Final Fantasy Collection Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bahhhh yeah right, Secret of Mana and Final Fantasy IV are both better than Link to the Past! OH!

They're not statues really, they're little random boxed figures. They're cheap, but for what you're paying, they're alright if you have a little spot for them.

People's favorite Final Fantasy game is such a divisive topic. :lol

I didn't know there were any X figures. I may have to check those out. But I would really love some 1:6 scale. Some heroic manufacturer must pic this license up at any cost. I just hope when that day comes that the offerings are not totally VII heavy.

Oh, and of course FFVII is going to look more epic when you post a massive (and pre-rendered) pic in comparison to a tiny very blurred pic from a previous generation console. I for one find FFVI's story far more epic than VII's. Mostly because the villain actually accomplished that which so many villains have tried and failed to do: He destroyed the freaking world!

I'm in the same boat as you. After alllll this time, despite it's massive popularity, no one has produced any FF 1/6-scale figures. And yet we get figures of pretty well everything else (Firefighter line, come on!!). What's the deal?!

I guess there's some hope that Square-Enix themselves may do it in the future, since they're slowly introducing their own new lines (1/4-scale, etc.). So keep your fingers crossed. Wish SS would just pick it up though, cause they'd be so much cheaper.

Definitely not my favourite game of the series or anything, but can't deny that Sephiroth is baaaadass :)

final-fantasy-vii-advent-children-complete-20070512014744510.jpg

Gabranth is in stock at retailers now as far as I know (though I haven't seen any in-hand pics). No idea when Sephiroth is set to ship.

Been watching his videos on youtube for awhile now and think they are pretty good, stop motion FF figure stories. He now has the new CC figures and made kinda of a movie with them.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/TAW0cmPpY3k&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/TAW0cmPpY3k&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gabranth is in stock at retailers now as far as I know (though I haven't seen any in-hand pics). No idea when Sephiroth is set to ship.

I thought Seph was cancelled? :confused:

I just received my Judge Master BadAss!

One hell of an exquisite piece. Blows my other SSC pieces out of the water.

wow, nice! They need to make some female figures. I'd love to see Tifa, Aerith, Rinoa, Quistis, Yuna, Ashe, or even Fran for some color.

haha... I love me some Square girls.

I'll have to take some pics of my Play Arts collection one of these days. I picked up the new Zack today, he's awesome. As of right now I'm missing Yuna, AC Yuffie, AC Reno, CC Aeris, CC Cloud, and the FFX-2 figs which I really don't even want.

wow, nice! They need to make some female figures. I'd love to see Tifa, Aerith, Rinoa, Quistis, Yuna, Ashe, or even Fran for some color.

haha... I love me some Square girls.

I'm still waiting for Tifa as a 1/4 scale MP statue. First they need to get Seph out.

Being as how I share my first name with him, I've become quite a Cloud collector. It helps that I was a big fan of the game (Final Fantasy VII...couldn't get into Crisis Core however). I own everything of Cloud that I can find, except for the Advent Children Masterpiece Arts statue. He goes for an arm and a leg and I really didn't like what they did to the character for the film.

In my collection:
Play Arts:
-FFVII Cloud
-FFVII Tifa
-FFVII Aeris
-FFVII Vincent
-FFVII Yuffie
-FFVII Sephiroth
-Red XIII and Cait Sith
-CC Cloud
-AC Cloud
-AC Yuffie
-Reno
-FFVII Cloud w/ Hardy Daytona
(And KH Cloud is on pre-order)
Trading Arts:
-Cloud
-Aeris
-Tifa
Key chains:
-6 Clouds (one chibi, one normal, two on motorcycle, one chibi AC, one chibi on chocobo)
-Aeris
-Tifa
-Vincent
-Cait Sith
-chibi Barret
-chibi Red XIII
Statues:
-Cloud
-Cloud w/ Hardy Daytona
-Vincent
Coca Cola figures:
-Chibi Cloud
-Chibi Aeris
Potion figures:
-Cloud
-Tifa
Extra Knights:
-Cloud
-Aeris
-Tifa
-Barret
-Vincent
-Sephiroth
Miscellaneous:
-4" Cloud figure
-4.5" Tifa figure
-Kingdom Hearts Cloud figure
-Cloud plushie
-Cloud poster
-Cloud wall scroll
(and a 13" Cloud statue is on pre-order, I believe he's called Static Arts)

Actually, by a matter of coincidence, I was going to run to the tattoo parlor when it opens today to schedule an appointment for my very first tatt, which was going to be of Mr. Strife on my left shoulder. :D

Last edited:
My collection (not complete & horrible blurry pictures - I have tremors from my meds):
Cloudstuff2.jpg

Cloudstuff005.jpg

And my favorite (forgive the terrible picture, I'll get a better one later):
Cloudstuff003.jpg

Last edited:
Back