Figures 1/6 and 1/4: Total

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many 1/6 + 1/4 figures do you own (including repeats, customs, multiple versions)

• Less than 10

Votes: 32 20.3%
  • 10 - 20

Votes: 25 15.8%
  • 20-50

Votes: 46 29.1%
  • 50-75

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • 75-100

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • 100-150

• > 150

• >300

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leon 911

Super Freak
Reaction score
While there are other posts - there is no way to see where the percentile falls on this forum for collectors. So basically chose any of the below options. If you have 2 or 3 of same characetrs - count them as different figures (this is for action figures 1/6 and 1/4 scale only)

stick to high end collectible (anything above 150 dollar "in value" today) if you bought it for 10 cents but is worth above 150. lets count it +1. The only reason i kept that cuttoff is cause else the numbers will spike up and give a very skewed understanding of a collection)

1) Less than 10
2) 10-20
3) 20-50
4) 50-75
5) 75-100
6) 100-150
7) >150

Last edited:
130ish if you just talking HT, Kit bashes and customs. Easily 150+ if I count everything I have 1/6th including my vintage stuff

Down to 18 for now from almost 86... Mostly ht's, I am now collecting licenses that I actually care about.

Also, down to only Mp's when it comes to TF's, as I Sold most of my collection (HT/ G1/g2,etc TF's locally)

My house looked like a god damn toy store. Not any longer.

Should we make this thread even more badass and post one pic of our entire collection? I would love to see everyone's collection from a distance :)

My collection to date (not counting pre-orders). Fourteen figures, one vehicle, and one diorama piece.

Batman Begins:
Demon Batman
Scarecrow

The Dark Knight
Bat Armory
Harvey Dent/Two Face
Joker (DX 2.0)
Lt. Jim Gordon

The Dark Knight Rises
Batman (DX12)
Bat-Pod (Re-released Version)
Bane
Bruce Wayne (Custom)
Selina Kyle/Catwoman

The Empire Strikes Back
Luke Skywalker (DX07)

Terminator 2: Judgement Day
T-800 (DX10)
T-800 (DX13, Battle Damaged, don't have it yet but it's en route)
T-1000

I've also got six more pre-orders at the moment but will probably be adding more soon.

Batman: The Movie
Batman
Robin

Man of Steel
Jor-El (should be processing and shipping out soon)
Superman

Iron Man 3
Tony Stark (The Mechanic)

The Wolverine
Wolverine

and I'll probably order the Mark XXXIII Silver Centurion and Mark XLII from Iron Man 3 eventually as well as General Zod from Man of Steel and maybe Nathan Drake from Uncharted 3.

Last edited:
Hmm, it didn't go nearly high enough but after adding a new category it wouldn't let me vote.

Would we be counting large items like Batmobiles, ED-209s, Harleys and Hulks etc?

What about low-end 1:6 and 1:4?

yes every related item should be +1 count...lets avoid low ends. the only reason being it will spike up the numbers like crazy. Lets stick to hot toys, medicom, enterbay, custom and the likes high end (moderate to high end) ? just my thoughts.

Last edited:
Back