Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also not a fan of XV but I won't deny that it looks amazing and again they are destroying those horrible bootlegs from playarts

By the way Any news on zack ??
I need that fvcking first class soldier 😤

just some 3d model, no releasing news.

Attachments

• AA8DBA1D-0D47-4082-AD22-60B65C98E79D.jpeg
    AA8DBA1D-0D47-4082-AD22-60B65C98E79D.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 136
  • 5AF07675-D325-4C8F-9F8F-49D19865AFD2.jpeg
    5AF07675-D325-4C8F-9F8F-49D19865AFD2.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 131
  • E0368FD1-99AA-497E-8B2B-A20B1E22F40B.png
    E0368FD1-99AA-497E-8B2B-A20B1E22F40B.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 130
GT really do have a lot going on don’t they. Very happy to see an early glimpse at Vincent and I wonder if they’re going for the AC or DOC look.

Haha is GT boss reading the thread?? I asked many pages ago who else we all would like to see from GT and mine and many other responses were Vincent 😍 I have a feeling it's going to be the AC costume, just because it's newer and will mesh with Cloud. I feel the overall design will look cleaner this way and his cloak, although a challenge to craft, will look awesome.

Can't believe GT out here really making dreams come true - it keeps getting better?! 🤯

Thanks Walter for showing us!!

Last edited:
just some 3d model, no releasing news.
Jumping on board to give more hype to a Vincent release. That would be incredible. He was my second final fantasy figure I bought after cloud like 7 years ago.

Even the recent PAK Vincent was a pretty great release.

Jumping on board to give more hype to a Vincent release. That would be incredible. He was my second final fantasy figure I bought after cloud like 7 years ago.
Love hearing that!! The first final fantasy figure I ever received was the play arts deluxe set AC Cloud + fenrir, for my birthday about 15 years ago. 😁 Fond memories!!

Love hearing that!! The first final fantasy figure I ever received was the play arts deluxe set AC Cloud + fenrir, for my birthday about 15 years ago. 😁 Fond memories!!
I’ve still got my Play Arts fenrir sitting on my windowsill that I got when I was a kid. Remember thinking it was the coolest thing ever but it’s definitely seen better days though.

personally i think gt Vincent wont be releasing as early as we thought. god knows how many others 3d file in gt boss pc. since remake version haven't showcase Vincent yet,maybe there will be some changes in vincent cloth,weapon etc etc. if they release before the remake version 2nd part came out,it will be not perfect,at least for fans.

gt boss made alot of prototype figure,tifa night dress version, cloud dress version etc,aerith,noctis etc.
he also explain the process of making a 1/6 figure from zero to finish,including how hard to control the quality of silicon body(so that the skin colour matched with headsculpt skin colour.),few process on the headsculpt painting,keeping the quality of headsculpt,to matched with prototype.

Noctis with 13 royal arms?nah,too expensive and some customer sure complaint. gametoys style,little things but deep meaning. engine blade + the sword of father?just guessing.

Damn, I was hoping to be able to restrict myself to only either an AC Seph or Tifa to go with Cloud, but Vincent was great in the film, so I could be tempted...

personally i think gt Vincent wont be releasing as early as we thought. god knows how many others 3d file in gt boss pc. since remake version haven't showcase Vincent yet,maybe there will be some changes in vincent cloth,weapon etc etc. if they release before the remake version 2nd part came out,it will be not perfect,at least for fans.

gt boss made alot of prototype figure,tifa night dress version, cloud dress version etc,aerith,noctis etc.
he also explain the process of making a 1/6 figure from zero to finish,including how hard to control the quality of silicon body(so that the skin colour matched with headsculpt skin colour.),few process on the headsculpt painting,keeping the quality of headsculpt,to matched with prototype.

Noctis with 13 royal arms?nah,too expensive and some customer sure complaint. gametoys style,little things but deep meaning. engine blade + the sword of father?just guessing.
Great things are worth waiting for, and anything Gametoys makes is something great!! & I love that. "Gametoys style" Little things, but deep meaning. GT is surely a diamond in the rough. :love

Back