them months ago, won't do it again.

Hum, why do you speak about lying? Nobody said that, i don't understand the goal of your comment.
It's my first order to Gundamit, and no they don't have Zack in stock (like everyone) they just asking to pay before the release like TNS for example

You do understand that's routine procedure for a lot of retailers? They receive a shipping notice that the allotment is on its way to them and arrival is imminent. It makes it faster for them to process and ship out orders when they know it's been paid. Just because they're not doing it OSK's way that it means they're unreliable which how your comment makes it look like.

I would go with OSK for GT Zack, but I got into the party bit late cuz I wasn't sure if I wanted him in my collection. Luckily Gundamit has few spot for PO left at the time.

Anyone know anywhere that still has AC Cloud by himself for pre order ? Selling my remake cloud in prep because I don’t need two Clouds and I won’t have room for the bike already pre ordered him through OSK with bike was just curious if anywhere still had without the bike

Anyone know anywhere that still has AC Cloud by himself for pre order ? Selling my remake cloud in prep because I don’t need two Clouds and I won’t have room for the bike already pre ordered him through OSK with bike was just curious if anywhere still had without the bike
Aliexpress maybe? usually that would be most ppl's last resort to hunt down GT FFVII stuff.

I order a long-soldout item (years sold out) from ShowZ (Gundamit) before and they pulled through, no hassle. I was reluctant at first since the site seemed a little rough but I was pleasantly surprised that everything worked out very well and arrived fast.
i used showz store for something else, they're good.

Quick question y’all. Isn’t it all but confirmed that there is an Advent Children Sephiroth coming up with the new seamless body eventually ?

Back