Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man gametoys Zack face looks way better than this
Right? Super excited. I think they nailed it. I'm actually liking the 1st HS over the 2nd HS now, at least after watching the review video. Their efforts to fix his eyes were definitely not in vain. Look at those Mako colored eyes...
zackface.png

Right? Super excited. I think they nailed it. I'm actually liking the 1st HS over the 2nd HS now, at least after watching the review video. Their efforts to fix his eyes were definitely not in vain. Look at those Mako colored eyes...
View attachment 595663
I have to finally agree. The old photos didn’t do him justice till now glad he has mako eyes instead of the blue they seemed in the old photos. Also happy that it seems they’re going to sell seperate arms. With that being said going to sell my GT Cloud and Seph since I only ever wanted Zack and at least he looks great and the silicone arms being my main concern is now fixed. Once those are released going to buy at least 10 pairs depending on the price

Comparing with HT 2012 Cap with modified traps:
View attachment 595592

Comparing with HT Spider-man Black and Red suit with modified neck:
View attachment 595593

Comparing with HT MK 85 with modified traps cover:
View attachment 595595

Comparing with a Custom Sherlock Holmes with HT Doctor Strange Body:
View attachment 595591

Took these few that are more accesible to me for comparisons though it seems DamToys Ezio are similar height except for the hairpiece on Cloud. The differences aren't that big to be jumping on GT compared to VTS which is definitely out of scale and seems more suited to 1/5.

Even that, VTS is still somewhat excusable compared to PAK, an official merch division of Square Enix which often releases characters of varying inacurrate heights from the same series.
Thanks for this! I’ll never turn down extra info and comparisons.

This is exactly my point. Too busy making fun of the VTS figure to care that GT Cloud is also too tall. Show me a picture of GT Cloud in the rest of your collection, it will show that the figure is taller than all the other figures.
Mmmmmm....nope! GT Cloud's scale is perfect, he is taller than some the female figures I have yes, but definitely shorter than most male figures, and 100% in scale in everything for 1/6 figure.

VTS Cloud on the other hand is ridiculously way too big in every aspect, even with the height/body mod it still doesn't look right.

Last edited:
View attachment 595663
yeah, looks like the facial proportions were being thrown off by the lighting, but in the video they look identical in likeness and quality, so I'm super happy.

Last edited:
View attachment 595663
The mako infused eyes are a great improvement indeed but that hair it's just vastly superior compared to remake cloud

Gametoys Zackss it's gonna become one of the ff7 holy grails

Back