Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JM, you have no idea how long I have been waiting for mine (not that I am complaining Les :D). You have had it easy.

:eek: Sorry about that part. But, maybe the wait will pay off in many ways.
I do think my technique is always improving, so maybe what you get now, will be even better than what it might have been earlier.

I am sad about Roy Scheider passing. JUST learned of it.
Heath Ledger, Roy, who's next? Only ones that will hit me as hard will be Connery and Eastwood maybe. A few others. Seems like all the greats are leaving us.

Anyway, back to work. It was a rough weekend for me. My Mom got over her problems (for the moment...) only to have my dad slip and fall in the kitchen yesterday. Talk about scary!!! I think he's ok. Didn't do more than sprain his arm and shoulder, but that is still not good for a 77 year old man. Scared me good! I threw his worn out old slick bottom slippers out right then! Old men! Stubbon old coots sometimes!
Anyway....back to the bench. I need to immerse myself in the fun of painting again after all this recent seriousness!

And bwayne, I promise! Your stuff is up next! NO MORE WAITING FOR YOU! :rock

Jokers and Craigs up soon too!

Oh, and I will be taking March production orders for the requested Spikey Haired Hicks heads in the next day or so. Stay tuned.

Les

Don't forget me!! :monkey3

I've got about "6" headsculpt projects for you! (maybe more...)

No way I can forget any of you! All your stuff surrounds me daily! :D
(bwayne has been waiting a very long time though. And, if I don't get those Aragorns done, I think Cap Faramir will come down here and paint 'em himself!)

No worries! There's paint on almost all heads I have in hand. There are many. Many take a while...but not forever!

Wow the Reese's look phenomenal and for anybody waiting for stuff from Les it is definitely worth the wait. I have one of those Hickses and it is unbelievable.

Sorry to hear about your dad hopefully he heals quickly and on the bright side he has you around to help him out.

Wow the Reese's look phenomenal and for anybody waiting for stuff from Les it is definitely worth the wait. I have one of those Hickses and it is unbelievable.

Sorry to hear about your dad hopefully he heals quickly and on the bright side he has you around to help him out.

That is what I am waiting on. I can't wait! Take your time Les! Your work rocks! :rock

:eek: Sorry about that part. But, maybe the wait will pay off in many ways.
I do think my technique is always improving, so maybe what you get now, will be even better than what it might have been earlier.

Not meant as a shot a you Les. I completely understand your situation. Afterseeing the initail batch you sent me (Punisher and Hick), I know it will be worth the wait.

Last edited:
No way I can forget any of you! All your stuff surrounds me daily! :D
(bwayne has been waiting a very long time though. And, if I don't get those Aragorns done, I think Cap Faramir will come down here and paint 'em himself!)

I would if I didn't have such a profound reverence for sacred things. I'd just as soon paint over a Van Gogh!

Les, Did you get the email(s) I sent?

No.
Concerned! :confused:
Not sure what's up there.
Retry at my [email protected] email. Same with anyone here. My other one gets gimpy. It does work, but there are some limits due to my cable company etc. May be some overfull aspects there. I clear emails as fast as I can, but I get a lot, so that can get me behind with as many as I end up hanging on to for business' sake.

My normal banner/site link will return below, in a few days. Just got to get over the loss of Roy for a day or two. Thanks for your understanding. He meant a lot to me.

Quick post, Darklord Dave asked in some thread, if I had repainted the CO 10th Doctor head, and I have.
Here is a quick shot for you and whoever was interested in that.

CO10thDoc001.jpg

No.
Concerned! :confused:
Not sure what's up there.
Retry at my [email protected] email. Same with anyone here. My other one gets gimpy. It does work, but there are some limits due to my cable company etc. May be some overfull aspects there. I clear emails as fast as I can, but I get a lot, so that can get me behind with as many as I end up hanging on to for business' sake.

My normal banner/site link will return below, in a few days. Just got to get over the loss of Roy for a day or two. Thanks for your understanding. He meant a lot to me.

I agree that Roy Scheider was a GREAT actor Les. I will miss him too. My two favorite roles of his were of course, Sheriff Brody in JAWS and JAWS 2, and as Frank Murphy, the pilot of the cool helicopter in BLUE THUNDER! I love that one. I have an old ERTL brand model I put together of it last year. Roy reminded me of one of my grandfathers who passed away WAY too early and too young at the age of 50... years ago from cancer.

Rest in peace Roy. Here's a link at IMDB to his biography

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001702/bio

Last edited:
hey les, I followed yours and leraths advice and I'm done with it now. I kinda messed up the nose while I was dull coating it but I fixed it as best as I could.. just not as smooth as before.

mypics132-1.jpg

mypics131.jpg

Great work Les, have seen your work at other forums. All the work here, including yours, is inspirational.
Looking forward to gaining some experience and making some customs of my own. Your positive attitude towards newcomers is truly appreciated.

Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Last edited:
hey les, I followed yours and leraths advice and I'm done with it now. I kinda messed up the nose while I was dull coating it but I fixed it as best as I could.. just not as smooth as before.

mypics132-1.jpg

mypics131.jpg

Venakin you are an inspiration. I like that you are just going with it. I would be way to affraid to try the stuff you are. Keep at it! :rock

Those eyes on your jedi Luke look great! I want to repaint mine on my Luke like that. The way Sideshow painted him makes him look crazy! :google

Very nice job Ven! I still think the whites of his eyes look a tad pinkish, but you did much better with the irises. Much better.
I hope to get to my own Empire Luke soon, so I will have pics to post when I do. I like your eye focus though. Not sure if I want to do that, looking slightly left like your's or not. But that is much better.

Here is a shot I have promised for ages, of Stendec's wonderful homemade headset on my own personal Hicks figure. That's my Spikey Haired Hicks head it's on, that will be available for order again very soon. Too many requests for it. Hope I can fill the need there.

Anyway, here's Stendec's headset...

Hicksheadset.jpg

Oh, and thanks Moxie! :D

Very nice job Ven! I still think the whites of his eyes look a tad pinkish, but you did much better with the irises. Much better.
I hope to get to my own Empire Luke soon, so I will have pics to post when I do. I like your eye focus though. Not sure if I want to do that, looking slightly left like your's or not. But that is much better.

Here is a shot I have promised for ages, of Stendec's wonderful homemade headset on my own personal Hicks figure. That's my Spikey Haired Hicks head it's on, that will be available for order again very soon. Too many requests for it. Hope I can fill the need there.

Anyway, here's Stendec's headset...

Hicksheadset.jpg

Oh, and thanks Moxie! :D

Seeing this picture makes Chewie dance in anticipation! :chew :monkey5 :chew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back