Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is here anyone from the EU zone who was able to import / buy a GameToys product through a EU store?
I'm from Germany and there isnt a single german 1/6, 1/4 collector store with GameToys stuff in their product line.
They have Virtual Toys for example but no GameToys anywhere.

I'm not really interested in importing this stuff myself from China or the US
because that sounds like a nightmare with german customs and the delivery time
(especially if there is a problem with the product and it needs some kind of exchange ...)
If there was, there is a chance it was all bought up immediately.

Is here anyone from the EU zone who was able to import / buy a GameToys product through a EU store?
I'm from Germany and there isnt a single german 1/6, 1/4 collector store with GameToys stuff in their product line.

(especially if there is a problem with the product and it needs some kind of exchange ...)
Well this goes for you and any other fan of Gametoys that found this site, the best place to buy from if you're in the US or EU is definitely through One Sixth Kit, Kit uses the IOSS system for the EU which prepays the VAT and always marks his stuff as low value to avoid any other import taxes, he also has excellent costumer support which is something many retailers/resellers are abandoning due to the current situation in the world, Giantoy would be my second recommendation, their service is as great as Kit's, not to mention they always get their stock in first compared to EU resellers which may not get it until months or a year later after it's releases.

gametoys set rules for mainland reseller ,which is cannot open lower priced po that set by gt. example ac cloud set,gt set minimum po price is 2780rmb, means every reseller in china cannot open preorder under 2780rmb,once found lower price,gametoys will not accept order from the reseller and backlisted the shop.china taobao is dead serious regarding the shop rating,reseller would do anything to pump 5star rating. they do honour the sales,if you preorder it,you guarantee will get it.from reputated shop of coz.

I would advice you guys buy from china taobao shop(the link i given above),or some shop that you trusted.

based on the current market,if you willing to let go the preorder of gametoys product,you can sell it within 10minutes in china.

sadly i dont have money for doing buiness,if not sure can help the fans at oversea get these figure easily.
It's honestly quite baffling how bad TW is messing things up for everybody. This is the same issue that Queen/INART was having with them. They keep undercutting every other retailer by offering these figures way with below retail price.

I fear this going pretty bad for all of us when this effects good retailers like OneSixthKit and GianToys.

Sometimes some things are better left unsaid and sometimes some people don't get that hint.
Don't see why it matters too much if we discuss it here or not. It's weird enough that stores and people on FB groups were spilling the beans about it last week. I doubt us talking about it on the "collectorfreaks" forum matters much. But if it's ultimately better to avoid it, by all means. Excited for them none the less.

Well this goes for you and any other fan of Gametoys that found this site, the best place to buy from if you're in the US or EU is definitely through One Sixth Kit, Kit uses the IOSS system for the EU which prepays the VAT and always marks his stuff as low value to avoid any other import taxes, he also has excellent costumer support which is something many retailers/resellers are abandoning due to the current situation in the world, Giantoy would be my second recommendation, their service is as great as Kit's, not to mention they always get their stock in first compared to EU resellers which may not get it until months or a year later after it's releases.
--

You realize such calm logic from a practical perspective falls upon deaf ears here and elsewhere right?

;)

It's honestly quite baffling how bad TW is messing things up for everybody. This is the same issue that Queen/INART was having with them. They keep undercutting every other retailer by offering these figures way with below retail price.

I fear this going pretty bad for all of us when this effects good retailers like OneSixthKit and GianToys.

Don't see why it matters too much if we discuss it here or not. It's weird enough that stores and people on FB groups were spilling the beans about it last week. I doubt us talking about it on the "collectorfreaks" forum matters much. But if it's ultimately better to avoid it, by all means. Excited for them none the less.
--

Quite simply, many "don't care". It's very evident within this group and others.

Many just want as cheap as possible and quickly as possible screw everyone and if I get ripped off PayPal will protect me (if within 180 days) or my credit card company will so I can continue playing the dumb . . . and ignorant victim like many others online and across social media without ever being held accountable for my dumb . . . poor choices.

Im from Sweden and I used SugoToys (Australia) when I preordered Sephiroth, and only paid an extremely low fee (about 100sek wich is less than 10€) and that was to our country shipping company cause they take fees as well, nothing in customs, so safe to say they lower the value when they send their packages. For Cloud and Daytona I was late and had to buy from Ali, was really scared about the custom fees but ended up not having to pay anything, even if the bike box weight over 4kg! I dont think there are any EU stores that sell GT unfortunately. Not that Im aware of anyway. But as has been said already, EU stores would get their stock way later and I for one wouldnt wanna wait, hehe.

