Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some pic

Attachments

• D7A0FE5D-7936-4357-AE7E-D6CA02822F1A.jpeg
    D7A0FE5D-7936-4357-AE7E-D6CA02822F1A.jpeg
    192.8 KB · Views: 0
  • EF0C882D-B5AC-425A-BAA9-C9755D5AC4CC.jpeg
    EF0C882D-B5AC-425A-BAA9-C9755D5AC4CC.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 0
Side by side comparison of the 2 headsculpt .. the hair detail and eyes is really a big improvement ..

View attachment 595882

Really spectacular. Can't wait to see if this care and attention to detail carries through to the Fenrir in particular, which might be their biggest challenge yet.

Question for those deeper into collecting 1/6th figures - could Zack end up as one of the best unlicensed releases in recent memory?

Question for those deeper into collecting 1/6th figures - could Zack end up as one of the best unlicensed releases in recent memory?
gametoys outdoes themselves with every 3p release in the scale, I've never seen anything as high quality besides that one 700$ joker

Really spectacular. Can't wait to see if this care and attention to detail carries through to the Fenrir in particular, which might be their biggest challenge yet.

I think the answer is not Zack himself, but Gametoys as a company.

Its quite scary to see how clueless a lot of people still are.
I was in a random FF7R stream on Twitch with literally thousands of viewers
and a lot of people in the chat were still convinced that the Tifa Jack O statue is a official licensed SE product
because otherwise the company couldnt sell it ...

This is exactly the thing how and why these companies survive. Clueless customers who click on the order button
without knowing anything about the product,
they just like the (fake) pre order pictures.

Its quite scary to see how clueless a lot of people still are.
I was in a random FF7R stream on Twitch with literally thousands of viewers
and a lot of people in the chat were still convinced that the Tifa Jack O statue is a official licensed SE product
because otherwise the company couldnt sell it ...

This is exactly the thing why these companies survive. Clueless customers who click on the order button without knowing anything about the product,
they just like the (fake) pre order pictures.
Those statues genuinely make me angry, honestly. Maybe this will sound a bit stuck-up and elitist, but I don't see how any actual fan of the game or series could order one of those. That's why Max Dood spreading that Tifa Jack-O statue in particular pissed me off - there's no doubt he absolutely loves FF7, so why even give the damn thing the time of day?

Last edited:
Those statues genuinely make me angry, honestly. Maybe this will sound a bit stuck-up and elitist, but I don't see how any actual fan of the game or series could order one of those. That's why Max Dood spreading that Tifa Jack-O statue in particular pissed me off - there's no doubt he absolutely loves FF7, so why even give the damn thing the time of day?

Max just found it funny lol, it's not that deep. The other day he pulled up that statue of Sephiroth in a mankini, too.

Back