Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I was hoping to be able to restrict myself to only either an AC Seph or Tifa to go with Cloud, but Vincent was great in the film, so I could be tempted...
basically just preorder any figure that gametoys releasing from now on.each figure is unique enough for collectors.each figure produced based on preorder quantity. no regrets.

personally i think gt Vincent wont be releasing as early as we thought. god knows how many others 3d file in gt boss pc. since remake version haven't showcase Vincent yet,maybe there will be some changes in vincent cloth,weapon etc etc. if they release before the remake version 2nd part came out,it will be not perfect,at least for fans.

gt boss made alot of prototype figure,tifa night dress version, cloud dress version etc,aerith,noctis etc.
he also explain the process of making a 1/6 figure from zero to finish,including how hard to control the quality of silicon body(so that the skin colour matched with headsculpt skin colour.),few process on the headsculpt painting,keeping the quality of headsculpt,to matched with prototype.

Noctis with 13 royal arms?nah,too expensive and some customer sure complaint. gametoys style,little things but deep meaning. engine blade + the sword of father?just guessing.
I hope they actually release Cloud's dress version (with the blue dress), I'd totally buy that. I wonder why they're working on Vincent before Barret, though. Barret is part of the core gang, while Vincent is an optional character in the original, and wasn't included in the remake (so far). I guess if he's the AC version it would make sense to go with AC Cloud.

personally i think gt Vincent wont be releasing as early as we thought. god knows how many others 3d file in gt boss pc. since remake version haven't showcase Vincent yet,maybe there will be some changes in vincent cloth,weapon etc etc. if they release before the remake version 2nd part came out,it will be not perfect,at least for fans.

gt boss made alot of prototype figure,tifa night dress version, cloud dress version etc,aerith,noctis etc.
he also explain the process of making a 1/6 figure from zero to finish,including how hard to control the quality of silicon body(so that the skin colour matched with headsculpt skin colour.),few process on the headsculpt painting,keeping the quality of headsculpt,to matched with prototype.

Noctis with 13 royal arms?nah,too expensive and some customer sure complaint. gametoys style,little things but deep meaning. engine blade + the sword of father?just guessing.
It looks like Vincent would be from his Advent Children look so even if they did an AC version and then another from 7 Remake Part 2, it would be fine.
Not to mention Part 2 isn't gonna come out for another 3 years at this point. :medic

UMQ7W0g.jpg

Last edited:
Great to see GT is consistently working on FFVII characters.
I'll be getting only Tifa and Aerith in 1/6 scale as I don't have the space to display the whole gang :huh

I really hope Gametoys will make Barret even if they have to develop his own body as they did for Cloud AC.
Barret is one the main characters, so have Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, Zack and not him will be really annoying.

Vincent can wait, There's no point in making it until we see it in the remake.

I really hope Gametoys will make Barret even if they have to develop his own body as they did for Cloud AC.
Barret is one the main characters, so have Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, Zack and not him will be really annoying.

Vincent can wait, There's no point in making it until we see it in the remake.
He appears in Advent Children though.

Hopefully they’ll do a advent children Tifa as well. Wouldn’t it be weird if we use AC Cloud with remake Tifa?
I'm hoping for either AC Tifa or Sephiroth to go with AC Cloud. Although, I could get 7R Sephiroth and it would still work, if you subscribe to the timeloop theory.

He appears in Advent Children though.
Yes but again, he's not a main characters even in AC.
It would be better if GT finished the FF7R range before to start an other.
I think Cloud AC is a "Bonus", but they focus on FF7R we can see it with Tifa and Aerith who will come, so the last missing main character is Barret.

I'm hoping for Barret as well.

They've pretty much shown/teased the entire crew from FF7R but Barret. Hope they consider him eventually to round out the crew. Having everyone together on the shelf would be great.

9rIf3fD.png

surely everyone got their favorite character in heart,but i think figure makers themself also need to guarantee the profit after investing money on develop a new figure. cloud/sephiroth is the most popular character on ff7,so selling them wont be a problem(if the figure quality is above average).

but tifa ,aerith,vincent ,barret etc, each region fans ratio is different. gametoys target customer still largely based on china. barret is not a popular character for most collector,so personally i think wont be large enough of demand for barret. popularity of ff7 character is cloud,sephiroth,tifa,aerith,zack,valentine. and the rest.

