Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I will end some anticipation...

LONG awaited from a very patient member....(one of many)

Here is a set of Kyle Reese figures...custom 1984 & repainted, put through the paces, Future Kyle...

FK002.jpg

FK003.jpg

FK006.jpg

FK007.jpg

FK001.jpg

I promise more soon, including, all of bwayne's! Yes, you have waited long enough! Only one slow now is the Joker, in that wave, but he won't be long.

And one more for Wofford...

MTC2.jpg

Couple of vids coming too! :rock

ohhhh. can't wait to see Indy. That head has been sitting around for ages with no paint on it. I had forgotten I even had it until I dug it up while packing up the Bale head.

ohhhh. can't wait to see Indy. That head has been sitting around for ages with no paint on it. I had forgotten I even had it until I dug it up while packing up the Bale head.

I hope to be done with him soon enough to ship these out to you soon. My motivation is purely to see that Bale on a finished figure! This one too of course!

New FML videos at this thread:

FML REESE & P2 ELDER vids

Enjoy!

I promise more soon, including, all of bwayne's! Yes, you have waited long enough! Only one slow now is the Joker, in that wave, but he won't be long.

:chew I cannot wait (oh wait, yes I can). Just kidding. I know the wait is going to be worth it.

Future Kyle looks awesome Les!!!! One of my favorite HT's figures, and you have made it look 100x better!!

Wow man.... If Jesus painted figures, he's study Les techniques. :lol

Awesome work bro, you did some OUTSTANDING work here.... That Future Reese is harsh in all the right ways. :monkey2

You know Les, I waited months before I finally broke down and got a Kyle Reese...about 2 months ago.Initially to make a 1/1 costume w/another Colonial Marine buddy... I eagerly tore him out and set him. Didn't attach the incorrect USCM holster though, still gotta get the correct WWII brown leather one.

I set him up in the exact same pose you did, cept he's holding the Terminator arm. Another buddy made a dio base, so he's standing on barren earth, in front of a chain link fence. One of those small lights is overhead, creating cool shadows on him...

And I thought he looked pretty darn cool. Really cool in fact.

And then this...Oh my gawd. Les, he looks like he's about to move!

The weathering you did on him is perfect. Perfect. I'd love to know at least some of your technique. I've used drybrushing, the tamiya weathering sets, weathering chalks, etc. You made this guy look as realistic as any figure I've seen.

Darn near feel like boxing mine up! LOL! (Nahhhh, couldn't do that! But...)

Such a sweeeet figure! Man, I don't know if I have enough adjectives to fully describe how I feel about this figure. Hmmm, yeah, I think you know!

And, the "modern" Reese! What a great idea!!! Turned out way cool too!

Ahhhhh Les, you keep raising the bar, what's a fellow to do?

:D :D

Les,
As amazing as your older paint jobs looked, it seems you have have imporved your skills significantly. These last few projects you have posted has been the best Ive seen! Congratz, very cool to see you imporve an already impresive paint skills!

Les,
As amazing as your older paint jobs looked, it seems you have have imporved your skills significantly. These last few projects you have posted has been the best Ive seen! Congratz, very cool to see you imporve an already impresive paint skills!

Wow. :eek:
Thanks so much! I only ever try to do better and better work.
What's the old saying, you're only as good as your last work? Well, I try.
Thanks so much. I heard from the owner of the Reeses and he likes 'em, so I guess those two are ready to go.

Had a day's delay due to my Mom and some doctor stuff. I wanted to let bwayne and gruff and others anxiously awaiting new shots of their almost finished stuff know to hang loose and I will try to get new pics up very soon! I have to drive my Aunt home today, as she is staying with us for a day or so, to bolster Ma's lagging spirits I think, so I will get to paint, just may not get to post pics til after all that settles some.
Anyway...LIFE! It can get in there somewhere.

But again, thanks guys. That Reese set was fun. More full figures like 'em coming too!

And to all you Joker head guys, I am really attacking that set also, so as to get your heads to you. I want them just right, as I know all of you are excited about your new Joker figures (I still say they need orange shirts...). I hope the additions of the heads I am working on, will upgrade your excitement even more. Thanks for your patience with me on those. (Craig heads too!!!)

To everyone else, stay tuned! Your stuff is coming!

The constantly trying to improve, Insane Painting Banshee! :rock

The future kyle is one cool figure. Fantastic weathering on the him, how did you make it look really well worn?
Really nice videos. It insane that you repaint the preds, not many in the world who can do that.

Incredible work on that Kyle Reese Les! I love it! :D

Oh yeah...I love the "1984" Reese too! I gotta get me one of them someday!

Last edited:
Had a day's delay due to my Mom and some doctor stuff. I wanted to let bwayne and gruff and others anxiously awaiting new shots of their almost finished stuff know to hang loose and I will try to get new pics up very soon! I have to drive my Aunt home today, as she is staying with us for a day or so, to bolster Ma's lagging spirits I think, so I will get to paint, just may not get to post pics til after all that settles some.
Anyway...LIFE! It can get in there somewhere.

To everyone else, stay tuned! Your stuff is coming!

The constantly trying to improve, Insane Painting Banshee! :rock

The anticipation is killing me. So close, and yet so far away.

You're telling me! I am counting the days until I open my mailbox...and there it is! The custom Chris Reeve Superman painted head from Les! I'll be pinching myself...."is this a dream"? :D

You're telling me! I am counting the days until I open my mailbox...and there it is! The custom Chris Reeve Superman painted head from Les! I'll be pinching myself...."is this a dream"? :D

Hey JM, you have no idea how long I have been waiting for mine (not that I am complaining Les :D). You have had it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back