FF Bust-o-Rama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
I'm not a huge FF fan and have vowed only to get PFs and Vs., but this bust is looking better and better.

It also makes a good companion piece to the other bust-o-rama - Venom Vs. Spidey.

Do it Dave, get one, you won't be dissapointed! I am now on the verge of ordering a Venom Vs. Spidey because of it!

Darklord Dave said:
It also makes a good companion piece to the other bust-o-rama - Venom Vs. Spidey.
Shh, don't tempt me!

My Human Torch peg was too loose, not too tight. So he wiggles a bit if you touch him. Mr. Fantastic went in no problems.

how big is this figure? do the figures each individually reach about a normal 6" action figure? i thought of gettin but wont like to get something too small

xtina_slayer said:
how big is this figure? do the figures each individually reach about a normal 6" action figure? i thought of gettin but wont like to get something too small

Yeah. If they were all standing, i think they could reach 6" level. The thing is about 6"

The ill Jedi said:
That's what she said! :D

Sorry, I had to.
That's okay, I edited the post twice while typing it because the way I originally phrased it had at least three other dirty jokes to make off of it. :lol

I was sad when I cancelled my exclusive after I decided to stop collecting Marvel. I know that I could have spared the room for this one, and really liked it as a piece that gave you the whole team in one package. I would have been willing to pick this one up, but it just came at the wrong time--right in the middle of my Christmas shopping.

Since it's not too big, I could find some room for it. Maybe I can go back and pick it up one of these days...

Pics like this one over at Statue Forum are really testing my resolve. It looks like this turned out to be a pretty cool piece. Maybe I will win one of them...

ff3.jpg

All the early negativity surrounding this piece was unfounded. Too small, bad sculpting, etc. I think it was more of a way for people to rationalize the hard decision of cancelling it when so many things were being shipped at the same time.

I proudly own it and intent to use a shelf for this F4 themed display (from left to right): Doom PF exclusive, Doom Archieve set, F4 diorama (invisible Sue displayed), Bowen Super Skrull minibust and the Surfer 1:1 bust from Upper Deck.

can someone take a pic of the diorama bside a sideshow 12" figure. i'm very interested to know the scale of this figure

Nightwings said:
The exclusive is up for second chance Tom if you really want it. I think you should take it while the takin's good.

Well, I caved and got myself one. #029/550 showed up today. My new record for the lowest number received directly from Sideshow! And on a second chance item, too!! Very happy to have ended up with one of these after all.

tomandshell said:
Well, I caved and got myself one. #029/550 showed up today. My new record for the lowest number received directly from Sideshow! And on a second chance item, too!! Very happy to have ended up with one of these after all.
I received Exclusive Leia #0036/1000 during SS's "I want Leia" second chance promotion. Thought that was pretty cool.

I guess they really do ship out in random order! In general, I have had more luck getting lower numbers when I get one of the first pieces to ship out, but certainly not always. This was a really nice surprise!

Back