Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NONE of the statues so far have had production sculpts that look like their prototype. That one will be no different. Wouldn't buy that statue to begin with, the most un-Tifa like statue I've seen.

Cool to see them doing Noctis, would be even cooler to see his post time look. He looked awesome here:

Cy7BkGQ.jpg

obK5sPI.png
There actually is one exception. Sephiroth from Dragon Studio. I own him and he look exactly as friggin insanely amazing as in the promo pics. I even dare say he look better for real. Thats the one statue that keep up with GameToys. And the crazy part is I bought him for about $700 and this guy is HUGE. Im a 167cm woman (5.47 feet) and the statue is 100cm (3.28 feet) so he is well over half my lengh and heavy as no tomorrow. And now he is up for 2470 USD on ebay. I did a good thing getting him, haha.

There actually is one exception. Sephiroth from Dragon Studio. I own him and he look exactly as friggin insanely amazing as in the promo pics. I even dare say he look better for real. Thats the one statue that keep up with GameToys. And the crazy part is I bought him for about $700 and this guy is HUGE. Im a 167cm woman (5.47 feet) and the statue is 100cm (3.28 feet) so he is well over half my lengh and heavy as no tomorrow. And now he is up for 2470 USD on ebay. I did a good thing getting him, haha.
Face sculpt and hair is better with Gametoys.

Disappointed but not surprised that XV is the next game they'd tackle. I'd've preferred a Squall or a Terra or even a Lightning myself, but most these companies stick with what's new (and also what already has high resolution game models they can rip :whistle:).

my kingdom for a Prompto.
My entire savings for a Gladio!!! :love: On topic of Noctis though, I hope he uses remake Cloud's body!! I cannot see why they wouldn't!

Damn, I never got into ff15 but I'll buy that figure for sure.
The game is super fun, the combat is great, bosses are fun and like interactive movies, and you can fish and pet cats. Overall, thoroughly enjoyed and I fell in love with lots of the characters.

Who was doing Death Note figures, was it 3Z or GT?
Those are by GT, so rest assured more anime figures are coming, but tbh it's all up to GT boss on what he wants to see added to his collection - but so far, we've had 100% matching taste in figures.

Last edited:
+1 for Squall. VIII was my first Final Fantasy and fell in love with it. Having said that I’ll definitely get Noctis, loved driving around with the gang, loved the little dialogue moments in that game.

My entire savings for a Gladio!!! :love: :ROFLMAO: On topic of Noctis though, I hope he uses AC Cloud's body!! I cannot see why they wouldn't!

The game is super fun, the combat is great, bosses are fun and like interactive movies, and you can fish and pet cats. Overall, thoroughly enjoyed and I fell in love with lots of the characters :ROFLMAO:

Those are by GT, so rest assured more anime figures are coming, but tbh it's all up to GT boss on what he wants to see added to his collection - but so far, we've had 100% matching taste in figures :ROFLMAO:
The combat is great? Difference in tastes I guess... but Cloud's body? Noctis is a scrawny kid.

I hope Gametoys doesn't turn into just a FF company. I had high hopes they'd continue anime figures.
FF is a beloved franchise with no good figures available because Square Enix sucks at making figures. I don't mind Gametoys focusing on FF, they're filling a gap in the market.

More anime would be great though. I'd pay a lot of money for good 1/6 JoJo figures. Medicom used to make some but now they are old, crazy expensive and very fragile.

The combat is great? Difference in tastes I guess... but Cloud's body? Noctis is a scrawny kid.
How can you say you didn't enjoy point-warping from enemy to enemy in a fury of slashes? Different tastes for sure! 😂
bc8ef7ced0275aee348af02de019a22ec8c901aa_hq.gif

As for the body, we can agree there, Noct is skinnier than Cloud, so in time we will see if they sculpt a new body for him or if they will take the lazy man's way out and use remake Cloud body.😅

Last edited:
Face sculpt and hair is better with Gametoys.
I think thats more of a personal preference depending on what you like. I think the hair look great on the statue and I prefer the flow of it (a posable figure of course cant have that), and Im not super fond of GT Sephs transparent hair ends. As for the face I agree that GT win, their paintjob make him look more alive, it also way more resemble Sephiroth in the Remake while I think the statue resemble AC more. Over all tho I think they both are top tier.

The statement however was that there exist no company that made their final statue piece live up to the promo pics but Dragon Studio very much delivered on that.

I hope Gametoys doesn't turn into just a FF company. I had high hopes they'd continue anime figures.

For sure. My 2 biggest wants are Alucard from Hellsing and a Yuri/Kei double pack from Dirty Pair. I think there's a reasonable chance GT could do the former at least.

For sure. My 2 biggest wants are Alucard from Hellsing and a Yuri/Kei double pack from Dirty Pair. I think there's a reasonable chance GT could do the former at least.
Aside from Kenpachi from Bleach, my main wants are Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.

Can only imagine how good a GT Spike figure would look.

Back