FF Bust-o-Rama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't order the spidey vs venom piece because of the bust-o-rama. It would probably be a must for bust collectors.

just received mine but sadly :monkey2 it will have to go back. The peg for Reed doesn't go all the way in which makes Johnny's peg hard to go in as well. It looks good though. Definitely keeping it. I'll post pics in a little while.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Lots of cancels for this piece. I am keeping my order. It looks good to me.

Those of you cancelling this one, are you cancelling the Venom Vs Spidey bust as well?

I canceled both, but that is because I am cutting back on the Star Wars and Marvel lines...

DSC02983.jpg

DSC02990.jpg

DSC02992.jpg

DSC02993.jpg

and here is the gap on Reed:

DSC02996.jpg

and this is what happens when I try to put Johnny:

DSC02995.jpg

and the paint chipped ( a bit of blue in the middle of the pic):

DSC02997.jpg

Altough I will never collect those, I gotta say its one of the best bust I have ever see...the design is just awesome.

but the one with Venom & Spidey = :monkey4

Hey Toe, I got mine yesterday as well; at first I had a hard time getting Torch's peg in, but I just wiggled it a little bit and it wen right in. Sorry about the paint chipping though.

I tried to post pics of mine as well, but my brother's camera is stupid and I couldn't d/l the pics, mine is #532 Exclusive.

Shai Hulud said:
...I gotta say its one of the best bust I have ever see...the design is just awesome.

Yeah, at first I wasn't too impressed with it, then I kept looking at the pictures and it grew on me. I'm glad that I ordered it 'cause now that I have it I think it is F'n awesome!! Excellent sculpts on all four characters and the design of it it just amazing, I love it.

I got mine today (waitlist pulled through and xmas money let me afford it despite car troubles, whew) and I'm glad it all worked out because this is a really cool piece. As I've said before and I suspect others agree, I would rather have the four in PF, but this does the job for now. Can't quite decide between using the partiall invisible Sue or the regular one. Guess I should use the invisible since I paid extra for it. :lol My one complaint is that the piece seems to be a little heavier in the back than the front. The base isn't quite flush to the shelf and I'm afraid that a slight bump could cause it to fall backwards. For now I have in the corner of the cabinet to keep that from happening.

My girlfriend and I opened mine up and set it up together. She totally digs it!

She agrees that transparent Sue is the way to go. The face on the regular version does look "off" and a bit on the long side. She says it would have looked better if it was more like the one shown in the box art (McNiven artwork from Marvel Knights 4).

All in all a great piece and one that I feel will be seeked out afterwards. Reminds me of all the Doom PF cancellations when a lot of stuff shipped at the same time. In this case, the exclusive is a MUST. The size is pretty decent by the way. All the early complaining and excuses for people to cancel were exagerated. My advice: get yours while you can. Highly recommended.

Gotta say I really like this piece. The size is good and it sits pretty solidly on the shelf. I would have liked Johnny to have a light up feature or a slightly darker paint job but that the only real complaint. I went with the clear Sue as well, it just makes the piece look stronger.

I received my Exclusive today and I really like it. My only complaints are that it's back heavy like others have mentioned and I had a hell of a time inserting both Mr Fantastic and Torch. I eventually had to force Torch which scuffed Mr Fantastic and caused blue to rub off on Torch. I was considering returning it but have a feeling all of them will be like this. Also on the paint job I feel like the 4 emblem on the front was a little sloppy.

Can anyone comment on this board whether they had the same problem or if I should just return it for an exchange?

I had some problems with the posts being quite tight. A little touch up with the old dremel tool though and they went together very easily. A light touch on all four sides of the peg is all it takes.

Kookie said:
Can anyone comment on this board whether they had the same problem or if I should just return it for an exchange?

i have the same problem and already contacted SS about it. Just waiting on their reply back.

I'm not a huge FF fan and have vowed only to get PFs and Vs., but this bust is looking better and better.

It also makes a good companion piece to the other bust-o-rama - Venom Vs. Spidey.

edit:
Dagnabit! The exclusive was up for 2nd chance! See what you made me do??!!!

Last edited:
Back