Media Final Fantasy 7 Remake!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went ahead and pre-ordered the 1st class edition. I don't like not knowing how many parts this is going to be and stuff, but nothing can kill my excitement for this.

are they going to have this for xbox one or onl on ps4?

It's hard to say if it'll come out on Xbox One, I would have thought so, but since it's coming out first exclusively for PS4 and the new consoles will be out later next year, by the time it would come out for the Xbox there will be a new Xbox so maybe they'd just skip the Xbox One and put it out for the new Xbox.

Apparently the press release said it 'debuts first" on PS4. But I can't find the actual release to verify, so some sites are reporting it's exclusive, others are saying it's a timed exclusive.

I'm sure the "Complete Story" will be both consoles by the time it releases.

I never pre-order games anymore but now I can't find a deluxe version anywhere. Was this a limited quantity version or is the availability due to the coronavirus?

I think because of the virus this was delayed. I ordered through amazon they had a coupon for it wayy back it supposed to be delivered Monday. Didn?t make the release date smh.

Most limited editions sell out when they release. It's always best to preorder any special versions.

That said they was a few up on gamestop just yesterday. I would give it a few more days just to see if they go up.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of people saying their copies were delayed. I'm just not a big gamer anymore and so I'm unfamiliar with "Deluxe Edition" versions. I called Gamestop, asking if they'd get more in and he said they weren't expecting to receive anymore - the ones they did receive were for pre-order fulfillments only.

So are Deluxe Editions limited? I'm debating whether or not I should pay up the eBay prices for them now or take a gamble and see if more come in.

Yes this version is. I'm sure they won't be any more coming in. But like I said I would wait a few days if you can wait it out.

Yeah, I'm seeing a lot of people saying their copies were delayed. I'm just not a big gamer anymore and so I'm unfamiliar with "Deluxe Edition" versions. I called Gamestop, asking if they'd get more in and he said they weren't expecting to receive anymore - the ones they did receive were for pre-order fulfillments only.

So are Deluxe Editions limited? I'm debating whether or not I should pay up the eBay prices for them now or take a gamble and see if more come in.

I don’t think they were meant to be limited but with the COVID 19 situation with shipment and production pipelines being affected, the deluxe and regular versions sold out fast. I had the Deluxe preordered on Amazon since it was announced and got a nice deal on it but Amazon sent out a mass email saying shipments were delayed so I cancelled and ordered directly from Square Enix and got my copy before release day.

So I’d wait, keep an eye on GameStop and Best Buy’s websites for stock. Again the Deluxe wasn’t meant to be the limited edition, that would be the 1st Class Edition, so it’s likely a stocking issue.

I ordered the 1st class edition directly from Enix, and the package arrived Canada few days ago, but UPS said that the package was held because of the coronavirus; I phoned the UPS yesterday to check the status, and UPS said they have no idea when will the package deliever. However, the package arrived at my doorstep (no bell, no knocking, no signature required) yesterday, exactly April 10........

I don’t think they were meant to be limited but with the COVID 19 situation with shipment and production pipelines being affected, the deluxe and regular versions sold out fast. I had the Deluxe preordered on Amazon since it was announced and got a nice deal on it but Amazon sent out a mass email saying shipments were delayed so I cancelled and ordered directly from Square Enix and got my copy before release day.

So I’d wait, keep an eye on GameStop and Best Buy’s websites for stock. Again the Deluxe wasn’t meant to be the limited edition, that would be the 1st Class Edition, so it’s likely a stocking issue.

Any version other than the regular edition will be limited, they always are. It might be in stock again at some point since it's around release, but after a bit it definitely won't be.

It is back up at gamestop for those that want it

Last edited:
Meh, when FF7 The Complete Saga comes out next Christmas, it'll have all bonus content anyways. ;)

Back