Imagine the size difference of these two standing beside each other on the shelf! :ROFLMAO: It would be amazing, but alas a dream I suppose. If only GT could do a "limited edition" batch of Barret, to justify producing him, in a small quantity. So the collectors who do really want him/to complete the set (lots of us here!) can obtain him, and GT isn't left with piles and piles of overstock. It's sad, because I understand how Barret may not be the most popular character in China, but in the Americas, he's a hero.
Otherwise, I'm left thinking how I can kitbash a Phicen M35 body and make my own. 🤦
barret.jpg

Imagine the size difference of these two standing beside each other on the shelf! :ROFLMAO: It would be amazing, but alas a dream I suppose. If only GT could do a "limited edition" batch of Barret, to justify producing him, in a small quantity. So the collectors who do really want him/to complete the set (lots of us here!) can obtain him, and GT isn't left with piles and piles of overstock. It's sad, because I understand how Barret may not be the most popular character in China, but in the Americas, he's a hero.
Otherwise, I'm left thinking how I can kitbash a Phicen M35 body and make my own. 🤦
View attachment 576254

Agreed. Hopefully Walter and Kit can send a message to GT and let them know that although China market is priority, they really shouldn’t ignore the western market. It’s kind of like HT and the SW franchise. China don’t give a ****, but western markets do, so it’s best to also focus on that side of the planet.

surely everyone got their favorite character in heart,but i think figure makers themself also need to guarantee the profit after investing money on develop a new figure. cloud/sephiroth is the most popular character on ff7,so selling them wont be a problem(if the figure quality is above average).

but tifa ,aerith,vincent ,barret etc, each region fans ratio is different. gametoys target customer still largely based on china. barret is not a popular character for most collector,so personally i think wont be large enough of demand for barret. popularity of ff7 character is cloud,sephiroth,tifa,aerith,zack,valentine. and the rest.
You broke my heart :cry:
Barret is not my favorite character, but he is one of the 4 mains characters of the team, so those who bought Cloud + Tifa + Aerith will necessarily take Barret, it's factual, there is no risk to make him.
If Gametoys doesn't make Barret the FF7R range will remain a mess

Besides, it is incomprehensible that Vincent is more popular than Barret, he is not at all more popular in my circle

Not at all, all FF Gametoys characters are already in limited quantity, just look at the prices they sell for today because they are almost impossible to find.
If Gametoys makes Barret, it will be out of stock like all the others because Gametoys never produced large quantity anyway

Last edited:
You broke my heart :cry:
Barret is not my favorite character, but he is one of the 4 mains characters of the team, so those who bought Cloud + Tifa + Aerith will necessarily take Barret, it's factual, there is no risk to make him.
If Gametoys doesn't make Barret the FF7R range will remain a mess

Besides, it is incomprehensible that Vincent is more popular than Barret, he is not at all more popular in my circle

Not at all, all FF Gametoys characters are already in limited quantity, just look at the prices they sell for today because they are almost impossible to find.
If Gametoys makes Barret, it will be out of stock like all the others because Gametoys never produced large quantity anyway
True enough, and the want for Barret is certainly here in the West, but it's hard to voice that out to the East. All we have is Walter and Kit, and I don't want to pressure Kit to do more than he already does. I hope GT will reconsider making Barret, but all we can really do is appreciate whatever they give us, regardless if they skip an important character or not. It will be the same as when Noctis is released, people will be begging for the rest of the cast, and GT will have to decide strategically yet again if that character is marketable. (PS... Gladiolus is definitely marketable, sources: me :LOL: )

True enough, and the want for Barret is certainly here in the West, but it's hard to voice that out to the East. All we have is Walter and Kit, and I don't want to pressure Kit to do more than he already does. I hope GT will reconsider making Barret, but all we can really do is appreciate whatever they give us, regardless if they skip an important character or not. It will be the same as when Noctis is released, people will be begging for the rest of the cast, and GT will have to decide strategically yet again if that character is marketable. (PS... Gladiolus is definitely marketable, sources: me :LOL: )
Ah that's for sure, no matter what, I can't thank enough Gametoys for making the best FF7 figures ever.

Prior to Remake, Barret was near the bottom of the list for me, beating out maybe Cait Sith and that's it. I blame the english localization team for heavily altering the character.

But Barret is easily my favorite character in Remake. He doesn't come across as needlessly angry and combative about everything the way he does in the original. While he does frequently shout and swear and grumble and growl, he's also got so many genuine moments where's a big softie and kind of a dork and I love it.

Back