Figures 1/6 and 1/4: Total

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many 1/6 + 1/4 figures do you own (including repeats, customs, multiple versions)

• Less than 10

Votes: 32 20.3%
  • 10 - 20

Votes: 25 15.8%
  • 20-50

Votes: 46 29.1%
  • 50-75

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • 75-100

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • 100-150

• > 150

• >300

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lost count and stopped counting a long time ago... mostly for my sanity, and also so I don't have to lie if my wife asks me! ;)

Lost count and stopped counting a long time ago... mostly for my sanity, and also so I don't have to lie if my wife asks me! ;)

OMG!.. 1/1 Significant Other, the most expensive action figure you will ever acquire ..don't even get me started on the 'not included, must be purchased separately' accessories list.
:panic:

Ah, over $150 - but HT haven't been that expensive for a very long time. There are tons of high-end figures that were less than $100. Although if you mean their current value, then most HT and many SSC figures are valued over $150...

Ah, over $150 - but HT haven't been that expensive for a very long time. There are tons of high-end figures that were less than $100. Although if you mean their current value, then most HT and many SSC figures are valued over $150...

Current value only... So i guess would be pretty much any ht, enterbay, custom etc...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I wouldn't say price or value is what makes them "high end" but he level of detail compared to what came out at the same time.

I wouldn't say price or value is what makes them "high end" but he level of detail compared to what came out at the same time.

Yes but there is no way to judge that right? Some people love their 20 dollar figures as much as their 2000 figures, the reason for price cut was so that the polls are fair else we have 200 plus 1/6 etc coming in which gives an incorrect potential of one collection vs another.

Sorry, din mean price to be a cut off to indicate what is good what is bad, was just splitting it as a category so that their is a fair distribution of a collection. Basically gives a controlled ecosystem.

I voted 20 to 50, but I'm in the high 40s, if I included my partials that were unfinished customs on SSC or HT bodies I'd be closer to 60.

Between 20-50

Everything is present except SSC Dracula, a second T-1000 and the new BD T-800 which I got yesterday.

IMG_5698_zpsfa4b50e7.jpg

So then the poll should be how valuable is your collection or who spent the most. :dunno

.. Its not about who spent most. When i started the thread i dint think so much man. I just wanted to focus on high end collectibles cause thats what i do, even i have 50 plus low end which i have not listed. The price cost has nothing to do with anything. I just threw in a number to define high end. If you have a great 1/6 custom that has no price tag and its of ht, enterbay or other custom quality go ahead and put it. It's not a competition. My intent was to find out where do collectors max out. It seems 65 pct are less than 50 so the tipping point for sale / resale etc seems to be somewhere below that. I think another mistake i made was to not split 20-50 in sub categories, that would help immensely as many are somehow hovering in that range.

Also i see the tipping point change going forward as so many figures are coming out and of such high quality that collection sizes will further increase.

I only have 5 now, having sold my Joker and my custom Bruce Wayne.

Enterbay T-800 (With extras)
DX12 Batman
VGM15 Naked Snake
Custom Ash (Army of Darkness)
Custom Max Payne (Max Payne 3)

Only chance of getting more is getting a job as I am only 18 and still studying :lol

180 at last count.

Damn. You need to take pics of all of them. I'd like to see it.

Thats an awesome collection, some great figures there...

Thanks. I think I have a solid collection.

I only have 5 now, having sold my Joker and my custom Bruce Wayne.

Enterbay T-800 (With extras)
DX12 Batman
VGM15 Naked Snake
Custom Ash (Army of Darkness)
Custom Max Payne (Max Payne 3)

Only chance of getting more is getting a job as I am only 18 and still studying :lol

Time to change that sig. :lol

Back