Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget Bale! We want Aragorn, not that no good little . . .

:lol

Totally kidding! That thing is a masterpiece; seriously one of the best things you've ever done. I think everybody deserves a repaint by Les that they can truly say is their own, a personal exclusive that will always be unique to your collection. Faramir is like that to me; nobody in the world has a better Faramir that I do--to me, that's something special. That Bale will definitely be the same for you I'm sure. Les is the BEST!!!

Andy, every time I look at this, my heart breaks again just like it did when you went to DC.

Me also.......

Hi "toyadventurer". Is that a custom Tom Selleck as Matthew Quigley, from "Quigley Down Under"? I love that movie! I sent you a PM last night, but I'm not sure if it got "lost forever" in the server switching. Please PM me back and let me know if you made it, and where you found the outfit, Tom Selleck custom head sculpt, etc. I'd love to see some pictures of the full figure if you will make a thread for it and post the pictures in it. Thanks! :D

Hey Les, sorry to jump in out of nowhere with this, but is this Anakin your work?

orbitingxDSC00345a.jpg

Wow! I finally got a reply window up!
Been trying to respond to this stuff since last night. Took me two hours today, and after resaving the link and everything.
SOOOOOO SLLLOOOOOOWWWWW INNNN HERRRRRREEEE.......:monkey2

Anyway, that other thread about this set of paints is indeed my work, and the pic is from several that OrbitingX posted in this thread, but are gone now :monkey2.....but are indeed my work. Thanks for asking LMZ. What can I do for you? :D

I have more pics and stuff to post soon, but will get all that together for my long wait to post. Gotta be committed to post in now. I guess this new server is not fast on everyone's systems yet. And me with a new Dell system too. It can't be from my end.

Anyway, good luck with it Dave. I know it's no fun working kinks out on new stuff.
Be back soon!

Hahah as you can guess, now that I've found out it was you, I'd love to get my Anakin done like this. I don't know what your workload is like, but it sounds a bit wild. I'd be more than willing to wait for an opening if you could find the time for an Anakin. :rolleyes:

Hello Les,

Sorry to post this in here, but getting in touch with you is getting difficult.

Sent you an e-mail a few days ago.
No reply from you.
Don't worry,but now it is too late.

Anyway, that other thread about this set of paints is indeed my work, and the pic is from several that OrbitingX posted in this thread, but are gone now :monkey2.....but are indeed my work.

Sorry about pulling the pics Les.After I posted them I read back on your wonderful work on the Bale head and all the people commenting on it and thought my post wasn't warranted at this time.If you would like them back I will gladly repost.

And LMZ from my experience you can't go wrong with any of the custom work from Josh ( ;) ) ,Mikey, Glenn, and especially Les.I have yet to try Darren yet....hopefully someday when our US dollar is stronger.

Hello Les,

Sorry to post this in here, but getting in touch with you is getting difficult.

Sent you an e-mail a few days ago.
No reply from you.
Don't worry,but now it is too late.

Oh no! I don't recall one. Can you resend? I had some kind of weird problem with my email the other day, and some of my mails didnt get to me, or mine out. Not sure why. Cleaned up a bunch there so it should work ok now. PM or resend at least, so I can know what I missed.
Sorry buddy! Always here to help.

And Orbitingx, of course, post the pictures again. I wanted to save them anyway, and see what pulling them did! :D
Anyway, thanks.

And Orbitingx, of course, post the pictures again. I wanted to save them anyway, and see what pulling them did! :D
Anyway, thanks.

Funny thing is that pic that LMZ posted was like from a year or so ago and is already buried in your thread :lol

Anyways here's the latest shots

anakin2.jpg

anakin3.jpg

anakin1.jpg

obwan2.jpg

obwan3.jpg

obwan1.jpg

Looking at the repaint talent around here is always amazing and yet depressing. You marvel at the work and look at your unretouched figures and frown.

That Sebulba is out of this world.
Les, did you repaint the Watto figure that was floating around?

Anzik, I think that Watto is a Customikey piece. He did one I know. Not sure if Josh did one or not. But I KNOW Mike did one.

Thanks Orbiting for reposting those pics. I have that Sebulba too, buried in boxes amidst all my 12" SW figs (I have about 200 or more of the Hasbro set, most all repainted or at least reworked to some degree..and I never repainted my own Sebulba...) Glad to see that one again. :D

Oh thats right!! I remember Mike saying how cool it would be to display both Sebulba and Watto together.

I love aliens.

Oh thats right!! I remember Mike saying how cool it would be to display both Sebulba and Watto together.

I love aliens.

I love that friggin Sebulba! He's a gorgeous work of art. :rock

Yeah, and I love my Watto, too, but I wouldn't post pics of him in Les's thread. He's buried somewhere in my thread and my photobucket (click the link).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back