Figures 1/6 and 1/4: Total

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many 1/6 + 1/4 figures do you own (including repeats, customs, multiple versions)

• Less than 10

Votes: 32 20.3%
  • 10 - 20

Votes: 25 15.8%
  • 20-50

Votes: 46 29.1%
  • 50-75

Votes: 15 9.5%
  • 75-100

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • 100-150

• > 150

• >300

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm, it didn't go nearly high enough but after adding a new category it wouldn't let me vote.

i believe you are the moderator. I started this thread i feel i should have split the 20-50 category into 20-30,30-40 and 40-50. is there a way we could spllit it into 20-30 and 30-50 or 20-40 and 40-50 whatever we can fit in. The reason being i see almost 35% are falling into that category. If not its ok.

also for batmobile, batpod etc - +1 count should suffice as its 1 item on display fpr the collectors.

???? Wait... confused... I voted in the poll > 150... then I saw a post that says only high end figs worth > $ 150. ---- No way , Not me. I was counting 19 years of collecting 21st Century, Hasbro, Dragon

Should I be the first? Not a complete gallery, just one simple pic to display all your goodness!

gyduqy4e.jpg

Should I be the first? Not a complete gallery, just one simple pic to display all your goodness!

gyduqy4e.jpg

Wow.... Great way to display... Love the pics that give a huge flavor to the display! ... Awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

only have 5..... sad

There's nothing wrong with having 5. I only have 5 myself, but I collect other things as well. The only time I buy Hot Toys if its from a film that I really love. Case in point, this year all I got was Loki and Coulson. I didn't bother with the Avengers because we got two more movies to go before this is through. With Robocop and ED-209 coming next year I'm just gonna bide my time a see what the future brings.

Nothing wrong with 5 figures at all. Great place to start...and stay if you want a smart and exclusive set. The possibilities are just endless, that's the beauty of something like this hobby.

I am in the 150+ area because we have been collecting since 2003/4, staring with the Dr No Sean Connery figure from the SSC James Bond range.

Yep. Quality - not quantity. :duff

Between all licenses / companies, I've got 17 1/6 figures right now.

I started seriously in 2010 with MMS117 T2 Arnold. :rock

I have a bucket list - whether it's honoured over time, who knows.

Back