Faith commission sign up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suggest that after we obtain a sculptor we spread the word at places like Buffy figs and a few of the others that showcase those figures and maybe drum up a few more potential customers.
Sue and Wayne both have contacts at some other sites, they might like to put the word out.

Fellow-Freak Board member Wayne, a.k.a. willowswarlock, created this 1:6 Illyria custom:

ac6693ca.jpg

Here's a link to the step-by-step creation of the figure.

illyriagy8.jpg

Ok will check with you guys when you're ready for Faith...a good thing too since I joined the summer glau thing..

I think it would be smarter to wait on Faith to see if the Dollhouse takes off. If the show gets popular there will be more people that would want a good Eliza figure. More customers = more money to the artists, better the chances.

I think a fred would be awesome!!! And I know some people are not happy with the idea of painting that same sculpt into illyria, but it would be so easy, especially to make a shells illyria. The outfit is a lot easier and you would still get the look of illyria. That being said, if there was a fred sculpt, I would buy two and do that. :)

The Illyria costume is good, but the face is not Illyria. But I am sure it was tough to do the outfit alone.

Pretty darn close. Remember it came from a Faith hs. Plus he posed it in a way that helps the look.

Back