Last edited:
for the 1/6 ff series market,we currently have vts toys, superduck,and gametoys. SE wont mess with vts and superduck as they did not interfere much with SE playarts sales figure due to low resemble look of the character. but not with the case of gametoys. GT currently are on the top when we mention 1/6 FF figure. many player are selling the preorder of reissue pak cloud ac + fenrir set to buy the gt version. after the qc issue of the pak tifa, many fans had turn to gt. indirectly affecting SE PAK sales. but gt product are more to highend product,using real cloth materials,silicon body compare to pak series.
A good product doesn't required any promote through official website etc. just the real stock picture shared by fans is sufficient. mark my words,when Tifa open for preorder,the preorder duration will be not long.
keep calm,wait for the news. Gametoys have many surprise in the future.

Can't put the blame entirely on the users since, well, some stuff can be obvious and can be implied directly from the source.

My thinking here is if a company wants to go legit but is doing something questionable on the side or somehow is involved, licensors might eventually distance themselves from granting licenses from such individuals/companies. Besides, given the nature of such "practices" that can result into impeding further progress or development of such "products," it is in our best interest not to further point it out or bring specific attention to it. It can be frustrating that some people can't see it in that perspective. In other words, we have something good going on here. Please don't **** it up for everybody else.

Can't put the blame entirely on the users since, well, some stuff can be obvious and can be implied directly from the source.

My thinking here is if a company wants to go legit but is doing something questionable on the side or somehow is involved, licensors might eventually distance themselves from granting licenses from such individuals/companies. Besides, given the nature of such "practices" that can result into impeding further progress or development of such "products," it is in our best interest not to further point it out or bring specific attention to it. It can be frustrating that some people can't see it in that perspective. In other words, we have something good going on here. Please don't **** it up for everybody else.

But messing it up for everybody else is human nature. You can’t deny people’s right to stupidity XD

Last edited by a moderator:
for the 1/6 ff series market,we currently have vts toys, superduck,and gametoys. SE wont mess with vts and superduck as they did not interfere much with SE playarts sales figure due to low resemble look of the character. but not with the case of gametoys. GT currently are on the top when we mention 1/6 FF figure. many player are selling the preorder of reissue pak cloud ac + fenrir set to buy the gt version. after the qc issue of the pak tifa, many fans had turn to gt. indirectly affecting SE PAK sales. but gt product are more to highend product,using real cloth materials,silicon body compare to pak series.
A good product doesn't required any promote through official website etc. just the real stock picture shared by fans is sufficient. mark my words,when Tifa open for preorder,the preorder duration will be not long.
keep calm,wait for the news. Gametoys have many surprise in the future.

你放心吧, I am very calm and am excited to see what GT have planned for us.

Slightly off topic, but would Gametoys ever consider reissuing Ichigo Kurosaki. I got scammed by a guy on eBay and now the after market has skyrocketed immensely.

Slightly off topic, but would Gametoys ever consider reissuing Ichigo Kurosaki. I got scammed by a guy on eBay and now the after market has skyrocketed immensely.
You're out of luck from the sounds of it. Avoid POing from Ebay in the future, it's not worth the risk. Going forward if you want something from GameToys, put down a PO with a reputable retailer like OSK and GianToys.

Sounds like once preorders close, they're done for good. They don't want to reissue figures.

Hologram is right. Based on everything Walter has said, no dice. They're not doing any batch 2 or reissue to keep low profile and not get C&D letters.

They're not even reissuing/batch 2 on figures like Cloud and Sephiroth that were insanely in demand.

Yeah these things sell out quick and looks like no signs of a reissue which sucks
Gotta keep an eye out for tifa and aerith

Yeah, I figured. It's really annoying, I had just found someone else to buy it at a reasonable price but I was waiting on chargeback, but then I found out that it had been bought by another user on here who was in the exact same position with the exact same seller😤

If you guys are worried about missing when these drop, obviously this thread is going to be the best resource, but if you have social media I know Kit posts on there, and I get emails from Giantoy pretty regularly too.

Hologram is right. Based on everything Walter has said, no dice. They're not doing any batch 2 or reissue to keep low profile and not get C&D letters.

They're not even reissuing/batch 2 on figures like Cloud and Sephiroth that were insanely in demand.
--

Right now, it's 100% guaranteed no reissue. However. some choose to hold onto false hopes there could a reissue just like how certain vendors may suddenly receive their orders and/or issue a refund to those who got screwed over.

Get over it.

Fingers crossed for Barret. Would be a real shame to get 90% of the crew and then never get Barret to round it out. Happy to see Tifa and Aerith looking great though. The best sculpts I've seen for the two characters so far.

GameToy's boss's focus on quality and accuracy is definitely 100% shown. They also got the official Naruto license for their sub-brand, RocketToys and those figures are quality looking top to bottom just like these FF figures.

Really excited for whatever figures they do.

IrJrbnT.png

V9YusnW.jpg
RtWveJU.jpg
YycAOaw.jpg
Thanks for sharing. I would have missed that Itachi had I not noticed! I've got the 1/6 InFlames Kakashi already, so that will suffice for me, but damn, he looks good. And LED Chidori.

Back