FF Bust-o-Rama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadow King

The shadow of death
Reaction score
I haven't see any threads on this so we must be one of the first to get this in. It is much better then I expected. The balance is just right but move any of the pieces and down it will go. If you are looking to put it together just put Reed in first, then Johnny, then Sue (those that have it will understand).

FFBust01.jpg

btw: I already know about the Magneto/Lurtz hand holding.

I like it, it just seems so small. It would've been a lot better as a regular diorama, even if it wasn't a VS. And I think I like the regular better than the exclusive version of this.

It does look very small. I only hope that the scale is consistent throughout these busts and that the quality is there.

I can't wait to get mine.

Hey Dark...you have any comparison with another SS marvel figure? :D

Pretty! I've been looking longingly at this one, but just can't justify the expense. (although that is what I said about the Doom PF at that time, and boy do I regret that decision now.)! :monkey2

Here's a couple from Statueforum:

Pics Courtesy of: Overkill and Tetragrammaton
471z9rt.jpg

33era7o.jpg

Looks to be nice in size (That's what she said!). :D

Cancelled my exclusive at the last minute, really don't like it. If you are into busts, it is indeed a mega bust, but not into marvel busts.

Lots of cancels for this piece. I am keeping my order. It looks good to me.

Those of you cancelling this one, are you cancelling the Venom Vs Spidey bust as well?

If I knew sideshow were going to the the FF in PF, I wouldn't get it. But given this is the closest I may get to having them in some form or other I'm happy with it. Plus the small size is kinda nice...takes up less room.

I know this has been discussed.. But I find the size of the last 2 vs. Dios disturbing.. Reminds me of the Sideshow Weta line.. Early peices were large and in charge.. then they whittled down to be less than spectacular.. Worst of all they displayed poorly together..

My .02

For a bust i am impressed with the size. Looks pretty much in scale with the Bowen stuff. Thats a FS Thing.

Back