Figuremaster Les' Figural Fabrications

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hoping for good results on tuesday Les.

great to hear that you are having fun with all your paint-ups. your latest batch of pics is unbelievable bro!!!

JokeRedo005.jpg

That is freakishly realistic :google

:horror

Hey Les. Well, we got another friggin' hurricane coming! :banghead Hurricane Ike. Just what we need huh? :confused: I am hoping that it doesn't mess with any of us. But it looks like it may head towards you, or us here in Louisiana again...like Gustav did. Let's pray that it just keeps moving west.

what ?? another one !. Man , your family and anyone elses who may be in its path are in out prayers. I seen footage of the first on the UK news and it looked massive.
I could only imagine the stress with going up against one of these things !.
Hope all you guys are ok ! :rock

Les every time I see this Joker I notice a new detail that I find even more awesome.
Its unbelievable work !!. Unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Hot toys ain't got nothing on FML. If Les went retail they would be in for a shock ! :lol
Keep up the amazing work , hope you and your mum are doing good. :rock

Thanks Tay.

hoping for good results on tuesday Les.

great to hear that you are having fun with all your paint-ups. your latest batch of pics is unbelievable bro!!!

Thanks. I hope to post a true update either Tuesday or could be more like Wednesday. I broke the joint tip of my left forefinger yesterday, (was between a 100 lb concrete urn and a brick wall on our front porch, and the urn smashed into my finger as I thought I had room between them...I didn't...:monkey4 ) and it hurts still (like a sombich sometimes! :monkey4:monkey4), but thank God I am not left handed! :lol
Still, I never realized what keys I hit on the computer keyboard with it until it was out of commission!

Anyway, busy at paints still, regardless. Got really tired last night late after a long day of it and stopped. Plus the finger gave me hell. But today has been pretty good. Hope to have a lot to mail off within the next few days too.
Still not back to the Hicks set just yet, so don't expect ALL those to be done this quickly, but I should be to them pretty thoroughly. Joker samples too. Those are in progress along with so much else.

All in all not a bad weekend, steady....

And importantly, to Mike and anyone, ANYONE in this new storm's way, please take care. I'll be praying for you all week.

Til next post.

yikes. i hope it heals fast for you les. i know there's not much you can do for broken fingers but hopefully the swelling and pain goes away quickly

Man Les, hope your finger heals quickly... that must suck. Is it something you can get treated, or just a grin and bear it scenario?

Sorry to hear about your finger Les. For such a great guy I feel you are getting way more than your fair share of problems in life. It always seems to happen to the best of us. I guess that makes you the Harvey Dent of this place :lol

Tooth-Finger !. :lol
Ouch must hurt , I've never broken a finger but I've trapped a few in doors and yep.. it hurts !. Hope it heals up quick Les ! :rock
Glad to hear your still at it ! :rock2 Keep it up pal !.

Hi Les. Well, so far it looks like Ike may head more to the west into Texas according to some recent hurricane tracking maps. We'll see about that. Once any hurricane gets into the Gulf Of Mexico, it's anyone's guess about exactly where it will go!

I'm sorry to hear about your finger Les. I injured my left thumb really bad about 5 years ago at Best Buy on my first day. Dropped a price gun on it, and it hit my thumb, and it bled really bad for a while.

That's fine about the Hicks head Les. Just get to him when you can. Take care, and I hope your fingers heals up really soon! :D

Mike

sorry to hear about your finger les. after all this bad news, you certainly didn't need it. and for such a nice guy, you definitely didn't "urn" it. ba-dum-tsh. i'm sorry, i had to do it :D

the latest joker pic is absolutely stunning. would be my choice for custom figure of the year for sure.

Completely missed that about your finger. It's amazing how sensitive an injury like that can be. Hope it heals up soon. Like you said though, it's good it wasn't your right hand.

Yeah, good luck with your finger bro... I hope it gets better. Even an injury on your non painting hand can be enough of a mental distraction to hurt your work. Hope it heals fast, don't need anything holding you back right now.

Oh, come on Tigerfeet! :D

And Dr Brad, please email me at [email protected] about the Joker. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks.

Note: Due to a family emergency, I will be away from my work and home for a day if not more. I will explain more when I can, but it does involve my Mom, and she (and I ) do need your prayers.

Thanks and I will be back soon and answer any emails that I can. My PM box is full. I will try to clear that when I get back also. Sorry for any delays.

Les

Man... I hope it's not too bad... :monkey2

My thoughts will be with you Les, and with your family. If you need a kind word or two, I'm always here. :duff

Man... I hope it's not too bad... :monkey2

My thoughts will be with you Les, and with your family. If you need a kind word or two, I'm always here. :duff

Same here Les. You help take care of her and stop worrying about our figures. They can always wait.

Family > Figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back