Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeez, that Zack figure is huge.

People were slagging the VTS figure because of how tall it was, yet the GT figure is still taller than 12" ... and people are like "Well, it's in scale for the game". Yet no one said that when the VTS figure was too tall, despite the fact that we know Square cheated the scale with camera angles.

Cloud looks out of scale with everything else in my collection, and that's a problem.
Yeah no. That VTS Cloud's scaling is horrible compared to GT's Cloud. GT Cloud is scaled nicely with their Sephiroth.

Look how ridiculous VTS's Cloud is. WTF is that height!? He looks like an oversized baby.

gyqSXWK.png

regarding height proportion ,personally what i think is:
its only fair to compare within the brand product.
different company different scale.

compare only gt cloud,sephiroth ,zack. yes the proportion is great and accurate.

example:(i unsure)anyone compare the height between vts cloud and vts zack?
if same height then its not correct.

but if we compare it with others 1/6 figure,yes it is bigger but i dint see any problem with the height.

because each company each brand product are not the same.
the best solution is :1 display for one brand . dont mix it.

Jeez, that Zack figure is huge.

People were slagging the VTS figure because of how tall it was, yet the GT figure is still taller than 12" ... and people are like "Well, it's in scale for the game". Yet no one said that when the VTS figure was too tall, despite the fact that we know Square cheated the scale with camera angles.

Cloud looks out of scale with everything else in my collection, and that's a problem.
I think if I cut the pegs on Cloud he'd be perfectly in scale, Cloud in ff7 re is like 5,9 ish, so he's not too far off
Zack is anywhere from 5,11 to 6,4 but genreally is 6,2 iirc, so him being a bit taller is fine, but again, in scale means maybe taking some height off his ankles.

compare only gt cloud,sephiroth ,zack. yes the proportion is great and accurate.

example:(i unsure)anyone compare the height between vts cloud and vts zack?
if same height then its not correct.

but if we compare it with others 1/6 figure,yes it is bigger but i dint see any problem with the height.

because each company each brand product are not the same.
the best solution is :1 display for one brand . dont mix it.
I think that’s fair to a point, but also if someone is advertising the sale of a 1/6 figure, it should be within at least a reasonable range for that scale. Otherwise they would serve themselves better by just saying what height the figure is.

IIRC Zack is way taller than Cloud (depending on the sources) but he's more or less just as tall as sephiroth
He's not way taller, but tall enough to be noticable, still shorter than Seph, but everybody is, He's ususally 6,2 irrc

I wouldn't say so, Cloud isn't that much taller than most 12 inch figures, in fact he's about in scale a tiny bit shorter but he's mostly hair. A little shave off his ankles would make him in scale, same with Zack if it bothers anybody that much.

My Cloud is shorter than Gambit and a tiny bit shorter than my other 12 inchers, but seems taller because he has giant hair.

Scale looks fine to me, Sephiroth will still tower over both Zack and Cloud so no issues imo.

Really looking forward to seeing how Aeris and Tifa have turned out, quite strongly considering putting an order down for the former to go with AC Cloud and Sephiroth.

Arf, Zack's body is not the same than Cloud, he's more tall!
As Cloud is my favorite character by far, I was hoping I will be able to use Zack's seamless arms if one day my Cloud's get damaged (that's one of the reasons why I took Zack's 2nd body)
And in the end, no I couldn't, Zack being taller, his arms won't fit on the Cloud 😫

Arf, Zack's body is not the same than Cloud, he's more tall!
As Cloud is my favorite character by far, I was hoping I will be able to use Zack's seamless arms if one day my Cloud's get damaged (that's one of the reasons why I took Zack's 2nd body)
And in the end, no I couldn't, Zack being taller, his arms won't fit on the Cloud 😫
nah, just wait for boss to release the silicon version of arms.
in planning,for zack and re cloud

Yeah no. That VTS Cloud's scaling is horrible compared to GT's Cloud. GT Cloud is scaled nicely with their Sephiroth.

Look how ridiculous VTS's Cloud is. WTF is that height!? He looks like an oversized baby.

gyqSXWK.png

This is exactly my point. Too busy making fun of the VTS figure to care that GT Cloud is also too tall. Show me a picture of GT Cloud in the rest of your collection, it will show that the figure is taller than all the other figures.

This is exactly my point. Too busy making fun of the VTS figure to care that GT Cloud is also too tall. Show me a picture of GT Cloud in the rest of your collection, it will show that the figure is taller than all the other figures.
I went ahead and measured him next to:
Asmus Nero
Sideshow Gambit
Hot Toys Mysterio
Hot Toys Wesker
Phicen t34 muscle body
and a few others, he's actually the same size or 1/12th on an inch smaller, the only thing making him look "bigger" is his giant hair spikes givein him 1/2 of a head extra height

I don't personally own one but of all of the GT Cloud owners I know of, I have never seen any complaints about him being too tall. That complaint is prevalent with the VTS release. It's not making fun of it, it's an unavoidable comparison.

At this stage I wouldn't go deep in any non-VII line. I like a couple other Final Fantasys well enough, but I'm a much bigger FFVII fan than I am a Final Fantasy fan.

I think Squall and Lightning have really cool swords and I'd buy them for that reason. The rest of the extended cast? Not really for me.
I only really care for VII and XV.

Back