Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue dress Tifa is out now, right? Did they at least improve the head sculpt from regular Tifa?
Still waiting for mine to arrive but initial reviews say the normal faceplate looks great plus it's compatible with the regular version head. The other face tho (the one with a shusshhing expression) isnt that good

Last edited:
Btw, here are some in hand pre order photos of the official Static Arts Tifa.

What she looks like in the Square Enix Store:
859bdaab4c1708af9242a6704b589e1a_1920_KR (2).jpg

These are one month old photos of the actual paint job:

FYYGDFBUIAEOZZQ.jpg

3191474.jpeg

And it was delayed again. Now its supposed to come out in September - October
but some US retailers said she will arrive in March 2023 ...
Square Enix ...
I dont know what to say about this stuff anymore. Its just sad.
Their own merchandise production team will never ever release a good looking Remake Tifa. Its not gonna happen.

backtoReality.gif

Wow, that almost looks like one of the bootleg statues. This kind of quality coming from the company that have direct access to the actual models Visual Works created for the game is an absolute embarassment.

Btw, here are some in hand pre order photos of the official Static Arts Tifa.

What she looks like in the Square Enix Store:
View attachment 597035

These are one month old photos of the actual paint job:

View attachment 597036
View attachment 597037

And it was delayed again. Now its supposed to come out in September - October
but some US retailers said she will arrive in March 2023 ...
Square Enix ...
I dont know what to say about this stuff anymore. Its just sad.
Their own merchandise production team will never ever release a good looking Remake Tifa. Its not gonna happen.

View attachment 597038
The company that has direct access to their very own characters can't even produce production sculpts that match their overpriced figures and statues. The same company that won't even license out their stuff for other companies to take a stab at. 🤡

Need that Tifa PO GameToys. :panic:

Its just ridiculous to be honest.
I mean the Static Arts statues are in their own weird Square Enix scale again (24-26 cm)
and they want 172-199€ for that paint job? Like, its a statue. So its supposed to look perfect in a single pose, thats it.
How can they still try to make savings on the face paint job on a statue
especially if they already got criticized dozens of times for the quality of the other products? I dont understand this concept.
Lets make a official statue line with the exact same production budget as the action figure line. Yeah, great.
Do they even have some kind of quality check / feedback department? Do they only have one staff member?
It seems like they really dont care.

... 170€ for the Play Arts Kai Cloud Dress Version ... come on man.

Last edited:
Don't forget that's a prototype they use to advertise the figure. The mass produced version will look even worse.
Wow, that almost looks like one of the bootleg statues. This kind of quality coming from the company that have direct access to the actual models Visual Works created for the game is an absolute embarassment.

How can they still try to make savings on the face paint job on a statue
because it sells, they saw aftermarket prices, started charging that much, and people still buy their garbage. This is why I prefer GT, better quality, respect for the customer, and all while screwing over a greedy corporation like SE. I just need them to make the last few characters I want :)

Back