Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Les.....those heads look fantastic man..........I might even of spotted some of mine......wishful thinking maybe :monkey3

Seriously though they look great and the sloth is a work of art, had did you get the teeth to look oh so real, amazing....

Keep up the great work as you are really delivering the goods here :chew

Some newly finished stuff!

Sloth003.jpg

HE'S LIKE ME!

Am i imagining things or is that real hair I see attached to Harvey Two Face??:monkey5

Les.....those heads look fantastic man..........I might even of spotted some of mine......wishful thinking maybe :monkey3

Seriously though they look great and the sloth is a work of art, had did you get the teeth to look oh so real, amazing....

Keep up the great work as you are really delivering the goods here :chew

Thanks, I am trying.
And yes, some of those are indeed your very overdue heads. When the Hickses are done, so many things to ship out. Some before, but most to ship in finished sets when the Hicks get finished. Trying today and tomorrow to not only restart those, but finish the loose Ripleys, and Vasquez and some others, Indys and other full figures. Got a pair of Legolas heads that need finishing also. Several LOTR things coming.
SO MANY IN ALL...but getting through a lot of them at last. When I do get caught up, I plan a whole new strategy for headpaints and quantities thereof. I will share that when I get there. After the celebration, which I will for sure have, mostly due to you guys getting your stuff at long last. :banana

And Intothevoid, yes, what sharp eyes you have. I did indeed add a tuft of hair to the front of Harvey's ravaged face. Makes him look a bit more like he goes with my set, what with Joker now sporting real hair. Plus, I just wanted to see if it would work.

More to come. Grocery day, so out, then to see Ma, and then back to work.
Lots yet to do.

Ma report, since so many of you are asking about her, she is having a test Friday to see if her kidney is doing better after the scare of a few weeks back. I'll know more next week. Thanks all for asking.
And glad to know you weathered Gustav Mike, and anyone else in it's way. Glad to know it wasn't as bad. WE may have one Friday. Yeah. Yet another storm bearing right down on my area. Damn Hurricanes! (Not you Glenn. You're the good kind! :rock )

we'll keep you and her in our prayers.

on a lighter note, i can't wait to see the lotr since that is by far my favorite series/books/realm/movies/license /however else somebody can term it.

Awesome ! Everything ! . Sloth looks brilliant ! :rock The hair on Two-Face looks perfect , it adds to the burn effect somehow too even though its on the other side , I think its the way its there and then on the other side its not.
I don't know how he manages to refuse pain killers with half of his face missing ! :lol
I'm having such a hard time not ordering that sculpt. I'm hopefully selling some figures later on if I get the time to go through them , so I might order one. :rock

You and your mum are in our prayers too . I'm having a scan on Monday strangely enough. Look after yourself too !.
Keep up the good work Les ! :rock

Wow, Les some amazing work! Sloth looks badass, I know Nate will be super pumped to get him back now, you improved the figure exponentially :rock

well as and when Les, I was happy knowing that you were working you magic on it..........thet will take centre stage in my collection when all done, just need to finish off the diorama's :naughty

Thanks, I am trying.
And yes, some of those are indeed your very overdue heads. When the Hickses are done, so many things to ship out. Some before, but most to ship in finished sets when the Hicks get finished. Trying today and tomorrow to not only restart those, but finish the loose Ripleys, and Vasquez and some others, Indys and other full figures. Got a pair of Legolas heads that need finishing also. Several LOTR things coming.
SO MANY IN ALL...but getting through a lot of them at last. When I do get caught up, I plan a whole new strategy for headpaints and quantities thereof. I will share that when I get there. After the celebration, which I will for sure have, mostly due to you guys getting your stuff at long last. :banana

And Intothevoid, yes, what sharp eyes you have. I did indeed add a tuft of hair to the front of Harvey's ravaged face. Makes him look a bit more like he goes with my set, what with Joker now sporting real hair. Plus, I just wanted to see if it would work.

More to come. Grocery day, so out, then to see Ma, and then back to work.
Lots yet to do.

Ma report, since so many of you are asking about her, she is having a test Friday to see if her kidney is doing better after the scare of a few weeks back. I'll know more next week. Thanks all for asking.
And glad to know you weathered Gustav Mike, and anyone else in it's way. Glad to know it wasn't as bad. WE may have one Friday. Yeah. Yet another storm bearing right down on my area. Damn Hurricanes! (Not you Glenn. You're the good kind! :rock )

You're VERY talented yourself Darren! I love your work too. Maybe someday I can get a repainted head from you. I especially love your Arnold Terminator , Aragorn, Legolas and Obi-Wan Kenobi heads. Great work! :D

Yay! Do I see a Hudson for me there?

Awesome look work as always Les! Thanks for the update.

Thank YOU! And thanks to all of you. And you bet one of those is YOUR Hudson!

I am SO stoked to be catching up on so many heads and figures. I have a long way to go, but not as much as before. Once the Hicks and many of these loose ones get done, I will feel much less pressure and can open up some and focus again on my future with all this. That has been bleak for me with all this Ma stuff going on, I'll tell ya, and I want all of you to know, I live to see your stuff done.

I am really excited about catching up. Can't wait to. And I am enjoying the work so much at present. I hoped I would when I really got the chance to really work again, but never thought doing so much would be as positive a thing for me, and it is. I sure don't want to let this (falling this behind) happen again, :lol but I sure am glad to be churning too.
So long without the means or motivations, and now...:rock
Feels great!

Anyway, thanks and LOTS more to come! Can't wait to ship too! Getting ready for lots of packing and shipping out of stuff. To all over. So much coming to those that have waited!

Hang in there guys! Collections are coming home! :banana

Hicks and more this next week!

happy belated birthday Les.

Your joker head keeps on blowing me away, I can't wait to see the other versions. Just completely blown away. Again!

Very glad to hear it. Look fwd to them. :)

Love your line under your avatar Nicky. Really made my day.
After seeing your autographs and pics from that con with the ALIENS guys, I am really excited to get that head done for you and the rest of the guys. Workin' on em best I can bro! :rock

How much is this Joker head going to cost? Painted and with real hair?

hey Les,
man you are one buisy dude!
what are the chances that I could get a unpainted hudson and your spiked hair hicks?
that way you wont have to spend time painting them,I would love to have them painted by you,but you seem to be swamped!
p.m. me if its possible and with the prices.
thanks ,mike

I am indeed swamped, have been, (and will be until I am caught up at last, and that is coming!) and those heads (Hicks and Hudson) are pretty much out unavailable for the present. I will PM you Bobamike further on them. Thanks for asking.

Long day with Ma today, with her getting a catscan of her kidney, so that is an ongoing thing. We will know more Tuesday about that. I'll try to keep you that care informed. Thanks all.

Anyway, I am back to work solid for the next few days, and will be only posting when I can. Probably won't do a lot of emailing or PMing til Sunday late to work and catch up, and shipping TONS of stuff out on Monday. That's the plan. Am still in Mid-Spikey Haired Hicks paints, along with a lot of others, USCM, Star Wars guys, lots of those, Bonds, and many others.

So, thanks all and see you on the other side of the weekend. Time to rock! :rock

Oh, and look for the other two Joker samples soon too. :rock

Godspeed Les! I look forward to seeing many more great completed pieces from you by the end of this weekend. I'm hoping my Hicks head is in there somewhere. Thanks again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back