Faith commission sign up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HL2 Master

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Okay so the winner of the commission vote I organized was a new, and improved Faith. These were the results.

It was a tight one between Fred and Faith, so if people really want Fred first should we have a revote between just Fred and Faith? I would be open to starting a new poll between the two.

Gunn---5---14.71%
Fred---12---35.29%
A better Faith---13---38.24%
A younger, skinnier Angel---4---11.76%

I voted for Angel but I am fine with any of them, not Gunn though because we got an awesome one from Binky. :)

I would like to get moving on this commission, so if you are interested in getting a new faith please sign up here so I can go and make a post in the Custom discussion.

Thanks,

HL2

I would really prefer a Fred sculpt over Faith, but I won't say no to Faith as long as it turns out well.

I'm really on the fence with this one. Mat Falls is a great sculptor and he didn't capture ED.
For me it doesn't have to be exact, just resembling Miss Dushku more than the SSC version, so I'm in as long as we can refuse if it looks more like random chick than the actress.

I'm really on the fence with this one. Mat Falls is a great sculptor and he didn't capture ED.
For me it doesn't have to be exact, just resembling Miss Dushku more than the SSC version, so I'm in as long as we can refuse if it looks more like random chick than the actress.

:rock

I also want a Fred more.

:lecture same for me as what this guy said.

I was always surprised how poorly the Sideshow sculpt came out. Eliza Dushku has a very distinctive face, that's usually something a sculptor can run with.

Alright guys, thanks for this feed back after a few more days I will post in the custom discussion area. I am glad to see some people want Fred, after seeing Angel Season five, I REALLY want one of her now, thats why I offered a re-vote. How about we get things moving with this Faith sculpt and then right after we aim for Fred?

It would be nice if we could have Faith done and have a release in sight for Fred by Christmas.

HL2

I too would be interested in Faith and Fred, but would need to see the finished sculpts before commiting to order.

The bad thing about doing a figure upgrade is that a lot of people will want to make sure its actually better than the version we have before committing to buy.
That's the nice thing about Spenser's Wes and Binky's Gunn. Even if you don't think they nailed it, at least our guys are represented.

I'm cautiously optimistic that someone may undertake this and hit it out of the park and everyone that's disappointed with Faith will jump on board but I admit it's a longshot.

Well Anzik you make a good point. Also the fact that people want to see the product before commiting makes me think it waill be hard to fnd a sculptor, they may think, Why spend time on somthing that may not be bought by anymore than two people.

HL2

Despite how badly I want a new faith sculpt and how much I hate the idea of putting it off, it seems that unless some sort of change in direction is made we'll never get any heads made.

So I think we should do two things. First decide on a sculptor, before we go crazy making polls and throwing out a bunch of names we should first see if the choices that everyone wants are availble for sculpt commisions even if they work load if heavy at the moment and it may take some time.

Second get that sculptor to do Fred first, beacuse I think Fred will in the end move a bit better and it will give an idea of the sculptors abilities to capture the likness at hand. Then provided the likness is there enough once we see near final phots start discusing with that sculptor the Faith sculpt. At least that point everyone will have seen and approved a Fred and will have more confidence in that sculptor giving us a new Faith.

I understand that everyone wants to see the final product before commiting to anything but at the same time if everyone just sits around all day say tenative depending on sculpt and we try shopping for a sculptor to do ANY buff / angle sculpts for us we'll never get anything done.

Back