Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Andy B. did it as a private commission for Wofford, and Wofford is keeping it as a 1 of a kind.

Guys, Andy B. did it as a private commission for Wofford, and Wofford is keeping it as a 1 of a kind.

exactly... It's a one of a kind item. Something Les got a chance to paint and will be awesome for Wofford when it is on the shelf. Something that others will drool and wish they had for ages to come.

Jeez-ow... that thing is amazing. I wish we could all have a piece of it, but I can uderstand the reason. Just stunning...

More of Andy's Bale...

Bale3-1.jpg

GOOD GOD! :horror

That is... perfect! :monkey5

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

LOVE THAT CHRISTIAN BALE PAINT-JOB, LES!!! :rock :rock

And great job by Andy of course!!!

BTW - Did you get those Eggs I sent you?

Yes I did! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now, I have an egg by every ALien! :chew

And guys, thanks about the Bale. But seriously, many times, a painter's work is only as good as the sculpt it is on. (It's not always like a blank canvas with a headsculpt...these aren't flat surfaces allowing for ANY interpretation...) When we have to compensate for inaccuracy, then not only is the work doubled, but the finish is never natural. In this case, it is all there. The details, the subtleties, the character, all there. I just fill in the lines Andy left for me. Most of the credit must go to him. His work inspired me, so there you are. I for one think this is one of THE all-time best sculpts. Just my opinion.
I saw it in it, when I saw the head unpainted. It is that close.

I sincerely congratulate him on it. :bow

So, now that Wofford won't share and we all can see what a great Bale Andy can render, let's commission him to make us one!! :monkey5

That is most impressive... Andy's sculpt really is perfect, and your paint perfectly brought it to life. What an outstanding collaboration of talents! :cool:

Just an interesting side note. Longbow will be making a Bale available in the near future. The sculpt is already pretty much finished. Les great job on the Bale paint job as well.

That Bale head has become the eyecatcher of this whole thread :)

Also love the grey suit Mister Bond, looks classy.

To cover the open mound of the Thundeball Bond, that cigar breather device would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back