Final Fantasy Collection Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much! The Cloud/motorcycle statue was the first collectible I got; very expensive at the time, although now it usually goes pretty cheap on eBay. He looks better when his bike is rotated so you can see a bit of his face, but he's facing sideways in the shot because less of his sword sticks off of the edge of the shelf that way, and it's less likely to get brushed against and broken. I've had to glue that hilt more times than I could count on one hand. Heh.

I love my tattoo! No Zack for me, thanks. I only played the beginning of Crisis Core and Zack scared me away with his spunky optimism. I lent it to my boyfriend and he told me Zack tames down big time the further into the game you get, but I'll always be faithful to ol' Spikey. :)

Here goes a side by side picture of them both. Game version has shiny hair and different sculpt to the outfit boots face body etc.
202_0176.jpg
Pardon me, I'm not a huge Sephiroth fan (never forgave the ***hole for killing Aeris), but I just noticed in that photo he's holding his sword in different hands. On both of my FFVII (game) figures of him he's left-handed. Was he right-handed in the film?

I just bought an Aeris wallet of all things... It's very pink. I only tolerate the color pink for Aeris. I just need to move on from my Ocarina of Time Link wallet. Trying to get a little more themed. Will have to drill a hole in the Aeris one for a chain.

Actually... I wonder if my best friend would want it. She likes Aeris a lot even though she's never played FFVII.

you got a picture of the wallet? dont think Ive seen a FF wallet yet.

Also forgot to mention that you collection look rather nice.

Thank you. Spent a lot of time and money collecting my FFVII stuff. It didn't occur to me that I have figures of Squall, Selphie, Rinoa, Zell, Irvine, Seifer, Quistis and Laguna as well that could go in this thread, and a Paine Play-Arts, but I don't keep them on display and I'm probably going to sell them.

Here is the link to the auction for the wallet.

Also just purchased this. The most expensive necklace I've ever bought. I'm not usually the kind of girl who enjoys fancy jewelry.

the wallet doenst look half bad, but its nothing i would ever actually use. wow that necklace is pretty pricey but it does look pretty neat.

Play Arts is making IX figures, which I never thought would happen. So there might be a chance of figures from FF games prior to VII.

I actually wonder if pre-VIII figures will happen... the character designed by Amano Yo^^^^aka art is kinda abstract, so it may be hard for the toy sculptors to interpret it. Unless they get some stable art or CG (like Terra from the FF fighting game), I sadly doubt that we'll see toys of characters from IV and VI =(

rydia.jpg

celes02.jpg

There's actually CG renderings for nearly every character from VI I believe because of the PS release a few years back. I know for sure there are ones of Tina, Celes, Locke, Sabin, Edgar, Setzer, Kefka, the Ghestalian Soldiers, Narsh Soldiers, Cyan and probably some more Im missing yet. Oh yea, Shadow.. possibly the Moogles. Only ones I can not think of are Relm, Stragus, Umaro, Gogo, and Gau - all of which are easy to pull from Amano's work.

There's actually CG renderings for nearly every character from VI I believe because of the PS release a few years back. I know for sure there are ones of Tina, Celes, Locke, Sabin, Edgar, Setzer, Kefka, the Ghestalian Soldiers, Narsh Soldiers, Cyan and probably some more Im missing yet. Oh yea, Shadow.. possibly the Moogles. Only ones I can not think of are Relm, Stragus, Umaro, Gogo, and Gau - all of which are easy to pull from Amano's work.

Oh, I just remembered there are CG models for the characters in FFIV (from the FMV intro from the DS version.

mmm... smexy Rydia (err, adult version ^_^;;)

ff4cgrydiaxm2.jpg

What is the Cloud on the box in the 2nd pic?
That's a garage kit model that you have to paint and put together, which I never did (I have tremors, it would look terrible), but it was the first piece of merchandise I saw of FFVII. They also made an Aeris but I never acquired it. I don't mind that it's not put together. The box looks fine on its own.

Wow. That's amazing. Too bad Kimahri was my least favorite character from X. He was kinda boring. Did they make any of the other characters?

Wow. That's amazing. Too bad Kimahri was my least favorite character from X. He was kinda boring. Did they make any of the other characters?

Yeah, I believe they made 1:6 vinyl statues of the main characters. I remember when they first came out, Lulu was selling on eBay for ~$150 for some reason. They were all pretty good.

Here's a pic of my Rinoa and Squall 1:6 vinyl statues from Final Fantasy VIII. Sorry they're a little dusty (and Rinoa is a little crazy-eyed) =(

91985706.jpg

Man I'd love some 1/6 scale VI stuff. Could you imagine Magitek Armor in 1/6 scale? Then a Tina to ride on top.. Hot Toys needs to get on this license :drool

Back