Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another great custom Les....The last two really show how close to the original it is!!

Les, you are truly an astonishing talent. The paint on that figure looks just like the actor. What an awesome resemblance.

GREAT work there Les!

Hmm, Bob Burns' house...I smell Aliens! :D

Fantastic job!!! What is your breakdown should we wish to try one on our own? Or will you be making more?

Absolutely incredible Les!!! When you get around to creating the Kurgan I am sure he will be a wonder to behold!!

danfaz said:
GREAT work there Les!

Hmm, Bob Burns' house...I smell Aliens! :D

Hmmm....soon my friend...soon...

Ironman, I made only the one. Promised ole Bob no more. But, I can tell you he is a Dragon head and body, I'll have to look up the head for you, Dragon Jean large gloved hands, cheap black spandex suit from one of those dollar store 1/6 divers I found, Peace Defenders I think, and the gold cloth I made by cutting and painting all that by hand. The gold is oil based paint for the right color (I could NOT find the right cloth) and the cowl is nine separate pieces glued directly to the head as I was totally unsure how to make a removable one in this case. I hand painted each of those scale things. VERY tiring work for such a simple costume.

That's it. He is a simple recipe, but a time consuming one.

Pixletwin, patience fellow Kurgan! I am trying to get to my modern one, and will be working on the MK version master soon as well. Got LOTS of headpaints to get through before I can properly start.
Keep on asking me though, as I never forget our beloved Kurgan project and he will be front and center soon! :D

Thanks all you guys. King!, DD, Thanks muchly!

Awesome work Les!! It's awesome that you got to hand deliver such a work of art to someone who is a legend himself! And again, your paint work astonishes me.... Just insane level of detail.

Glad you had a productive trip and glad to see you back at the boards! :chew

I hope it's cool with you Les to share the amazing work you did for me here.:D :cool:

Here's a first look "sneak peek" anywhere of my Les Walker (Figuremaster Les) Sith Anakin. A quick note: I asked Les to go about 2/3 Sith eyes with this (Anakin Exclusive), not too heavy in the undereye area. I imagine this may depict Anakin as he first appeared with Sith eyes in ROTS. Les shaved the jawline as he did with Gruff's superb Anakin, kept the eyes looking up and lightened the hair. Been slammed with work lately, but here's a few pics which I hope do Les' amazing work justice.

DSC021842-1.jpg

DSC02107.jpg

More pics to follow in the SW section. Thanks Les, you rock bro. :rock2

Last edited:
gdb said:
Wow the jaw and the paint make a huge difference!

Absolutely gdb, and Les' eyework is incomparable IMO. I will try to post more pics of this figure when I have time but suffice to say, this looks even better in hand!.:D

Here's another look for anyone who missed it...

DSC02107.jpg

Well, thank you Pjam! :D
That rules man. I appreciate your posts here, it is very welcome as it is my work, and your photography is wicked! Shots like that would make a hack's work look good! (There are some that say...um...well...I do try...:D ...)

But seriously, thanks.

I am hip deep in paints and work, and have yet to post any new stuff I have done lately, so this is some of my "latest" as it were. I am glad you like him P. He was a learning curve figure for sure, because I didn't have enough satisfying refs other than the DVD to go by. Plus, you were pretty specific with what you wanted. Glad he worked out.

I wanna see that HT Supes when you can. Have you done the feet yet? Pjam? Have you??? C'mon man! It's not that hard. Ask GDB!
It's so easy...I gotta say this...A CAVEMAN COULD DO IT! :lol

Let's go P! You can do it!

Hope to have some new stuff myself soon.

You crack me up bro! :lol

Thanks for the pic props Les, I took quite a few and those were worth representing. I have been soo busy with work that I haven't YET got around to doing the HT SR heel lift BUT the reason for that is I also didn't have any tweezers, but I do now, just bought some so he will be done soon and be able to look my Les Walker Christopher Reeves Masterpiece eye to eye! I truly believe the HT SR with a FML repaint and heel lift is as good as it gets. :D

I will also be posting pics of my "Full Jack" Treatment Medicom Jack Sparrow Les Masterwork along with FML repaints of HT SR, HT Hicks and Vasquez here and on other threads...

Here's a few more of my FML Sith Anakin...

DSC01927.jpg

DSC01974.jpg

DSC02035.jpg

DSC02124.jpg

Last edited:
Pjam,

You have no idea how excited I am to see those pics because Les currently has my Sith Anakin in his talented hands for customizing. It looks so good I can hardly contain my excitement in getting the figure back from him. :cool:

Brent72 said:
Pjam,

You have no idea how excited I am to see those pics because Les currently has my Sith Anakin in his talented hands for customizing. It looks so good I can hardly contain my excitement in getting the figure back from him. :cool:

And rightly so!

Of course Les followed my notes to a T so that is the interpretation I envisioned. I didn't want a full blown Sith Anakin so I could pose him with Mace (and eventually Palpy) as well as in the Obi V Ani battle finale and of course capture that first Sith moment in his eyes. And I can always (selfishly) lay claim to having the originally conceived FML Sith Ani #1 :D -- but I hope it helps even more when he does yours as this is now familiar territory.

Thanks guys.

Speaking of ANAKINS....

Here is a shot of my set of THE EVOLUTION OF ANAKIN...

Anakinset1.jpg

All I really did was add the old Hasbro EpII Ani head to a Sideshow body, used the Hasbro costume, with SS Ani cloak. The Little Ani is the basic Hasbro, repainted, with a soapdispenser helmet trimmed to fit the little guy.
The SS Anakin is intact, repainted, and the Vader is my original custom New Hope Vader.

(Note Imported 12" repainted Boba Fett trying to hog into the scene...)

More to come.....

Fantastic work Les... I never considered wanting to buy an AOTC Anakin if Sideshow ever made one but you have changed my mind and the work on Lil' Ani is awesome! :drool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back