Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its more like a pre-preorder for tifa since gt haven't officially open the preorder.
Yeah figured that but thanks for the clarification. Don't want people getting the wrong idea.

I would of pre-ordered AC Cloud but already closed it appears. Any idea why they are showing Zack costing so much or did I read it incorrectly?

there anywhere I can still get the cloud/daytona, is the price ridiculous, or am I SOL now until people sell it off for their AC pre orders coming in.

No more stores have stock anywhere near retail. Only luck now is the aftermarket which is very expensive. Doubtful that people will sell off their remake Cloud and Daytona once AC figures come out. I would say just bit the bullet and get it now if you really want it as I don't see it getting any cheaper. There are fewer listings by the day.

dint have reissue plan,boss confirmed it. to make sure that gametoys is always on low-profile. the 1/6 figure market is very competitive. there are many competitor. the boss himself mainpoint of creating gametoys is not earn money but bringing the best figure to collector. thats why he suggest preorder it, plenty of preorder shop in taobao. i surely they are some ways to get it from taobao as they ship worldwide with the help of shipping company.
oh no, I was really hoping they would have a reissue for cloud and sephiroth.
I was late to know that such fine figure exists, only found about about this after I pre order the AC cloud.

Please do share with the boss that if they really do a reissue, it will have lots of supporters, I would even buy 2 myself.

Nevertheless, thanks for all these wonderful update! been lurking here and waiting for Tifa's everyday.

Yeah figured that but thanks for the clarification. Don't want people getting the wrong idea.

I would of pre-ordered AC Cloud but already closed it appears. Any idea why they are showing Zack costing so much or did I read it incorrectly?
preorder for ac cloud and zack aldy closed.

Guess have to wait for FF7 remake : part 2 for the new and improved game version of cloud. 🤣🤣

Yeah, i mean ... Final Fantasy Remake 7 Part 1 is like the first part of what? 3, 4 parts?
And with a waiting time of like 3, 4 years between each part.
So i'm pretty sure there are going to be new products and re releases when the next game part is out.
It doesnt make much sense to only release products for part 1 and then ignore all other parts the next 10 years.
(except if SE decides to stop all of the third party companies somehow)

Yeah, i mean ... Final Fantasy Remake 7 Part 1 is like the first part of what? 3, 4 parts?
And with a waiting time of like 3, 4 years between each part.
So i'm pretty sure there are going to be new products and re releases when the next game part is out.
It doesnt make much sense to only release products for part 1 and then ignore all other parts the next 10 years.
(except if SE decides to stop all of the third party companies somehow)
Well, they are very steadily releasing stuff out. You can be sure that they will announce new stuff as soon they show something from FFVIIR, like they did with KH4. A ton of merch came out this month.

there anywhere I can still get the cloud/daytona, is the price ridiculous, or am I SOL now until people sell it off for their AC pre orders coming in.
If you are in the U.S., Cotswold Collectibles (gijoeelite.com) still have pre-orders for the Daytona up. They tend to get their stock in late, but I've never had a problem with any of my orders with them. I'd put in a pre-order if I had the room to display it, but I don't, unfortunately.

Can confirm. Received both bike + Cloud from Dasong with good communication as well. He would reply in Chinese but the translator would translate it without problem. I searched for hours, and realistically he was the cheapest on the web, as far as I could find, anyway.
Edit: if it helps your decision, I bought my deluxe set in early Feb, and Dasong has only price increased it by $78 CAD (about $60 USD), which is a fair markup compared to eBay.

I’d really love a company like Gametoys to tackle some Last Airbender figures, I think they’d nail it.

As much as i love ATLA, I strongly doubt it’ll happen as well.

So far GT has been doing globally recognized figures. I lived in China for 6 years and I never came across anyone familiar with it. In fact I had to recommend the series to my friends there.

Slightly related note, the Bah Sing Sei episodes were uh...it was interesting for them.

Really wish GT also do some FromSoftware 1/6 Figures, Artorias of The Abyss would be sick, i'll buy them in a heartbeat

Back