Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really looking forward to the Tifa! If it is affordable for me, it will be the first thing like this I've ever ordered and I'm excited! :)
I had a tough time following all of the store and seller drama in this fairly-long thread. Did the community settle on the best places to keep an eye on preorders?
Thank you for sharing the new photos. :)

I'm really looking forward to the Tifa! If it is affordable for me, it will be the first thing like this I've ever ordered and I'm excited! :)
I had a tough time following all of the store and seller drama in this fairly-long thread. Did the community settle on the best places to keep an eye on preorders?
Thank you for sharing the new photos. :)
OneSixthKit - Kit is heavily involved in the community, extremely responsive, fair pricing and gets things out fast and packed well.

Giantoys - Prompt, fair, on time with shipments. Overall good business.

Do not use Comic Sanctorum, Toys Wonderland, or Toy Origin. Regardless of what they offer the price at.

OneSixthKit - Kit is heavily involved in the community, extremely responsive, fair pricing and gets things out fast and packed well.

Giantoys - Prompt, fair, on time with shipments. Overall good business.

Do not use Comic Sanctorum, Toys Wonderland, or Toy Origin. Regardless of what they offer the price at.
Hey, great summary, thanks! :D

Feel like toy origin get put on blast every other week now. But they are the #1 to avoid imo
They don't reply to you, extremely rude and will treat you like trash

Enjoy a nicely timed screenshot of Tifa from Walter's video. :loveExcited for preorders to open up sometime after Zack's release!
Screenshot_20220417-215505_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
no news regarding barret or ac line. each product by gametoys are using a newly design body,they care about the ratio between character,for barret it would required a new design of body too. maybe some outsource factory have a moq before starting production. many company produce based on preorder quanitty . hot character like cloud ac ,the preorder quantity was out of expected ,thats why boss cut the preorder date short. One shop on taobao received more than 2000 order on ac cloud.
But who knows? Any character could be done by gametoys, while what we need to do is enjoy the figure that gt released. That come later.
Fingers crossed for Barret. Would be a real shame to get 90% of the crew and then never get Barret to round it out. Happy to see Tifa and Aerith looking great though. The best sculpts I've seen for the two characters so far.

GameToy's boss's focus on quality and accuracy is definitely 100% shown. They also got the official Naruto license for their sub-brand, RocketToys and those figures are quality looking top to bottom just like these FF figures.

Really excited for whatever figures they do.

IrJrbnT.png

V9YusnW.jpg
RtWveJU.jpg
YycAOaw.jpg

Last edited:
gametoys and rocket toys are different company. maybe you see those picture are similar between gt and rt .since the rising of gametoys,there are many company also interested in making 1/6 figure featuring anime/game title. 1/6 market can consider a highend collection,targeted consumer are working adult. they willing to paid top dollar for good product.

Fingers crossed for Barret. Would be a real shame to get 90% of the crew and then never get Barret to round it out. Happy to see Tifa and Aerith looking great though. The best sculpts I've seen for the two characters so far.

GameToy's boss's focus on quality and accuracy is definitely 100% shown. They also got the official Naruto license for their sub-brand, RocketToys and those figures are quality looking top to bottom just like these FF figures.

Really excited for whatever figures they do.
How did you jump to that conclusion that they are the same company lol

How did you jump to that conclusion that they are the same company lol
I mean at a quick glance the layout and the way it’s all been photographed could easily lead people to think that it’s a GT product so it’s not a huge leap to assume it could be the same company operating I’m under a different for licensed products. But let’s just say it’s not.

Sometimes some things are better left unsaid and sometimes some people don't get that hint.

Would love to see some s4 AOT figures from them. Medicom made some s1 figures like 7+ years ago, surely they don't still have the license?

Enjoy a nicely timed screenshot of Tifa from Walter's video. :loveExcited for preorders to open up sometime after Zack's release!
View attachment 572612
Honestly if the final version looks like this, it's absolutely the best head sculpt I've seen of Tifa from any statue or figure so far. I guess I kinda see what you mean from the eyebrows, but I mean... If that's the only critique, talk about a job well done.

If I was GT, I'd be weary of ALL pre-order totals coming in from certain vendors in mainland China and Hong Kong given the unpleasant debacle that occurred recently where the ramifications are still being felt.

If a vendor in Hong Kong supposedly submits a pre-order for 2,000 units, I'd want 50% to 60% of the $ up front and I wouldn't believe any bull claiming a vendor represents a consortium of other vendors.

Put down the deposit and commit or **** off.

The same goes for collectors. You definitely want it? Then be prepared to commit with a hefty deposit vendors could very well require due to questionable business antics of certain vendors that impacts how distributors are dealing with all vendors.

Stop collecting "hard" and start collecting "smart" because there are still way too many dumb idiot new and old collectors in the hobby along with sketchy vendors out to totally **** it up for everyone.

Is here anyone from the EU zone who was able to import / buy a GameToys product through a EU store?
I'm from Germany and there isnt a single german 1/6, 1/4 collector store with GameToys stuff in their product line.
They have Virtual Toys for example but no GameToys anywhere.

I'm not really interested in importing this stuff myself from China or the US
because that sounds like a nightmare with german customs and the delivery time
(especially if there is a problem with the product and it needs some kind of exchange ...)

Last edited:
gametoys set rules for mainland reseller ,which is cannot open lower priced po that set by gt. example ac cloud set,gt set minimum po price is 2780rmb, means every reseller in china cannot open preorder under 2780rmb,once found lower price,gametoys will not accept order from the reseller and backlisted the shop.china taobao is dead serious regarding the shop rating,reseller would do anything to pump 5star rating. they do honour the sales,if you preorder it,you guarantee will get it.from reputated shop of coz.

I would advice you guys buy from china taobao shop(the link i given above),or some shop that you trusted.

based on the current market,if you willing to let go the preorder of gametoys product,you can sell it within 10minutes in china.

sadly i dont have money for doing buiness,if not sure can help the fans at oversea get these figure easily.

Back