Figures 1/6 and 1/4: Total

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many 1/6 + 1/4 figures do you own (including repeats, customs, multiple versions)

• Less than 10

Votes: 32 20.3%
  • 10 - 20

Votes: 25 15.8%
  • 20-50

Votes: 46 29.1%
  • 50-75

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • 75-100

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • 100-150

• > 150

• >300

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
High end? ... Wow...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Here's where he stores the shipper boxes:

John%20Niven%20column-1571926.jpg

If I include pre-orders, 28. Sure adds up quick. Will be slowing down pretty considerably, soon, though. Once RoboCop and Terminator are out of the way, I'll only be picking-up the odd Star Wars and Marvel release. I can see a point where I'll just be happy with what I've got.

I'm not really a figure collector these days, which makes me very picky on my 1:6 purchases, but I do make the odd exception along the way for favourite characters if the piece is good enough to sway me.

As such, I have 7 high end 1:6 scale figures at the moment, 2 more on the way soon, and another ordered and due late next year. I anticipate a couple of more orders coming up soon, as well.

There's 3 or 4 past releases that I still intend to pick up sometime, but am just waiting for the right opportunity to present itself on those.

Out on display at the moment I have 68 high end items. That includes batmobiles, powerloader and ED-209 and it includes my 3 1:4 scale terminators.

I have other stuff boxed up that I'm selling/trying to sell. And 3 of the figures that I still have on display I will be selling at some point.

Not yet received/On preorder are DX13(s), Robocop(s) and the new ED-209, Thor (Dark World).

Out on display at the moment I have 68 high end items. That includes batmobiles, powerloader and ED-209 and it includes my 3 1:4 scale terminators.

I have other stuff boxed up that I'm selling/trying to sell. And 3 of the figures that I still have on display I will be selling at some point.

Not yet received/On preorder are DX13(s), Robocop(s) and the new ED-209, Thor (Dark World).

So should we assume that even after sell and buy up it would hover around 70 items all in total. Thats great!

I voted 50-70 but that's false. I kept remembering more afterwards. I'm somewhere in the mid 80's; all high end and excluding PO's. All 1/6

But aside from that I have various NECA, Mezco, McFarlane DC Direct, Square Enix, etc. figs as well (7"-10" range). Also a ton of prop replicas (Master Replicas, eFx, HCG)

over 500+ easy

High end? ... Wow...

Leon.... meet Marty. This man doesn't fook around

I voted 50-70 but that's false. I kept remembering more afterwards. I'm somewhere in the mid 80's; all high end and excluding PO's. All 1/6

But aside from that I have various NECA, Mezco, McFarlane DC Direct, Square Enix, etc. figs as well (7"-10" range). Also a ton of prop replicas (Master Replicas, eFx, HCG)

Leon.... meet Marty. This man doesn't fook around

lol, actualy i jumped the gun a little mike, as far as high end, over $150, i would still say about 400...i have 35 elvis1976 figures, most of rainman, iminime, velvet, and then just tons of customs, at least 70 done by myself. i am out of room:lol, its time to be picky, wich is very hard for a person like me, i have an extremeist personality, when i do something or get into something its to the max,. has hurt but mostly helped me in my lifetime.

20-50. I can't see myself going over 50 without starting to trade or sell. Good poll though! :D

So it seems that almost around 60-65 % are less than 50. Probably thats when sale and resale starts triggering or may be space constrains etc...

Last edited:
Back